+5
Valukar
Wacco
MEGA MILK
Frostbyrn
Epyk MD
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BO is super rage inducing.. Empty BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 01:41

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

iv toyed with thoughts of selling it in the past, but the rage i felt tonight threw me over the edge of that cliff.
what a good game to keep me occupied till nam comes out?

I had the same experience tonight...

what?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

im selling BO it makes me angry.
im bad at it so im getting rid of the temptation.

I think I might sell it too, I'll probably get DR2 then.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

1.This is in the Wrong section you should know better Very Happy

2.Assassins Creed as much as its stupidity makes me Rage sometimes AC:Brotherhood is a Perfectionists Nightmare and quite time consuming Very Happy

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Bad Company 2. Cool

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually yeah Milk is right the Patch comes out tomorrow so Sweet Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Frostbyrn wrote:1.This is in the Wrong section you should know better Very Happy

2.Assassins Creed as much as its stupidity makes me Rage sometimes AC:Brotherhood is a Perfectionists Nightmare and quite time consuming Very Happy

its more appropriate here since im asking for a new game.
iv not played any of the AC's

10BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 02:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well you do have a point on that front but it does have Black ops in the title and about how your selling the game

But your the Boss so ill let it slide...This time *Makes the im Watching you Expression*

11BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 02:53

Wacco

Hey Frost, you play LoTRO? I just started trying it cuz I heard it was free. How you like it?

12BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 02:54

Valukar

Just Cause 2 is always fun

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

13BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 02:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its pretty funny its like a Free version of WoW except its plot is more Interesting

And it has more Time consuming Stuff to do like Lumberjacking and fishing for Trophie fish Very Happy

It also has Built in Voice chat

14BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 03:10

Wacco

I'm finding it to be pretty fun even though I have no idea what I'm doing. The people who play are pretty nice too, although some are really into the whole roleplaying thing. 5 minutes after I started some guy walked up to me and was like "Greetings, Master Dwarf" and kept talking in character. Pretty funny.

15BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 03:21

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol its friggin Hilarious when that Happens Very Happy

Have you made it out of the Starting area yet

Also i suggest you play through the Hobbit Beginning Story its pretty fun Very Happy

O and when you can Buy a lute you can play the Emperors March and other real life Guitar songs on it So funny Playing Linkin Park in the Prancing Pony Very Happy

16BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 06:30

What kinds of games are you into besides shooters. I could recomend alot...

17BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 08:18

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

just played bf2...got knifed 3 times by the same guy from the front as im putting 5-6 usa-12 rounds into him...he walks away with 60%+ health each time...go to knife him? game freezes as my knife is sinking into his back...
worst fps day ever

18BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 09:09

D

I also recommend Just Cause 2.

19BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 09:15

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

is it ok i didnt play the first? perhaps ill pick it up at blockbuster today

20BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 10:36

D

I didn't play the first one either and it's fine. It's just a fun open-world SP game like GTA but with parachutes and wacky car stunts lol.

21BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 15:25

I would reccomend either Bayonetta or Darksiders if your looking for some single player. Also splinter cell coviction is awesome and the game is like 19.99 everywhere.

22BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 15:34

D

Symbolic47 wrote:I would reccomend either Bayonetta or Darksiders if your looking for some single player. Also splinter cell coviction is awesome and the game is like 19.99 everywhere.

Ahh yeah Bayonetta is a ****ing great game and I'm not just saying that because Sonic signs my paychecks. I played through that game about 4 times when it was in test and loved ever moment of it.

Darksiders is also a good game, the only bummer was I thought that the combat system was a little too simplistic but overall a wonderful experience.

23BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 15:40

Tater

Tater

OLD graphics but The Orange Box.

Comes with Portal/half life 2/HL ep1 and 2/team fortress 2.

The single player alone is fun however if your a graphics snob this aint gonna be your cup of tea. BUT if you like unexplained game play and do it yourself devestation then it's good. PLUS portal is just plain funny.

WITH valve (developer) it's all about physics.

24BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 15:54

Half life 2 is still my favorite SP shooter ever!

25BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 16:00

Tater

Tater

I know right!!?

The physics engine is still great to use and play around with. The sheer amount of times i still jump at those DAMNED head humpers. when they pop out at you in airvents and out of the ceilings.

The friggin man hacks! the stupid zombie's covered in poisonous head humpers. all that stuff. RAVENHOLM!!

I've been playing through again cause of my internet and it's just soooooo much fun... COME ON HL3

26BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 16:04

Yes Ravenholm is probably one of tge greatest levels in gaming history. The first time I saw that zombie with the black tick on its head is memorable.

27BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 16:22

Valukar

Winston Zeddemore wrote:I didn't play the first one either and it's fine. It's just a fun open-world SP game like GTA but with parachutes and wacky car stunts lol.
Most of the fun comes from doing the craziest shit you can think of. A lot of the missions are kind of boring but there was one that really stood out.

Spoiler:

There is also a demo on XBL for anyone who wants to try it.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

28BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 16:37

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Another recomendation for Just Cause 2 here.

29BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 19:43

Wacco

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol its friggin Hilarious when that Happens Very Happy

Have you made it out of the Starting area yet

Also i suggest you play through the Hobbit Beginning Story its pretty fun Very Happy

O and when you can Buy a lute you can play the Emperors March and other real life Guitar songs on it So funny Playing Linkin Park in the Prancing Pony Very Happy

Yea I'm in Bree right now. I'm like level 14. I bought a lute but I have no idea how to play it well. I also bought some pipeweed to smoke Razz How do you grow it?

30BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:20

What makes me rage the most about BO is obviously the knife

hitmarker hitmarker SHANK

31BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:22

Hitmarkers with the knife make me want to rip my face off and eat it. It usually happens because someone shoots as you knife, so they go into Second Chance, which also leads to my personal favourite, they knife you instead AFTER your hitmarker, as they fall into Second Chance. Used to happen a lot in WaW too, and sometimes (but not nearly as often in CoD4, probably because less people used it)

32BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:25

oh god second chance is rage

Tom and Higu were using it to troll the fuck out of me earlier. The invincibility frames were always annoying but for some reason its just even more annoying in this game.

You never get a kill when down (I let Higu kill me thinking he'd get a sentry gun from it, I was trying to get Ghost Pro), so in this game its basically there to say 'fuck your shit I'm going to get revived'.

33BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:28

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

YES FINALLY I HATE SECOND FUCKING CHANCE

it is worse than fucking jugg because when they are "realisticly" falling down, its only fair to make them invincible right? just take that damn perk out of the game

34BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:31

I loved using akimbo M93s and last stand in MW2.

But at least I fucking died when I was done trolling. This shit is just unbelievable now >_>

I really hope they'd just take the invincibility frames out or lower the bleed-out to 4 seconds or something. I hate having some guy go down in some obscure corner, only to get capped by his teammate and spawn across the world so he always gets helped up.

35BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yeah i loves those akimbo rafficas... but in mw2 everthing was op so it kinda balanced and the player seemed to go instantly down instead of a dragged out animation where they are invincible . and i swore i tomahawked a guy into 2nd chance

36BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:40

I honestly enjoyed MW2 a lot in the first two weeks before everyone started Javel-doming, MLC knifing, shotgunning and then later on using OMA.

it had promise but ironically everything that made me fucking hate playing was a community idea from some 12 year old twitter-bombing 402 (who is a stealth clown)

37BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:41

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Looking back, CoD4 was a fantastic game overall. If only it had custom sights.

38BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:44

Lead Based Toys wrote:I loved using akimbo M93s and last stand in MW2.

But at least I fucking died when I was done trolling. This shit is just unbelievable now >_>

I really hope they'd just take the invincibility frames out or lower the bleed-out to 4 seconds or something. I hate having some guy go down in some obscure corner, only to get capped by his teammate and spawn across the world so he always gets helped up.
Yah and when using the spas-12 the invincibility frame happens right when it fires the second shot so I have to wait and hope I do not get knifed.

39BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:53

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

my use the shotgun in the first place, have you see the knife lunge?

40BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:54

because its fun to get 3 hit markers at close-range on a gun that can't shoot beyond 10 feet.

41BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-11-30, 23:56

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Lead Based Toys wrote:because its fun to get 3 hit markers at close-range on a gun that can't shoot beyond 10 feet.

with a shotgun that shoots two shots as well

42BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-12-01, 00:06

Wacco

MEGA MILK wrote:Looking back, CoD4 was a fantastic game overall. If only it had custom sights.

CoD 4 was perfect really. The M16 wasn't even so bad. WaW would've almost been on that level minus the MP40. I think the simplicity was bliss in those 2.

43BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-12-01, 00:08

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

waw-mp40= perfect game.

its a shame it wasnt patched

44BO is super rage inducing.. Empty Re: BO is super rage inducing.. 2010-12-01, 00:15

I find black ops a lot of fun but I do think this is the last game in the series for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum