the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Battlefront 3 was not "99% complete"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://asia.gamespot.com/news/former-lucasarts-employee-on-why-star-wars-battlefront-iii-failed-6400936

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

regardless of how close to done this was i still wanted a new battlefront game, and its sad to hear it wont be completed

Duck

Duck

Why didnt they just give the project to someone else? Even if they had to start over or something, the money from the failed attempt is lost either way. they might as well try to find an actually decent development team to make another battlefront game.

Shoot the messenger I guess.

Yea the neg cred was a little ridiculous

Pariah

Pariah

Who gives neg cred for bad news?

I imagine doctors would be hated.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Negative AC doesn't affect current AC cred so i guess it doesn't matter other than to make someone feel bad.

As for the topic i remain neutral

Duck wrote:Why didnt they just give the project to someone else? Even if they had to start over or something, the money from the failed attempt is lost either way. they might as well try to find an actually decent development team to make another battlefront game.

I think they did and that is why we got the last battlefront game on the psp. In regards to one not being released for consoles, I think they just decided to focus on different projects (force unleashed 1 and 2, swtor, 1313). Hopefully we will be getting battlefront 3 to with the release of episode 7, I wonder who would make it though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

who is giving neg ac for this? same with green beans post. whoever it is chill the fuck out

Duck

Duck

Tom wrote:
Duck wrote:Why didnt they just give the project to someone else? Even if they had to start over or something, the money from the failed attempt is lost either way. they might as well try to find an actually decent development team to make another battlefront game.

I think they did and that is why we got the last battlefront game on the psp. In regards to one not being released for consoles, I think they just decided to focus on different projects (force unleashed 1 and 2, swtor, 1313). Hopefully we will be getting battlefront 3 to with the release of episode 7, I wonder who would make it though.

You can see footage of early builds of BF3 on youtube and it looks and plays NOTHING like Renegade Squadron in gameplay for visual theme or anything.

Duck wrote:
Tom wrote:

You can see footage of early builds of BF3 on youtube and it looks and plays NOTHING like Renegade Squadron in gameplay for visual theme or anything.

I mean a new battlefront game, not them using the work done by free radical.

Duck

Duck

Tom wrote:
Duck wrote:
Tom wrote:

I mean a new battlefront game, not them using the work done by free radical.

Oh, possibly, but why would they make a crappy psp game

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

ok seriously neg cred throughout the thread?

im gonna find out who is doing this when im not posting on my kindle

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was me as a joke Very Happy

First post wasnt me though

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

ok thats fine.

just so long as it wasnt something malicious ya know? lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its a shame I ran out of Neg cred when I got to your positive AC post Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Frostbyrn wrote:Its a shame I ran out of Neg cred when I got to your positive AC post Very Happy

sine i cant hit the eyroll emoticon on this gadget i will just do this

*eyroll* ohh brother

This reminded me of the good old days.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Too bad Pariah wasnt on I would have PMed him and we could have painted this topic red Very Happy

I know who it was

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are we going on a witch hunt?

Because I nominate we burn Storm

Its pretty obvious

Pariah

Pariah

When am I not on Frost? Even if I'm not actively posting, I'm always logged in from at least 2 devices, and I'm always lurking. Should sent a heads-up, that would have been fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum