chunckylover53
Grey
Keyser Söze
Khfan60
JrTapia1991
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Most favorite is obvious

Least favorite is anything you hear on the radio, especially rap and pop music.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

fav,metal/rock....least fav,church and country lol

Country is also not a favorite of mine either

But at least some of them actually play instruments

Khfan60

Khfan60

Favorite: Metal
Least favorite: Blues

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ummmm...

I never really thought about it before. most radio friendly pop and mainstream rock is pretty appalling.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Khfan60 wrote:Favorite: Metal

Khfan, young apprentice, the blues is the shit.

Khfan60

Khfan60

It just does nothing for me. *shrugs*

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:

This

I love me some blues

Muddy Waters, BB King, Leadbelly, Skip James etc

Grey

Grey

How the hell do you like metal and hate blues Lovin? Blues pretty much invented it... And I hate rap.

Grey wrote:How the hell do you like metal and hate blues Lovin? Blues pretty much invented it... And I hate rap.

Blues laid the foundation for all modern rock

Khfan60

Khfan60

I don't hate the blues, it's just out of all the music genres out there, I like it the least. And like I said, it just doesn't do anything for me.

I honestly cannot stand rap

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Hip Hop>Rap

Sym wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:

This

I love me some blues

Muddy Waters, BB King, Leadbelly, Skip James etc

John Lee Hooker, man!

chunckylover53

Honestly i don't know...

Word

When I was learning the guitar I played alot of blues

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Everyone's least favorite is obviously going to be Tween pop Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:Everyone's least favorite is obviously going to be Tween pop Very Happy

I thought that was your favorite?

Pariah

Pariah

Like: metal, rock, some rap (older stuff, not this new "rap" (on a side note, nicki minaj can suck elephant dick)), blues, classical, jazz, that's all I can think of atm

Dislike: tween pop, most newer pop (though pop used to be David Bowie and such so...), country (cept for Johnny Cash. He's a musical talent), church, gospel (oddly, I actually like gregorian chants)

Ante

Ante

My musical tastes are too fluid to pinpoint any favorite, but I'd say my least favorite modern musical genre is country.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:Like: metal, rock, some rap (older stuff, not this new "rap" (on a side note, nicki minaj can suck elephant dick)), blues, classical, jazz, that's all I can think of atm

Dislike: tween pop, most newer pop (though pop used to be David Bowie and such so...), country (cept for Johnny Cash. He's a musical talent), church, gospel (oddly, I actually like gregorian chants)

+1 for gregorian chant and other vocal church music from the 8th century on up.

As for me my favs would be whatever the fuck OM is/Metal/Classical

least favs whatever they play on the radio or at clubs...also dubstep.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yes, I could get behind disliking dubstep. Not to say that I haven't 't heard some good material of the genre.

Crombie

Crombie

Without getting into touchy sub genres... Punk, Metal, Industrial are fav's, and Pop music I absolutely despise. It's just prefabricately bullshit to sell to the sheeple.

Chewy

Chewy

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Yes, I could get behind disliking dubstep. Not to say that I haven't 't heard some good material of the genre.

I don't hate dubstep, but I hate the fact that every electronic producer out there feels the need to make dubstep.

This question is way too hard for me to answer. My favorite genre varies by the time of day. For least favorite... probably R&B.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FHH9Sk0v89U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JrTapia1991 wrote:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FHH9Sk0v89U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Noooo

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

haha used to jam that in the ghetto back in the day XD

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9_LEoluCHJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is much better

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum