Pariah
Patrick Star
JrTapia1991
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

just woke up from a nap,but,I've heard different things.

some say he got away and the charred body was somebody else because it said they didn't find his body armor on the body

another said he did die,and the single shot the cops heard was him killing himself

he didn't have to kill the families,it would of been one thing to only go after the corrupted cops themselves

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

They have a body and the identity has yet to be confirmed. Could take days or weeks. That is what I know.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pariah wrote:I disagree with his methods of killing innocents, but I think that the fact that he's fighting for what he believes is right is admirable. If that involves fighting back against dirty cops, I understand that. Killing their family though, that's going way too far.

Would you support me in my war on kittens?

The dude was crazy, he was a terrorist, and he deserved to die. A horrible person fighting for a horrible cause in the worst way possible. This whole thing started because he was pissed that he got fired. So innocent people should die for that? No, this guy deserved the worst kind of punishment available.

Can you imagine having a loved one who was a cop living in LA? Think about how terrified these peoples families were.

Pariah

Pariah

Ferris wrote:
Pariah wrote:I disagree with his methods of killing innocents, but I think that the fact that he's fighting for what he believes is right is admirable. If that involves fighting back against dirty cops, I understand that. Killing their family though, that's going way too far.

The dude was crazy, he was a terrorist, and he deserved to die. A horrible person fighting for a horrible cause in the worst way possible. This whole thing started because he was pissed that he got fired. So innocent people should die for that? No, this guy deserved the worst kind of punishment available.

Can you imagine having a loved one who was a cop living in LA? Think about how terrified these peoples families were.

The LAPD is one of the most corrupt police forces in the world. That's slightly different than hunting kittens.

Read my post, I said twice that I don't support that he's killing innocent people.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pariah wrote:
The LAPD is one of the most corrupt police forces in the world. That's slightly different than hunting kittens.

Read my post, I said twice that I don't support that he's killing innocent people.[/quote]

In the world? I kinda doubt that with how Russia, Korea, China, and pretty well all of South America and Africa are.

But even so, I just can't justify his actions even without the family killing. He wasn't targeting crooked cops, he was just killing any cops he could.

Pariah

Pariah

Ferris wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Read my post, I said twice that I don't support that he's killing innocent people.

In the world? I kinda doubt that with how Russia, Korea, China, and pretty well all of South America and Africa are.

But even so, I just can't justify his actions even without the family killing. He wasn't targeting crooked cops, he was just killing any cops he could.[/quote]

you know, fair point. They're not one of the most corrupt in the world. Let me rephrase that then, one of the most corrupt police forces in America.

I would think that he knows which ones he wants to target. As a former LAPD member, my assumption is that he knew which cops were crooked and which were good.

But hey, agree to disagree.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I disagree about agreeing to disagree....... yeah

lol

Pariah

Pariah

I agree with your disagreement of my agreement to disagree.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I think we can all agree that the following is funny...
Former LAPD Cop declares open warfare on all cops >__> - Page 2 307339_475142252549251_1965595009_n

Zillah

Zillah

Pariah wrote:
Ferris wrote:

so what? It doesnt mean they should be hunted down and killed.

Plus most of the "corruption" you talk about is inherent when operating in urban areas with a lot of gangs and violence

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pariah wrote:I agree with your disagreement of my agreement to disagree.

...... ok then........ good?

Dude was a fucking lunatic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum