Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

They didn't give him wedgies as a kid.

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:
Ante wrote:i'm glad i live in a town with good cops

How are you certain of this?

Because I know a good deal of them from high school? And my father knows pretty much all the vets of the force in the area.

I live in a small town with low crime. We have good police here.

Im just curious

Maybe I just have horrible luck with Poiice......

The Question wrote:They didn't give him wedgies as a kid.

Haha

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

if I had the money I would of took the cops that dropped me off in the middle of nowhere to court but nothing would probably happen to them,I've read too many stories of cops killing people and nothing happening to them

Cops kill people all the time

Hell this is why Rambro went nuts

And they proved his point by killing/shooting innocents during the search for him

Most cops are domestic terrorists.

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:Cops kill people all the time

Hell this is why Rambro went nuts

And they proved his point by killing/shooting innocents during the search for him

Most cops are domestic terrorists.

False. Most of the cops you read about in the news are "domestic terrorists."

Most police officers are overworked and highly underpaid. High stress, High risk, low reward job. Not that it excuses the behavior of departments like the LAPD, but there's so much more to it than the usual "power hungry, malice filled jackboots oppressing good natured US citizens" that people like to spew.

You said yourself you have only met good cops

I have totally opposite experiences with them in my life

Totally

Just saying its my personal experience.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

This reminds me of the whole

"Im not an Organ Donor because Paramedics will kill people to harvest their organs"

Very Happy

Also Sym maybe you only meet bad cops because you look a certain way and associate with certain circles of people Very Happy

Hey whats that supposed to mean you jackhole?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I think he said you like you belong in that group of fat older women who do nothing but use coupons at stores and push their carts in the planters because they are too lazy to walk 5 feet to put them in the cart corral, despite the fact they parked right next to the damn thing because they are too lazy to walk anywhere so they HAVE to park in the closest damn spot to the entrance of the store.

The Question wrote:I think he said you like you belong in that group of fat older women who do nothing but use coupons at stores and push their carts in the planters because they are too lazy to walk 5 feet to put them in the cart corral, despite the fact they parked right next to the damn thing because they are too lazy to walk anywhere so they HAVE to park in the closest damn spot to the entrance of the store.

lolz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im not the one profiling you Very Happy

But lets look at me for instance

Im a middle class white nerd who is always polite to Authority figures (At least till I get to know em) Very Happy

I hang out with people who generally don't get in trouble with the cops

In fact one of my friends Dad,Stepmom and 2 of 3 Brothers are cops

So the last time I got pulled over I got let off with a warning

Im a middle class white nerd too

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You dont look like one though Very Happy

Is it the beard?

Is it the tattoos?

Is it the mohawk?

Also Im generally a dick to cops lol. As I said, I haven't had good experiences with them......not at all

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Cops I know will go out of their way to make your life suck if you give them a reason. They're pretty cool otherwise.

And goddamnit fuck those people, Soap.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Alot of em are horrible,I honestly believe if my skin color wasn't white they were gonna kill me, it was THAT much of a rinky dink redneck small town

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I hated being a cart getter as you can tell Milk.

Fucking lazy pricks...

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/06/police-tase-man-for-trying-to-rescue-his-baby-from-fire-baby-does-not-make-it/

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:http://intellihub.com/2013/06/06/police-tase-man-for-trying-to-rescue-his-baby-from-fire-baby-does-not-make-it/

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Baby-dies-in-house-fire-father-tased-trying-to/YW8U2kc060Kfhcgh5AOdYA.cspx?rss=68

This guy would've died if he tried to get into the house. That officer saved the guy's life by tasing him. Save one life or let two die?

I dunno

Tough call

But is it there place to say he cant try to rescue his own child?

I dunno

Again tough call

I just thought it was relevant to this thread. I wouldn't have tased the dude, let him try to rescue his child.

Ante

Ante

They can't. Ask any firefighter, you never, never let anyone run into a burning building for any reason.

Fair enough

Its just a very sad story, and you know that father will live with the horror of that for the rest of his life.

chunckylover53

It's a lose-lose situation, my cousin is a fire fighter and if they let that guy in and he did die then they'd get a ton of bad press about how they could've prevented it but they'll still take heat from the people for this.

Ante

Ante

It really is just a shitty situation all around...

Honestly I didn't know that there was a regulation in place to prevent that sorta thing

The Untouchables: NY Senate passes bill making 'annoying' police a crime Themoreyouknow_zps8678fae3

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I hate cops. But I don't think most of them are "domestic terrorists". Most of them are just regular guys doing their job.

Granted plenty of assholes flock to that job, but its not that much different from any other job.

Dr. Spaceman wrote:I hate cops. But I don't think most of them are "domestic terrorists". Most of them are just regular guys doing their job.

Granted plenty of assholes flock to that job, but its not that much different from any other job.

Yea dont think they are all assholes

Chewy

Chewy

One out of the 5 or 6 times I've had to deal with the cops I'd say they were cool. Maybe because we at least played it up as the victims so they were being nice to us. Although I think I was the only one out of the group who didn't get any charges pressed.

In my experience suburbs cops are nice acting but they'll fuck you over in any way they possibly can. Inner city cops act like total dicks but will let you off with just about anything. Both are very manipulative, I hate how the cops are allowed to lie to people about shit.

Chewy wrote:One out of the 5 or 6 times I've had to deal with the cops I'd say they were cool. Maybe because we at least played it up as the victims so they were being nice to us. Although I think I was the only one out of the group who didn't get any charges pressed.

In my experience suburbs cops are nice acting but they'll fuck you over in any way they possibly can. Inner city cops act like total dicks but will let you off with just about anything. Both are very manipulative, I hate how the cops are allowed to lie to people about shit.

Spot on

This mirrors my experience to a tee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum