Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF4 Alpha invites were sent, did anyone get in?

+3
MEGA MILK
MADEWITHROBOTS
Ante
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I sadly did not. They only sent invites to those who allowed EA to contact them, and origin decided to uncheck my communication settings.

Ante

Ante

Nope. I'd rather not play in the alpha. The BF3 alpha was not fun to actually play.

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Hmm...I still have my MoH: Warfighter disk, which supposedly guarantees entry...

I won't be playing it on 360 anyway though (which I presume is the beta access I'd get, as it's the platform I have MoH on), so I'm not too bothered either way. Had a bit of a nightmare with the BF3 beta as it was anyway, to be honest.

EDIT: You guys are talking about alphas, not betas.

Hey, it's late here - I'm tired! Razz

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I thought the beta was fun...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I couldnt even play the beta with the lag I experienced in BF#

So I imagine the Alpha would be way worse so I am not interested

Plus you know they will have a bunch of whiny babys who do not know what an Alpha is and will say they will not buy the game because of all the bugs

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I didn't get one but seeing as I only have an hour or two of game play on the pc I'm guessing other people got priority haha.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>__> they should of kept the tank in from the bf3 alpha on metro lmfao Razz

nah didn't get in...didn't even know they had an alpha >__>

I remember it was so funny falling through the ground in metro on the xbox beta

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I remember there was jamming in beta or was it alpha.... there was lots of little things.  I know a bunch of people who got into alpha...but you can only play at specfic times I guess

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I guess my communication preferences where turned to off...oh well. If you can only play at certain times it would be useless for me anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum