New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New bit of info from the BF4 alpha

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

There are some weapon crates scattered throughout the map. They have a prompt to grab a specific weapon. Well, I had tried a few times and never thought it worked because the weapon wasn't in my hands. Well, scrolled all the way down, and found that the weapon I grabbed was a Barrett M82A1, 50 cal semi-auto rifle. It was able to hurt jeeps and helicopters. I got a vehicle hit for 15 when I hit a chopper, so it seems pretty powerful. In another crate was the revolver grenade launcher thing, which I didnt get to use much.
Just thought you guys would like to know, and since I havent seen it posted, I figured I would.

Sorry, Its not my account, so I'm not going to jeopardize their account by posting something. The crates hold guns you can't get elsewhere. It seems like they're "tide turners." Like the revolving GL is near B flag, which is the flag at the beginning of the MP trailer underground, where the tank falls through the ground. Its like they placed it there for any player to be able to have an opportunity to pull that off. The M82 I saw on top of the skyscraper at C flag. So it seems relevant as a sniping weapon at a great vantage point. I also saw some sort of 320 at D flag, and that one is relevant because there are a lot of walls and corners to catch people in the splash. I didn't get to check that one out before they close the servers for the day.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Hmm interesting... I wonder if it will be like old school fps death match games where everyone beelines for the power weapons.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum