the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Alpha Protocol any good?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:11

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I found the whole premise to be very intriguing.

I heard that it's actually pretty bad. I was interested in it for quite some time, but when it came out, all I read were bad reviews. The biggest complaints were a bad game engine, and wonky controls, IIRC.
But I haven't actually played it, so don't rule out a rental.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I got Bad Reviews of it from some of my Friends

Though their Taste in Games usually isnt based on Story

StormEye

StormEye

Isn't it made by SEGA? If it is maybe D would know best since he works there. LoL

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It was made by Obsidian if I'm not mistaken. They're doing New Vegas as well, I think.

StormEye

StormEye

MEGA MILK wrote:It was made by Obsidian if I'm not mistaken. They're doing New Vegas as well, I think.
I'm getting old I guess. LoL

Thought I've seen SEGA on it somewhere.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Maybe they're publishing it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Little Cousin Asked me What a SEGA was the other day

Ill let you do the Honors Storm

StormEye

StormEye

MEGA MILK wrote:Maybe they're publishing it.
Oh ya, thats right. They are publishing it. More reason to ask D. LoL

10Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:31

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:My Little Cousin Asked me What a SEGA was the other day

Ill let you do the Honors Storm
Your little girl cousin? Or some other guy cousin you have not mentioned before?

11Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:32

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Kids these days, sweet scientific method.

12Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Little Islander Cousin

Seriously I have Samoan and Cook Islander Cousins so Weird since everyone else in my Family is Whiter than White

13Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:45

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I know a Samoan guy. He's pretty awesome. Eh wears tropical shirts and doesn't afraid of anything

14Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-10, 01:47

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Cook Islander Cousin is 4 But can Pass for 8 years old Kid is fucking Huge

15Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-12, 20:42

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Played it when it came out, when I was still working at a video store and got rentals for free (gods, I miss that). It sucked. Ehat shut it off after like ten minutes.

16Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-12, 20:51

D

What did you not like about it Ms. ToH?

17Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-12, 21:00

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

The controls were really weird, I think that was the biggest problem. Story seemed pretty interesting, but I couldn't get past the controls.

18Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-12, 21:05

D

Ahh ok, understood. I've heard that a lot.

19Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-12, 21:09

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm Chelsey btw -- way easier than trying to go through my username, haha.

20Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-13, 02:20

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ah. I might rent it some day. Real shame, it was a really awesome idea. Why can't we have nice things? Sad

21Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-13, 17:20

D

Def give it a chance. I enjoyed it despite some issues.

22Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-13, 17:21

I heard the story and dialog were excellent, while the gameplay was pretty bad. Sucks, cuz I was excited about this game.

23Is Alpha Protocol any good? Empty Re: Is Alpha Protocol any good? 2010-09-13, 20:30

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Yeah, what story I got out of it was pretty good. I just couldn't get past the gameplay Is Alpha Protocol any good? Icon_cry But if that doesn't bother you, give it a shot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum