We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My fridge bit the dust dammit!

+2
sheep
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My fridge bit the dust dammit! Empty My fridge bit the dust dammit! 2013-07-18, 01:02

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Super lame.
Just got back from buying a new one. Also picked up a matching over-range microwave while I was there so they will both be matched stainless steel.

For the next few days we will be living out of ice-coolers.

Reminds me of how much I hate having to spend money on anything other than cars, motorcycles, guns, games or electronics.

sheep

sheep

Why do you have to wait so long for your fridge?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's coming in from their warehouse and that was the soonest the could deliver it without me paying for next day etc...

That's ok. From what I read it can take a new fridge a couple days to get down to temp anyway. Our Cutco knife set also arrived so apparently it was "spend a bunch of money on the effin' kitchen" week.

Cutco knives are the shit

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah. I already owned a few, but I've wanted a full set for years.

Yea my mom has a full set, and they are indeed awesome

You can cut a penny in half with the scissors

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah. I've had my scissors for 20 years. Abused the hell out of them and they can still cut the face out of a quarter (but it takes a lot more effort than it used to.)

The knives I have are also 20 years old, never been sharpened, and they're still so damn sharp you have to warn people when they use them the first time.

I used my old Cutco spatula to cut through a thick nylon rope just last weekend, it took one swipe. The fucking spatula.

They are crazy quality.

Yea no doubt

Crazy to think, my mom got hers probably about 15 years ago now, I was still very in middle school.

And they are still amazing. Everytime I go to her house for dinner, and we use them Im amazed.

sheep

sheep

I'd fear for my pans with a spatula like that.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I guess it's actually more of a spreader. A razor sharp, deadly spreader.
Great for those times that you are attacked while making a sandwich.

My fridge bit the dust dammit! 2511844930_ae7f522f8d

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:

So its a women's PDW then? Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:I guess it's actually more of a spreader. A razor sharp, deadly spreader.

why the fuck is that serrated? Shocked 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I guess it's actually more of a spreader. A razor sharp, deadly spreader.

In case the Pancakes are armed

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

The Adli Corporation wrote:

Pretty sure its a butter knife.

sheep

sheep

Yeah, I'm dangerous enough with a regular butter knife. Pretty sure I'm not allowed to own one of those.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

this chick I know was trying to sell me this cutco pocket knife but it didn't seem to be able to be opened quickly and blade kinda short,but ya I heard they're really sharp, I want to get this to carry

http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Ti-Lite-Handle-4-Inch/dp/B000BSZDN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374345017&sr=8-1&keywords=cold+steel+ti+lite

Its a spatula. My mom has one of those.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

WOOHOOO! Delivered, cleaned and hooked up. Just waiting for it to get cold so we can start using it.
The microwave isn't hear yet because it's out of stock... gotta wait until next weekend for that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum