We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Dust

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Dust Empty From Dust 2011-07-29, 04:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Tried the demo this morning and bought it when I got home.

Very, very cool game. I love game design like this, at the core a puzzle game that doesn't feel like you're playing a puzzle game (Ico, Out of this World, Shadow of the Colossus, etc...).

It has a strong Populous vibe (for those of you old enough to have played populous), even though the gameplay is completely different. It keeps adding more and more interesting mechanics with each level as well.

Well worth my 1200 points so far although I do hope the difficulty starts to ramp up quite a bit more.

2From Dust Empty Re: From Dust 2011-07-29, 07:47

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I'll have to check this game out...thanks for the heads up on it.

3From Dust Empty Re: From Dust 2011-07-29, 09:36

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ill do a demo vid today when I get home. Ill add in the probability of decent editing as well.

4From Dust Empty Re: From Dust 2011-07-29, 09:55

Same

Same

I liked the demo but I recently bought a DLC character for Castlevania and only have 1120 points now ._.

5From Dust Empty Re: From Dust 2011-07-29, 11:56

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Boxxy wrote:I liked the demo but I recently bought a DLC character for Castlevania and only have 1120 points now ._.

I HATE this about microsoft. I'm right now stuck at 560 which is a totally useless amount. I will never be able to spen all of it, I will probably miss out on at least 200-300 points that will be left over if I make another purchase.

*shakes fist* Damn you Bill Gates!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum