+2
Metalzoic
infadel117
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1from dust Empty from dust 2011-08-03, 04:57

infadel117

infadel117

ive been playing since 10:00 tuesday and its very fun only problem is its hard as fuck

most of that video is actual gameplay

2from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 12:27

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah I really, really liked it. I threw up a little review topic for it a week ago, but not many people seemed interested sadly.

Really fun, original and well designed game. The final level is the best, I've spent a few hours just building my world and letting it run to see how all the volcanoes and rivers etc... erode and morph my little paradise.

My only gripe is that I found it challenging at times, but not very difficult. I really wish it got much harder. Then again I prefer games with punishing difficulty.

3from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 12:50

Shinma

Shinma

After playing it, all I can say about "From Dust" is fuck water and everything it's ever stood for.

4from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 13:02

Ante

Ante

I definitely want to go play Populous after watching that.

5from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 16:23

infadel117

infadel117

there is a populace 2 if youd like that better ante

6from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 16:42

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Not really my style of game, but it does loke good for an arcade game.

7from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 17:20

Symbolic

Symbolic

TBQH I was REALLY disappointing in this game. Dont get me wrong, its a fun game, its just not close to what they were advertising. This ISNT a God game, not even close. Its a puzzle game, through and through. Im about halfway through it, and well I do enjoy morphing the land, I cant help but feel let down. From Dust cant touch Bastion and Trenched imo.

8from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 17:24

infadel117

infadel117

i respect your opinion and continue to ignore it:D

9from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-03, 17:26

Symbolic

Symbolic

infadel117 wrote:i respect your opinion and continue to ignore it:D

lol!

10from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-05, 00:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Symbolic wrote:TBQH I was REALLY disappointing in this game. Dont get me wrong, its a fun game, its just not close to what they were advertising. This ISNT a God game, not even close. Its a puzzle game, through and through. Im about halfway through it, and well I do enjoy morphing the land, I cant help but feel let down. From Dust cant touch Bastion and Trenched imo.

I warned you guys in my mini-review that it's actually a disguised puzzle game Sym!

11from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-05, 03:17

Symbolic

Symbolic

Metalzoic wrote:
Symbolic wrote:TBQH I was REALLY disappointing in this game. Dont get me wrong, its a fun game, its just not close to what they were advertising. This ISNT a God game, not even close. Its a puzzle game, through and through. Im about halfway through it, and well I do enjoy morphing the land, I cant help but feel let down. From Dust cant touch Bastion and Trenched imo.

I warned you guys in my mini-review that it's actually a disguised puzzle game Sym!

I downloaded it way before I read that. Even the devs called it a god game.....

12from dust Empty Re: from dust 2011-08-05, 16:49

infadel117

infadel117

technically it is a god game just think of it from the tribes point of view. you play music and a giant snake thing made of multicolored air take you to an island paradise and tries to fix all your problems id think it was a god to

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum