We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF4 - All PDWs in action!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:13

Ante

Ante

2BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:16

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante will you buy me a Skorpion EVO in real life please?

3BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:22

They look to have awesome hip fire

4BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:23

Also dude doesn't really spot does he?

5BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:23

Ante

Ante

You get a Skorpion EVO, and you get a Skorpion EVO, EVERYBODY GETS A SKORPION EVO!!!

BF4 - All PDWs in action! KIpChA8

6BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:27

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I really, really just don't get it.
PDW's are exclusive to Engineer now, which would be fine if the didn't also still have access to all their Carbines as well as now gaining access to Battle Rifles and DMR's now.

What the fuck man? Not only did they gain even more weapon options over BF3, the other classes all lose access to PDW/SMG's? Engineer was already what I considered the pussy class, but now it's all you're ever going to see.

7BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:28

Why is engineer the pussy class?

I hardly play engie so I dont really care, was just curious.

8BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:29

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:Also dude doesn't really spot does he?

Judging by the way people were moving and shooting in the video I'd say this was recorded in spectator mode. You wouldn't see his spots.

9BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:30

Ah ok that makes sense

I think your correct because one time the camera panned out to 3rd person view for just a second

10BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:32

Ante

Ante

My absolute favorite part of this video is the US soldier's voice cracking at 3:15 dodging the chopper bullets. "WOOOOAH that was close!"

11BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Why is engineer the pussy class?

I hardly play engie so I dont really care, was just curious.
Eh, wring term.
It was simply overused. in any given game easily 1/3rd to half of all players will probably be Engi simply because it was viewed as the best class.

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:Playing a class simply because you think it is the best, instead of playing the class that would actually be of more use at the moment makes you a pussy. Being a pussy makes you bad. If you're bad you don't help with the objective. If you don't help with the objective you're a tard.

Therefore Engineers are bad pussy non-objective helping useless tards.

HA! Very Happy

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2013-09-12, 11:40; edited 1 time in total

12BF4 - All PDWs in action! Empty Re: BF4 - All PDWs in action! 2013-09-12, 11:40

Yea. It used to be worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum