brother mouzon
Shojimaru
Metalzoic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Always good to see a new face.
How did you find us? Your name looks familiar...

2Welcome to the SeC Brother Mouzon Empty Welcome brother mouzon 2010-10-20, 12:56

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Welcome to out humble abode, please enjoy your stay.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Great minds think alike a guess.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I guess so. Very Happy
Then again I don't have a mind anymore because you put a big hole in it with your 870 Mad

Looking at the GT sticky it looks like Brother Mouzon here loves the 870 too!

brother mouzon

Epyk Fail referred me to this site. Looks like there's a lot of BC2 players here so I signed up. Always looking for good teammates. Any other soft core Conquest players around here? I'm not really a Rush guy.

I think I've got a couple thousand kills with the 870. I had a big round with it last night at the C flag on Panama....just knocking guys backwards with one pull on the trigger.

Last edited by brother mouzon on 2010-10-20, 13:02; edited 1 time in total

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Conquest is all I play Very Happy
A lot of the other guys have been playing more conquest lately too so you're in good hands.

EDIT: Shotguns are great fun. Unless it's another SeC member aiming one at you

Sad

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Not my fault I've always been the close range, rusher type in shooters. Maybe next time we my 870 can apologize for horribly disfiguring you.

Same

Same

Welcome to SEC, enjoy your stay.

I don't play conquest a lot but if people want to play i'm not bothered and will join.

Tater

Tater

Metal already made this one... Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Topics have been merged thanks to your friendlt neighborhood DL.

Welcome! Also, nice to see another shotgunner. Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So since I use the Saiga and USAS am I a fellow shotgunner or do I fit in somewhere else?

Yeah, you're still considered a shotgunner. Smile

Same

Same

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Topics have been merged thanks to your friendlt neighborhood DL.

You coulda merged shojis posts too and it'll look cleaner xD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

brother mouzon wrote:Epyk Fail referred me to this site. Looks like there's a lot of BC2 players here so I signed up. Always looking for good teammates. Any other soft core Conquest players around here? I'm not really a Rush guy.

I think I've got a couple thousand kills with the 870. I had a big round with it last night at the C flag on Panama....just knocking guys backwards with one pull on the trigger.

are you that guy from gfq bc2 board who i graced my presense too who wanted soft core players and i said we rape so hard you can go as soft as you want?

brother mouzon

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:So since I use the Saiga and USAS am I a fellow shotgunner or do I fit in somewhere else?

You're definitely in the gang. Besides, it's more a mindset than anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum