Ron Swanson
Ante
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
HydrasBreath ♜
Artimise Flare
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Obliteration is a cool premise, but so far it seems like one giant un coordinated cluster fuck. Plus I hate the spawning system for this mode. Seems a good squad could rock this mode though. Will need to play it more I guess.

Domination is really an odd fit in a BF game. It feels like a COD game mode. And the the spawns in this are shit as well. haha.

All in all I dont see myself playing these modes very often.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yep, I think Domination is for all the CoD players out there that hate everything that makes BF...well...BF OR for people that simply prefer infantry combat for the most part. It's not quite as bad when you have a squad of people that work together, but running solo is just annoying for me at least.

Domination is manageable with just one or two people

Obliteration is a rough one. I think the community might be to dumb to play that mode lmao

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I played dom to unlock carbines and get all the attachments. I might go back in to unlock the 870. I don't see myself ever really touching it when the full game comes out.

I wonder if they will use the same unlock system for the all kit stuff in the full release? Like you need to use a specific kit to gain access and then use that type of gun to progress in that "tree" of weapons.

I kinda like that idea instead of just unlocking shit at random levels.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah from the looks of it I'll just play conquest mostly or rush....rush is also ruined by horrible useless team mates not difusing or pushing

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

HydrasBreath wrote:I wonder if they will use the same unlock system for the all kit stuff in the full release? Like you need to use a specific kit to gain access and then use that type of gun to progress in that "tree" of weapons.

i think its kinda dumb. while it kinda makes sense, it also really doesnt.

i like that unlocking new Carbines, Shotguns, PDWs, etc, requires you to gain EXP with the previous weapon in that category, but inorder to unlock the very first weapon of that type you have to play a certain class.

eg: to unlock a Shotgun for all-kit you have to play Support. WHY? its an all-kit weapon, why cant you use all-kit EXP to unlock the first ones?

Ante

Ante

The Adli Corporation wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:I wonder if they will use the same unlock system for the all kit stuff in the full release? Like you need to use a specific kit to gain access and then use that type of gun to progress in that "tree" of weapons.

i like that unlocking new Carbines, Shotguns, PDWs, etc, requires you to gain EXP with the previous weapon in that category, but inorder to unlock the very first weapon of that type you have to play a certain class.

eg: to unlock a Shotgun for all-kit you have to play Support. WHY? its an all-kit weapon, why cant you use all-kit EXP to unlock the first ones?
to diversify class usage probably.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ante wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

eff that. i dont want to play a class to jump through hoops, i want to play because that class is fun for me Rolling Eyes 

Ante

Ante

Ante wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

eff that. i dont want to play a class to jump through hoops, i want to play because that class is fun for me Rolling Eyes 
Okay? So you will never get 8,000 points with either support or recon? I don't know what to tell you man.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

All of these games modes probably get too crowded and complicated with more players in the game. I think both of these modes will play better on consoles than on PC just due to the player count.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dr. Spaceman wrote:All of these games modes probably get too crowded and complicated with more players in the game. I think both of these modes will play better on consoles than on PC just due to the player count.
No doubt.

StormEye

StormEye

Its probably EA pressuring DICE to put in something that can be understood by CoD players. As I have nagged before, it should had been Conquest and Rush. And I actually have played in some servers with 20 player limit for domination but nothing really changed.

Whats weird is I loved Close Quarters in BF3. All infantry, but hate domination mode. Would have to give it a whirl on other maps though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Adli Corporation wrote:PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Then you don't deserve to use that weapon. In fact you don't deserve any weapons. From now on you're only allowed to use the knife.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Someone post the NO FUN ALLOWED picture, I'm away from my laptop.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I haven't tried Dom, but I got my ass handed to me today while trying Obliteration. I had no idea where anything was.

My first match I actually went negative by one death... NEGATIVE! Can you believe that?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metalzoic wrote:I haven't tried Dom, but I got my ass handed to me today while trying Obliteration. I had no idea where anything was.

My first match I actually went negative by one death... NEGATIVE! Can you believe that?
You might as well just quit the game and burn your console now...you worthless scrub.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I haven't tried Dom, but I got my ass handed to me today while trying Obliteration. I had no idea where anything was.

You might as well just quit the game and burn your console now...you worthless scrub.
I'm considering it. From now on I'm just going to ride around in the tank with Ante. I won't shoot or repair or anything, just be there.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

overall, im not very good at this game >.>

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Epyk MD wrote:overall, im not very good at this game >.>
You can ride in his tank with me. We'll look out the windows and play cards and shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I started doing badass once I unlocked the ak5c, seems so consistant. It feels cheap to just be another cookie cutter medic with ak12. I guess on infantry maps I'll be medic with AEK 971 and with vehicles I'll either be engineer or recon with ACW/AK5C...I don't see myself playing as support too much unless it's bipodded up on metro for the lulz

I still don't really understand the squad upgrade stuff, isn't it all the same thing anyway, there's only either offensive which you unlock or defensive, only one person would have to pick offensive and rest of squad could be defensive and it would apply to whole squad or is it just that one person?

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

I'm considering it. From now on I'm just going to ride around in the tank with Ante. I won't shoot or repair or anything, just be there.
So you actually got a PC?

Your pretty good. Dont know what your talking about.

Got a nice SPM

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah dude your stats are better than mine. Don't know what you're talking about.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, no, i don't think ill be getting this a release.

between my apparent suckiness, the rage inducing 1 hit glitch and my lack of hitmarkers.

i think it would be better for my health if i dont.

Too bad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hope the 1 hit kill glitch is fixed on the release

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk MD wrote:yeah, no, i don't think ill be getting this a release.

between my apparent suckiness, the rage inducing 1 hit glitch and my lack of hitmarkers.

i think it would be better for my health if i dont.
In what way do you feel you're sucking? Cause whenever I played with you, you did perfectly fine.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

check out my last 10 battle logs

Bad steaks happen

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk MD wrote:check out my last 10 battle logs
Well your first mistake was playing domination alone. It isn't a great mode to begin with and going alone doesn't make it any better.

It seems to me you do quite well in conquest.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

use the AK5C and play conquest Razz Domination is bleh to me,lol only good for unlocking attachments I guess

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:use the AK5C and play conquest :PDomination is bleh to me,lol only good for unlocking attachments I guess
pretty much.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

So you actually got a PC?
\I'm pretty sure this PC could play it, at least on low settings. I don't need anything better than that since I'll just be riding around singing you songs.Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum