JackFrags BF4 final build impressions

+2
The Adli Corporation
Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Looks like that Golmud Railway train moves towards the deployment of whoever controls it. fuckin sweeeeet

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ante wrote:Looks like that Golmud Railway train moves towards the deployment of whoever controls it. fuckin sweeeeet
that pretty cool, should keep the action centered around the objective. although it will also make blueberries even more infuriating to play with.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Not sure how I feel about the change to counter knifing. Sounds pretty damn awesome though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath wrote:Not sure how I feel about the change to counter knifing. Sounds pretty damn awesome though.
What change? I really don't want to have to watch a 10 minute vid to find it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you can't just spam the counter button now or else you'll auto lose

has anybody else wondered if the commander will be over powered? Seems like they're trying to copy off natural selection 2...I doubt I'll ever bother with commander mode

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:you can't just spam the counter button now or else you'll auto lose

has anybody else wondered if the commander will be over powered? Seems like they're trying to copy off natural selection 2...I doubt I'll ever bother with commander mode

the fuck? commander has been around a lot longer than natural selection.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

JrTapia1991 wrote:you can't just spam the counter button now or else you'll auto lose
Fantastic! I'm really glad to hear that.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

oh, I never played the old ones, it just seems like a gimmick to me, and sorta bullshit since you could be going good and somebody just instantly drop a missile on you like COD

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:oh, I never played the old ones, it just seems like a gimmick to me, and sorta bullshit since you could be going good and somebody just instantly drop a missile on you like COD
Tomahawks can be countered by EMP drones.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Did anyone else notice that the M4 is in its original configuration ie firing only in Semi/Burst as opposed to the one in BF3 being the M4A1 that fired in semi/auto?

Very interesting, no longer does it appear that the M16/M4 rifles/carbines are going to be the crazy beasts they were in BF3. I like this, I like this a lot Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Did anyone else notice that the M4 is in its original configuration ie firing only in Semi/Burst as opposed to the one in BF3 being the M4A1 that fired in semi/auto?

Very interesting, no longer does it appear that the M16/M4 rifles/carbines are going to be the crazy beasts they were in BF3. I like this, I like this a lot Very Happy
Well the AK12 was a beast in burst mode...M4/M16 will still be pretty good no doubt.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

they ended up nerfing the ak12 burst mode alot though....I want my AN94 Evil or Very Mad 

I just want my SCAR

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:they ended up nerfing the ak12 burst mode alot though....I want my AN94  Evil or Very Mad 
Yeah I know but my point is just because a weapon is burst doesn't automatically mean it's shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Sym wrote:I just want my SCAR
I actually got a scar 4x scope in my battlepack Razz

I doubt Id use a 4x anyways

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it would be pretty badass with heavy barrel, angled grip, and holo sight/chinese coyote

I love the Kobra sight

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it would be cool to get a drum for it but that would be over powered Sad lmao

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I love the Kobra sight
Same here. I didn't used to like it but I find it's easier to track targets with now.

SCAR only has 21 rounds

The one true downside

HydrasBreath wrote:
Same here. I didn't used to like it but I find it's easier to track targets with now.

I dont know why I love it, but I do

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah me too it's what I used for my ~8000 AEK kills Razz man I had a shitload with it. And AN94 with kobra was good, I used kobra on just about everything

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Never said that a weapon being burst makes it crap, but it does force you to use different techniques in order to control the recoil (The AK12 being the exception of course from what I've seen in beta)

I just hope the weapons are decently balanced and that there isn't another "Try hard" god tier gun again (Who am I kidding, there will undoubtedly be one)

I dont see the problem if there is one

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:I dont see the problem if there is one

I just don't like it when a weapon makes it almost pointless to use any other, it takes away from the game IMO. That's just me though, truth be told, I never used the M16 in BF3 except for times when I just so happened to pick it up from another player.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
I dont know why I love it, but I do
You love it because it is the bestest most awesomestest sight in the whole wide world!

Ante

Ante

Coyote is going to be the tryhard sight for BF4. The US RDS is fucking awful compared to the others.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:Coyote is going to be the tryhard sight for BF4. The US RDS is fucking awful compared to the others.
Yeah it kind of is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum