Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF4 - REX, QBZ-95, P90, M249, Shank, and Machete will only unlock after finishing campaign

+8
StormEye
HydrasBreath ♜
Tom
JrTapia1991
The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
Metalzoic
Ante
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ante

Ante

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1pdlhy/m412_rex_shank_machete_qbz951_p90_and_m249_will/

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This is possibly the worst news I've ever had in my life.

Pre-order canceled... unless I can pay to unlock them like the BF3 co-op weapons? Best $5 I ever spent.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well I just read through that thread and no mention of being able to buy them.

Ante have you heard how long the SP is?
Maybe I can just put it on the easiest setting and try to run past all the enemies to the end and finish it in just 4 hours or so?

Ugh... the thought of actually having to play it, especially if it is over 5 hours, sickens me... Fucking DICE. My God I hate their guts.

Damn

Looks like Ill be playing SP

Just opened my Vet Battle pack

Got the box cutter lmao

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Honestly I don't have an issue with it, but then again, I typically like playing the SP.

I don't agree with them forcing you to play SP though, if anything I say it should be optional.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its the only way they will get most players to try the single player. the BF3 single player was an abomination.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nooooo not my rex Sad

damn I might actually rather pay the money to unlock em lmfao.

Tom

Beat the campaign and I did not get the P90 or the SAW. Battlelog does not tell you what you need to do in the last two campaign levels to get them either.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

mother of god. Lets run through it on easy metal lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Tom wrote:Beat the campaign and I did not get the P90 or the SAW. Battlelog does not tell you what you need to do in the last two campaign levels to get them either.
Doesn't it just go by score or something? Like score X amount of points during the mission?

Tom

HydrasBreath wrote:
Tom wrote:Beat the campaign and I did not get the P90 or the SAW. Battlelog does not tell you what you need to do in the last two campaign levels to get them either.
Doesn't it just go by score or something? Like score X amount of points during the mission?
Well I got the highest score award on all the levels but one, and I got the weapon unlock for the one I did not get a gold score on.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:WTF so weak

GOD DAMN YOU DICE
I'm sure some people will figure it out in the next couple days and we'll be able to look it up online.

Or maybe those unlocks are bugged?

Tom said the SP is stupidly easy too

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>_> 3 hours 36 mins

Word its close guys

I think I may need some junk food for tonight

Maybe some nerd fuel

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

eh I kept swearing I'd order some pizza hut but I'm not sure if I'm feeling it lmao

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

JrTapia1991 wrote:>_> 3 hours 36 mins
Less than 4 hours?
Well that's not to bad. Maybe I can get it down to 3 if I just run and don't try to shoot anything.

I just stopped by a few places, but none would sell it to me before midnight... BASTARDS!

StormEye

StormEye

Just from the look at the weapon names, P90 is the only one that seems to be useful in a long run.

Rex may be decent for my Recon kit in the beginning, but as soon as 1911 shows up...

I'll be finishing SP first anyway, so no real worries for me.

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:Just from the look at the weapon names, P90 is the only one that seems to be useful in a long run.

Rex may be decent for my Recon kit in the beginning, but as soon as 1911 shows up...

I'll be finishing SP first anyway, so no real worries for me.
Compact .45 has the same exact stats as the 1911 only with a higer ROF and mag size.

http://symthic.com/bf4-compare?Compact_45_vs_M1911

StormEye

StormEye

BF4 - REX, QBZ-95, P90, M249, Shank, and Machete will only unlock after finishing campaign 07mp4_000578927

So what the fuck is the use of 1911...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What do you mean? You shoot people with it... what else would you do with it?

Ante

Ante

dude i have no idea. someone pointed this out on reddit and demize said that the .45 is more affected by gravity than the 1911, but they both have the same drop... and besides, who uses a pistol at ranges where bullet drop matters?

StormEye

StormEye

Well, tbqh, I used to use M9 in long range engagements back in BF2 when I was playing Engineer. LoL

But anyway, jar~ this is just stupid. I guess its time for me to drop 1911 love.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Who the hell cares what its stats are?
Just use what you like.

StormEye

StormEye

3 extra rounds and higher RoF affects face to face outcome too greatly to just overlook it.

If I am in my top condition, I probably would stick with 1911, but I suck now.

Ante

Ante

Some people like to make their weapon choices based on stats. And like it or not the 1911 is weaker than the Compact .45, no matter how small the margin.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

BF swag tonight and pizza Razz

woo:

Ante

Ante

PREPARE4SHITBUCKET

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I found the P90. It's a pickup weapon in the 3rd level (the one with the ships). When you're looking for the G46 hatch Kovic wanders off into a room somewhere. It's in the room with him sitting on a table.

Or does that not work to unlock it for MP?

Man the first SP mission kinda sucked

StormEye

StormEye

Really? I actually thought it was pretty good.

Open field combat style, just like how MP map is made like.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah the SP is kinda meh so far. The ship level was kinda intense in parts.

I dunno I didnt like it. Maybe Im just jaded

Please I had all kinda of stuttering issues in the beginning too

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I dunno I didnt like it. Maybe Im just jaded

Please I had all kinda of stuttering issues in the beginning too

Yeah I'm getting a lot of stuttering too.

StormEye

StormEye

I had some issues with flickering light particles, but it was due to the fact that I did not update the graphics driver released on 28th.

Tom was saying something about Windows 7 users getting lots of stuttering in the SP, and sure enough it happened to me.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I never thought to check if there are new AMD drivers...I should probably do that.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Tom was saying something about Windows 7 users getting lots of stuttering in the SP, and sure enough it happened to me.
Yeah it's happening to me too.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You guys are bumming me out.
I think I'll just give $20 to one of my daughters or the neighbor kid to play through it while I'm at work.

Im DLing the new drivers now to see if it fixes my problem

StormEye

StormEye

You probably don't even have to give them anything.

Unless all your neighbor kids already own BF4.

Metalzoic wrote:You guys are bumming me out.
I think I'll just give $20 to one of my daughters or the neighbor kid to play through it while I'm at work.
HA

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Im DLing the new drivers now to see if it fixes my problem
Nope. Not falling for it. There's no way.

Duck

Duck

Didnt they learn anything from BF3? No one wanted to do it for those weapons.

What's their motivation for having people even play the campaign? Once you buy the game they've got your money whether or not you play it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum