Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF4 - REX, QBZ-95, P90, M249, Shank, and Machete will only unlock after finishing campaign

+8
StormEye
HydrasBreath ♜
Tom
JrTapia1991
The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
Metalzoic
Ante
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Metalzoic wrote:
Sym wrote:Im DLing the new drivers now to see if it fixes my problem
Nope. Not falling for it. There's no way.
Fucking drivers man

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Just think. If they didn't put so much effort into an single player portion we could probably have had at least 4 more MP maps.

StormEye

StormEye

Actually, I think its not as bad as BF3.

BF3 was CO-OP. Which had no one playing...

Now, its SP. So you can play at your own pace.

Metalzoic wrote:Just think. If they didn't put so much effort into an single player portion we could probably have had at least 4 more MP maps.
Double word

Duck

Duck

My problem with the coop is that the missions were way less fun that multiplayer and they took a shit ton of experience to finish. I guess it's not problem if you get them just by finishing singleplayer, but I don't want to be grinding some mediocre singleplayer level when I could be playing multiplayer.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

I DL'd the new Nvidia drivers

All set and ready to rock for BF4

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Duck wrote:My problem with the coop is that the missions were way less fun that multiplayer and they took a shit ton of experience to finish. I guess it's not problem if you get them just by finishing singleplayer, but I don't want to be grinding some mediocre singleplayer level when I could  be playing multiplayer.
I forced myself through a couple co-op missions, but disliked being forced out of the MP so much that I decided just to never hve those damn weapons.

Which is why I was jumping for joy when they gave me the option to just buy them.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I really don't see this as a big deal(of course I always beat the sp of a game before I jump into mp). To me this isn't nearly as bad as having to do co-op in BF3...although in that I used an infinite spawn trick on the last level so I only had to play it 3-4 times to unlock everything. I do wonder though if you unlock these weapons on the 360, would they carry over with your stats to the X1 version or not?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bama Psycho wrote:I really don't see this as a big deal(of course I always beat the sp of a game before I jump into mp). To me this isn't nearly as bad as having to do co-op in BF3...although in that I used an infinite spawn trick on the last level so I only had to play it 3-4 times to unlock everything. I do wonder though if you unlock these weapons on the 360, would they carry over with your stats to the X1 version or not?
I don't know, but I'm not going to risk it. No way am I going to play any SP campaign twice when I DON'T EVEN WANT TO EVER SEE IT ONCE. GaHCaps lock!

StormEye

StormEye

Metal, or anyone not liking SP, you are not going to like what I am going to say here.

You have to finish last mission three times in order to get all unlocks.

Two choices, and one just doodle around after making a choice.

You cannot restart a checkpoint afterwards, so you have to play all over again.

Ante

Ante

ahahahahaha oh man

that's pretty bad to be honest.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:Metal, or anyone not liking SP, you are not going to like what I am going to say here.

You have to play the entire game over again from the beginning or just the last level?

StormEye

StormEye

And the most annoying part is, now that I check in the battlelog, that it registered my SP awards in the campaign panel, but not in general award section.

So... it counts as if I never unlocked them...

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:
StormEye wrote:Metal, or anyone not liking SP, you are not going to like what I am going to say here.

You have to play the entire game over again from the beginning or just the last level?
Just the last level, its shorter than others.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Oh, well that's good at least.

StormEye

StormEye

Whew!

Server just is having rough time, I guess.

It is now recognizing my assignments correctly.

Zillah

Zillah

The last Battlefield single player I completed was BC1.... I dont see why they even bother with it.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

StormEye wrote:Whew!

Server just is having rough time, I guess.

It is now recognizing my assignments correctly.
Hey Storm do you know what you have to do to get each assignment? Because I only unlocked the REX so far and I have the highest score thingy (gold) on each mission I played but nothing is unlocking...think it's a bug or am I missing things to do ?

StormEye

StormEye

Check your campaign page and see if you have these six assignments unlocked. Thats if you have finished all the SP.

BF4 - REX, QBZ-95, P90, M249, Shank, and Machete will only unlock after finishing campaign - Page 2 Bf4SPassign

If you already have them, then just give it some time.

I finished in Hard and Gold in everything, but I am not sure whether that is real requirement. I actually think its just finish mission, and thats it.

Last three are game ending choices (well one is making any choice and not following the order the game gives you).

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been getting gold on each mission too but only have the rex so far (which is very bleh Sad )

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I've been getting gold on each mission too but only have the rex so far (which is very bleh Sad)
Missions 1,5,6 and 7 are the only ones that unlock anything. You don't get anything for the others.

Grey

Grey

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-4-general-discussion/5657-spoiler-alert-bf4-campaign-mechanics-unlockable-mp-gear-3-endings/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum