New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Handguns, feel really good now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Handguns so far feel very good IMO, I've recently unlocked the Chinese one and am close to getting the MP443 Grach.

With an exception to the MP412 REX, they're all fairly accurate and you can cold your own pretty well for the most part against most primaries, provided you get the shot off first.

I've yet to try them with a sound suppressor, I got one for the Chinese pistol so I'm going to see how that works.

I remember in beta the pistols were tough to use due to the horrific hit reg issues (it's still a problem however, but it's not quite as bad as it was in beta.)

Overall I'm just glad that the handguns don't suck (Rex being the exception of course sadly)

Rex just sucks

The ROF is a travesty

Ante

Ante

It's not really the ROF so much. DICE made it so there's a delay with pulling the trigger on revolvers. Annoying, but "realistic."

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

If they want to go that route they need to apply that to all the other handguns as well, because right now, it makes them far superior to the Rex

Ante

Ante

the rex and the 44 both have the issue. and there actually is delay on all other weapons, it's just much much smaller. someone made a video about it

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Well both the Rex and the .44 mag needs less of a delay, because it typically gets you killed when going up against other pistols. The Rex functioned fine in BF3 IMHO.

I got a kill with the REX once

Was pretty neat

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

On the rare occasion I'll manage to get a kill, but 9/10 the other guy will just turn around, laugh and evacuate my characters skull with many many high velocity projectiles.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I just need to unlock a better sight for the p226...I don't like the standard irons.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I've always been really good with handguns for the most part, then again, I guess it comes with playing as a Recon most of the time. You learn to get really really accurate with your side arm.

That said, I too like the ghost ring irons. They really help in dark areas or when the enemy is kind of washed out against the sun or what have you.

I'd like to try them with the Rex if I could get enough kills with the bloody thing, I must be a masochist or something, forcing myself to use such a crappy weapon. Part of me wants to do well with it, but hitting moving targets is an exercise in frustration right now.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I've always been really good with handguns for the most part, then again, I guess it comes with playing as a Recon most of the time. You learn to get really really accurate with your side arm.

That said, I too like the ghost ring irons. They really help in dark areas or when the enemy is kind of washed out against the sun or what have you.

I'd like to try them with the Rex if I could get enough kills with the bloody thing, I must be a masochist or something, forcing myself to use such a crappy weapon. Part of me wants to do well with it, but hitting moving targets is an exercise in frustration right now.
I tried the Rex a few times...never again. I need something I can spam up close. I'm not too accurate in panic situations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum