Keyser Söze
Ante
chunckylover53
RStudios
Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1well done Sony, you morons. Empty well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 12:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well done Sony, you morons. WXhELro

fucking retarded. this is just like the exclusive ''Minecraft Xbox Edition''.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I don't understand.... They are stupid for getting Planetside 2 as an exclusive, or is it stupid because it will be a stripped down version?

RStudios

Its about as stupid as when I saw this headline at the world cup....

well done Sony, you morons. Featured_item_image_52010

chunckylover53

Dr. Spaceman wrote:I don't understand.... They are stupid for getting Planetside 2 as an exclusive, or is it stupid because it will be a stripped down version?
The fact that it's also on PC.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

chunckylover53 wrote:
Dr. Spaceman wrote:I don't understand.... They are stupid for getting Planetside 2 as an exclusive, or is it stupid because it will be a stripped down version?
The fact that it's also on PC.
So? I guess I still don't see the problem >_>

Ante

Ante

"ONLY ON Playstation"

then goes on to say

"also available on PC"

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ante wrote:"ONLY ON Playstation"

then goes on to say

"also available on PC"
Ohhh! gotcha.

I'm an idiot Laughing 

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Well done Dr. Spaceman, you moron.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Bigger moron than Sony apparently.

10well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 15:50

Bla125

Bla125

<3 Terry

11well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 16:48

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

No one loves Terry Bla, No one. 

Not even Terry himself. 

From sources I made up, apparently even Terry himself hates that smug ass bastard

12well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 16:56

Shinma

Shinma

It's also free on PC sooo...

13well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 17:14

Shinma wrote:It's also free on PC sooo...
Oh snap

SHOTS FIRED

14well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 17:41

Shinma

Shinma

All up IN yo face Sony.

well done Sony, you morons. Tumblr_mbr8fnO09I1ryfrfko1_500

15well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 17:42

I could probably run PS2 really good now

16well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 17:53

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:I could probably run PS2 really good now

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no one runs PS2 well

17well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 17:54

Still that bad?

18well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 18:15

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah i dont think its possible to run minimum 60 FPS on ultra on any computer. there is a reason why they are focusing on optimisation now.

19well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 18:19

Damn I figured they could have sorted that out in the year its been out (its been a year right ?)

20well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 18:31

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah it came out last november iirc, or maybe that was beta. cant remember.

21well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 18:32

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

This game has been out a year and its still unplayable?

Fucking PC games >_>

22well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 18:37

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Dr. Spaceman wrote:This game has been out a year and its still unplayable?

Fucking PC games >_>
pretty much.

mind you, if you tried to run it on a current-gen console it would probably brick it Razz

23well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-11, 19:36

Dr. Spaceman wrote:This game has been out a year and its still unplayable?

Fucking PC games >_>
The game is perfectly playable.......

You just need a stupidly powerful rig to run it with high performance

24well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 08:51

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Sym wrote:
Shinma wrote:It's also free on PC sooo...
Oh snap

SHOTS FIRED
It's also free on PS4 (or will be when it's out), and the devs have said it will be an uncompromised port running at equivalent to ultra settings on PC (cause I hear there's a shit ton of optimisation that can be done) sooooo...

Shots missed? Razz

25well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 12:14

Pretty sure SLI Titans would have issues still

NO WAY a PS4 can run PS2 on ultra ( equivalent )

26well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 12:23

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i know optimisation can go a long way, but i doubt that the PS4 will be able match PC on Ultra.

27well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 12:23

The Adli Corporation wrote:i know optimisation can go a long way, but i doubt that the PS4 will be able match PC on Ultra.
IT wont

I dont even see how it could be close

Consoles cant even run BF4 at 1080 at 60 fps

What in gods name are they gonna do about PS2?

28well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 12:36

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Heh, I hear ya, and your response to my post was entirely expected Very Happy

We've not seen any footage yet, so who knows? All we have for now is this, straight from the mouths of the devs (skip to around 7:40 for the PS4 claims):

Make of it what you will, although the game is notoriously un-optimised, so we'll see I guess. It'll be good news for gamers on both platforms if they can pull off something sweet though, for sure.

As for BF4, it's an entirely different prospect so I wouldn't take it as a yardstick against which to measure the potential of all other future titles. We'll see on that too, I guess.

29well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 12:46

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

MADEWITHROBOTS wrote:All we have for now is this, straight from the mouths of the devs (skip to around 7:40 for the PS4 claims):
sounds like a bunch of hot air tbh. i really doubt they can pull that off.

30well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 13:06

Well have to just see on that

Maybe if they run it at 800 x 600

Closed platform optimization can go a long way, but to say Im skeptical of those claims in a understatement.

31well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-12, 21:24

Duck

Duck

Well, they can't exactly say "On Everything But Xbox One!"

32well done Sony, you morons. Empty Re: well done Sony, you morons. 2013-11-13, 00:05

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Appealing to those weirdos who think only consoles are strictly for games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum