Artimise Flare
MEGA MILK
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fav guns so far? Empty Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 01:58

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I haven't used them much but I like the Ace52 CQB and and CZ 805 seems all around decent, alot of the weapons ROF makes them unusable for me besides point blank like the famas, and even AEK

overall, I'd like the ACW, M416, MK11....whenever I get slugs for the shotguns that should be fun. It's a real grind getting pistol kills to get more of them

like others have said, PDWs seem very bleh

2Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 02:29

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

ACE52
AK5
AK-12

3Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 08:09

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Since I've been trying to master each weapon as I go along, I honestly haven't used a large variety of weapons so far.

But what I've unlocked thus far and used extensively I really enjoy the AK5c (Also helps is a Swedish version of the FNC. A personal dream rifle of mine), the CS-LR4 average on just about every aspect, but it just clicks with me for some reason, M249 SAW and the RFB (Only DMR I've used the most and have the most unlocks for)

Truth be told, it's hard to say, since almost all the weapons feel great. The PDW's and the revolvers being the oddballs out there of course.

4Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 08:22

StormEye

StormEye

Since I don't have much guns unlocked yet, at least from what I have at the moment

SCAR-H - Due to the AK nerf, I have given SCAR-H a new perspective. And the fact that I have issues in playing in US servers or matchmaking servers (I HAVE to kill enemy in one short burst) high damage output is a life saver.

LoL PDW - Nothing much to say. Should have left only DMR as all kit and removed carbines from all kit.

LSAT - Laser accurate if used correctly. Long range suppression/kill shots are awesome.

M40 - Despite CS being more versatile, the distance I usually engage targets with usually is better suited with M40 scope. Mil dot helps a lot since I don't always carry around PLD to gauge accurate distance. And switching long and short distance targets with zeroed scope is just nightmare. So, its just scope preference really. I still HATE Prussian 7x... stemming way back from BC2 and on. LoL

ACW - Its just weapon to go to when you want to win the face to face engagement, if you are not assault class. I think most people will agree with me on this one. Unless later unlocks are better. I heard G36 SUCKS, which saddens me quite a lot.

870 - If beta stats are still the same. But I don't really use shotgun, so I will see it being unlocked later down the line.

XM25 - Yes, I'm putting this as separate weapon. Its my #2 weapon of choice in overall stats. LoL. Though, ammo replenish seems to be nerfed greatly compared to beta, so it take a long while to get it back.

5Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 10:45

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yes the G36 SUCKS I unlocked it yesterday, I unlocked all assault rifles for medic except the one from the story mode. Anyway, G36 rate of fire is sooooo slow it feels like the slowest out of any full auto gun in the game, it'll get you killed. Even enemies I started shooting first at a medium distance they still killed me. Even the AK5C kills them quicker, and certainly the ACW.

The Sar21 rifle for assault has a very slow rate of fire, but seems to hit pretty hard, it's ok,although I'd still take ACW or AK5C over most things.....I honestly see the ACW or others gettings nerfed and maybe others getting buffed. I don't see a reason NOT to use the ACW for most encounters lol

6Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 13:30

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

ACW-R
LSAT
AEK
first shotgun whatever its called
USAS lol (this thing is just fucking nuts)

7Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 13:55

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Kind of funny how the LSAT went from being one of the biggest POS in BF3 to being pretty darn good in BF4

8Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 14:20

SCAR

9Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 15:41

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Artimise Flare wrote:Kind of funny how the LSAT went from being one of the biggest POS in BF3 to being pretty darn good in BF4
I started using it on BF4 expecting to hate it. It took me a little while into my first match before I realized I loved it.

10Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 15:42

I dont like LMG's much at all in ay FPS

11Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 15:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I just loving having a huge gun that makes a ton of noise unloading rounds like mother fucking Rambo

Also I just enjoy some of the less popular weapons.

12Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 16:23

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Dr. Spaceman wrote:I just loving having a huge gun that makes a ton of noise unloading rounds like mother fucking Rambo

I'm the see way, I typically like running with weapons that are not so common.

13Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 16:29

Ante

Ante

Dr. Spaceman wrote:I just loving having a huge gun that makes a ton of noise unloading rounds like mother fucking Rambo

Yup, I find myself gravitating away from the "M16s" of FPS games. I used the ACW-R a ton in beta, but I'll probably steer clear of it once I get around to unlocking carbines because every fucking person is using it right now.

14Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 16:30

I just use what I like best

I dont really care what other people use

Cool 

15Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:22

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:I just use what I like best

I dont really care what other people use

Cool 
Word.
I broke my "switch weapons every 100 kills rule" with the QBB (or whatever) lmg I liked it so much.

16Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:36

I usually like bulpup rifles the best

17Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:39

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Looking forward to the F2k coming back, though I'd really like some more AR style LMG's such as the M27 IAR and the L86A2. The Israeli Negev is also a really bad ass LMG, can accept both STANAG magazines or a belt, while also firing either the 5.56 or 7.62 rounds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMI_Negev

OH! also, bring back the MTAR please Very Happy

18Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:41

L86A2 is my favorite BF3 gun

19Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:42

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I want the F2000 to be a power pick-up weapon. Same with the AN. Make them both low recoil and insane RoF like in real life with launchers strapped to em'

20Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:43

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:L86A2 is my favorite BF3 gun
Both rifles, if they were to be brought back into the game would likely become my primary assault and support weapons to be honest (provided they were good).

What would be kind of cool would be to see the British brought into the game as a faction.

AI AWP in .338 Lapua, MP5 PDW's (not the MP5K, that thing was just weird as fuck) L85A2 or FN FAL would be nice L86A2 for their LMG's

also, I love British accent's so what can I say Razz

21Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:46

F2000 is always nerfed just because that RPM would be stupidly OP in a game

Soooo I agree with the idea of making it a power weapon

22Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:48

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:F2000 is always nerfed just because that RPM would be stupidly OP in a game

Can't remember, is it's ROF comparable to the AEK? Both guns were not very accurate at range even in burst fire, at least in BF4, and even in BF3 it was tough hitting distant targets. I don't think it would be an issue in BF4 considering how they designed the weapon balance this time around.

23Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-13, 23:50

StormEye

StormEye

AEK is 50 faster in BF3

24Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 00:33

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:F2000 is always nerfed just because that RPM would be stupidly OP in a game

F2000 was incredible in BF3.

25Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 00:36

It was good but it was still nerfed compared to IRL RPM's

26Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 00:38

Ante

Ante

I still want the MG3 in BF4. DO IT DICE.

27Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 00:39

Yes MG3

Isnt that bitch like 1100 rpms?

28Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 01:27

StormEye

StormEye

MG36 and MG3 were my favourite medic weapons back in BC2.

29Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 01:32

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

How would they balance a weapon like that though? Inaccuracy at long range would make it very difficult to use, even more so than the LMG's are at range. They lack the mobility to be really effective in CQC, so I'm not sure what they would do to not make it OP yet still effective.

30Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 01:36

Ante

Ante

it could just have a heavy reliance on the bipod. I don't think anyone actually fires that thing standing IRL.

31Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 11:20

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Make it a power weapon too.
Instead of nerfing the damn things let them reign supreme and rule the universe.

32Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 11:56

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That would be pretty cool actually. A power weapon LMG Very Happy

33Fav guns so far? Empty Re: Fav guns so far? 2013-11-14, 11:57

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Artimise Flare wrote:That would be pretty cool actually. A power weapon LMG Very Happy
It would be awesome. Give it full RoF and a 600 round belt. No reloading!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum