Found a 199 32inch 1080p LED for you chunky

+2
Ante
JrTapia1991
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-X325BV-FMDR-32-1080p-60Hz-Class-LED-HDTV/25059349

it's what I ordered... 3 HDMI ports,among others

Ante

Ante

Yo that response time is pretty mediocre for gaming. Especially something like Battlefield where firefights are decided in milliseconds.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ante wrote:Yo that response time is pretty mediocre for gaming. Especially something like Battlefield where firefights are decided in milliseconds.
are you being facetious

Ante

Ante

maybe? i wouldn't buy a TV with anything over a 5ms response time and even that's kind of iffy.

I agree

Chewy

Chewy

lol It's only 6.5ms...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's only for console and I did fine with my horrible polaroid 20inch with it's probably horrible response time, plus being on a bridge connection with my laptop lol. It always seemed instant to me.

However, to be strictly honest, your gaming skills, unless they are 'professional' level well.. its not going to have too much bearing.
and reflexes are much more limiting tbh.

chunckylover53

I am still waiting for black friday and i'll buy that 32 Samsung if nothing else interests me, i have no idea of the reliability of a "Sceptre" thanks though.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea the samsung looked cool,just figured I'd try this Sceptre out. Worst case I can flip it at the flea market for most of the money back

cool article on the subject

http://www.displaylag.com/exposed-input-lag-vs-response-time/

StormEye

StormEye

The response time introduces ghosting when switching focus quickly from one target to another, if it's not adequately low.

Long time ago, I went from 8ms response monitor to a 2ms monitor and noticed a huge difference in being able to see things more clearly when screen is moving around rapidly. I don't think I will be able to play any decent game that require quick focuses on multiple direction on monitors with refresh rate higher than 4ms. Even though the difference might be small to a lot of people, this does have impact on your overall performance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum