Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This patch SHOULD be making it to consoles!

+10
TheGM
Metalzoic
Dropped Da Soap
DRGN LRD 1213
D
StormEye
Same
Epyk MD
Majora1988
Ante
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ante

Ante

Zh1nt0 on devblog wrote: Here is the complete fix-list for the patch

- All Weapons Bronze Insignia requiring an unobtainable bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.

- Improved Hit registration made through several fixes and some of the hitboxes themselves have been changed. This will increase the accuracy of guns.

- Blue box chat window removed

- The 2 second immunity when spawning/being revived will now be immediately removed either by firing, zooming, or any movement (move, crouch, jump). A Spawning Player can still orient passively in the Game World..

- 3D vision fixed.

- Fixed slug shotgun zoom crosshair on PC so they better represent the long range accuracy. Crosshairs now close more on PC, similar to consoles.

- Reduced slug shotgun hip accuracy to require zooming for consistent long range accuracy. Hip accuracy is now on par with the semi automatic weapons.

- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.

- Fixed VADS turning sensitivity on PC so it performs like the ZU23.

- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.

- Fixed a bug where vehicle countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.

- Reduced the reload time for vehicle countermeasures.

- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.

- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.

- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.

- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.

- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

- Fixed an C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.

- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.

- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.

- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.

- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMG's.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.

- Slightly increased the damage of the UH60.

There's some GOOD shit in there! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Majora1988

Majora1988

That patch might actually pull me away from New Vegas, lol.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

[quote="ante87"]
Zh1nt0 on devblog wrote:
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.

- Fixed a bug where vehicle countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.

- Reduced the reload time for vehicle countermeasures.

FANTASTIC!!

Same

Same

epic! I can't wait for this patch nao, I might play it some more but the combat knife?
D:

Plus the 50% damage reduction should help keep C4 UAVers at bay Very Happy

Ante

Ante

Mama Luigi wrote:epic! I can't wait for this patch nao, I might play it some more but the combat knife?
D:

Plus the 50% damage reduction should help keep C4 UAVers at bay Very Happy

Demize99 has already said before that the knife is "working as intended" so don't expect a fix for that. Lame, I know.

StormEye

StormEye

M95 OHK range increase??
This patch SHOULD be making it to consoles! Happy-10

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:M95 OHK range increase??

I know, right? The M95 is going to be the 4x rambo wookie rifle of choice!

StormEye

StormEye

I can already feel my victims scream of anger at long range (comparatively) ankle kill shots. LoL

D

I wonder if the 50% damage reduction to the MCOMs translates into more points since it's going to take longer to destroy.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

OOoooooo If they increase shotty damage I will be a happy dragon! I love those bitches as they are now but a damage increase would be awesome bro!

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:OOoooooo If they increase shotty damage I will be a happy dragon! I love those bitches as they are now but a damage increase would be awesome bro!
That just flew over my head, from being too happy about M95 OHK range.

Time for buckshot again, broseph.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've been using buck for monthes now! No not in copy of Kult but I started using the saiga with buck when I was going for my C4 pin and have loved it ever since! THough after going plat with both Kult laid out the 870 with buckshot challenge and I have been using that for a few days now. It can be tuff if you don;t kill the guy first hit otherwise your dead. Damage increas would be sooooo nice!

Is this confirmed though? It would really cool if confirmed.

The only thing I see an issue with, is the increased damage to the Blackhawk's guns. IMO, they need to be nerfed, not powered up. The Blackhawk is perfect as it is, now it's going to be OP probably.

StormEye

StormEye

It could have the potentially be SUPER OP, with the increased gun damage AND REDUCED FLARE CHARGE DURATION.

Ante

Ante

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Is this confirmed though? It would really cool if confirmed.

The only thing I see an issue with, is the increased damage to the Blackhawk's guns. IMO, they need to be nerfed, not powered up. The Blackhawk is perfect as it is, now it's going to be OP probably.

Zh1nto is the main guy working on BC2 right now, he's a developer and this was posted on the battlefield devblog. It doesn't get any more official than that man. But here's a link for any skeptics... http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/

Yeah, I still just say "Oh well" if it's OP, because everything else on the list is great.

He is? Nice then.

StormEye

StormEye

Well, at least I know that Kirb is going to be extremely happy about this.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

All I know bro is anytime they do a patch somebody will find something they don;t like and cry that it's OP.

Let's make the grass a little taller. WTF That's OP now I can;t see as far, or some soch bs!

Ante

Ante

Buckshot is going to be insane on the Saiga and USAS and the AT4 might actually get some use now!

D

TBH I kind have a love/hate for the patch era of console gaming.

Back in the day the bros just had to deal with the finished product for better or for worse.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

ante87 wrote:Buckshot is going to be insane on the Saiga and USAS and the AT4 might actually get some use now!

You better watch yourself if you see me on the other team now BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! And if Kult joins bro Just forget it =o)

I'm kinda worried about buckshot getting powered up too, tbqh. I don't think it'll be that bad though, and I'd trade making 4-5 things OP and annoying to fix the M-COM damage (but I don't have to, so...)

StormEye

StormEye

Bro, all I remember in PC versions of BF series is that some people would turn off texture graphics that would completely remove all grasses in the map, thus those poor fellows whom are hiding in bushes and thinking they are safe, are actually being lined up for headshot.

A mod had to be introduced for competition purposes to force the texture to be at a certain level.

D

StormEye wrote:Bro, all I remember in PC versions of BF series is that some people would turn off texture graphics that would completely remove all grasses in the map, thus those poor fellows whom are hiding in bushes and thinking they are safe, are actually being lined up for headshot.

A mod had to be introduced for competition purposes to force the texture to be at a certain level.

XD that cracked me up bro.

I can just imagine some broskis laying in the grass thinking it was all good then getting headshotted.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

StormEye wrote:Bro, all I remember in PC versions of BF series is that some people would turn off texture graphics that would completely remove all grasses in the map, thus those poor fellows whom are hiding in bushes and thinking they are safe, are actually being lined up for headshot.

That's fucking awesome bro! I would love to see those wookies all crouched and exposed!

StormEye

StormEye

Arcot 'Thorny' Ramathorn wrote:

XD that cracked me up bro.

I can just imagine some broskis laying in the grass thinking it was all good then getting headshotted.
Exactly bro.

A lot of decent snipers, whom were getting decent kills realized that they are not competition snipers due to the fact that they can't see crap with the enforced rules. LoL

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

bedtime bros

Later P-Bro, Z-Bro, D-Bro, DL-Bro

all my SeC-Bros

D

Awesome MD wrote:bedtime bros

Later P-Bro, Z-Bro, D-Bro, DL-Bro

all my SeC-Bros

See ya.

*brohug double fist back-tap.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I went recon last night bro's! Kult and Milk where with me on Nelson Bay and they both went Assault so I went Recon VSS for the motion mines and we owned those bitches on the second base! VSS is not to bad even with reg scope. Typically I put a red dot but I just went ammo upgrade with reg scope and owned the enemy M95 bitches! Wish more of you bros where on last night!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

G'night Epyk! Hope you make it through 3rd shift bro!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

*perhaps the current ...ahem... will have died before a large SeC defecting happens

StormEye

StormEye

Night Bro.

And Bro-ZD, VSS is pretty good. Though I prefer SVU for longer ranges because VSS tends to leave bullet trails often, since you fire it in continuous bursts.

StormEye wrote:Night Bro.

And Bro-ZD, VSS is pretty good. Though I prefer SVU for longer ranges because VSS tends to leave bullet trails often, since you fire it in continuous bursts.

Not to mention it takes more bullets to kill, and the bullets scatter everywhere from the recoil. You'd have better luck spitting at enemy Recons with better sniper rifles at a longer range with that thing.

That is 100% awesome.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've uses the SVU but I don;t have as much luck with it. It's weird because even tagging with head shots I don;t get one hit kills with the SVU. Does the SVU not kill in one hit headshot bro?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
StormEye wrote:Night Bro.

Not to mention it takes more bullets to kill, and the bullets scatter everywhere from the recoil. You'd have better luck spitting at enemy Recons with better sniper rifles at a longer range with that thing.

Well I went 18 and 5 with it last night and half the team where camping recons. So maybe the VSS just likes me better than you or Stormy!

THe SVU kills in 2 headshots at a longer range with magnum ammo.

Nah, I like the VSS. What I mean is, when the enemy team are all snipers at a VERY long range, it simply can't compete.

Ante

Ante

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I've uses the SVU but I don;t have as much luck with it. It's weird because even tagging with head shots I don;t get one hit kills with the SVU. Does the SVU not kill in one hit headshot bro?

Only at close range with mag ammo, bro! am i doin it rite?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:THe SVU kills in 2 headshots at a longer range with magnum ammo.

Nah, I like the VSS. What I mean is, when the enemy team are all snipers at a VERY long range, it simply can't compete.

Ahh 2 head shots Meh.

With the VSS I aim for the neck hold the trigger long enough for 3 shots and it seems to take the guy down. I would say this is at mid range maybe???? I was in the double trailers in second base shooting the snipers back by the single story house that holds the mcom in the first base.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

ante87 wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I've uses the SVU but I don;t have as much luck with it. It's weird because even tagging with head shots I don;t get one hit kills with the SVU. Does the SVU not kill in one hit headshot bro?

Only at close range with mag ammo, bro! am i doin it rite?

I don;t bro I'm an assault guy. I have over a million pts with assault but ony over a 100k with recon. So I don;t know the recon stuff like the assault stuff bro.

StormEye

StormEye

At a closer range, VSS is MUCH better, since it is really easy to point and burst to get a quick kill.

But if you are comfortable with your shots at longer ranges, I recommend you SVU (or T88 for lulz, as you have seen me using them before. LoL) with 4x for all ranger.

Just try it bro.

BTW on the damage

You need magnum ammo for M14, T88, and SVU for close range one shot kill to the headshot.

Then the MA become consistent 3 shot kill, or you use other specs for other effects.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I might start playing with the T88 some.......... Thanks for the thought bro!

The buckshot changes are necessary. They're way too wonky as it is.

I like the Blackhawk changes. I've always felt the miniguns were underpowered for what they are intended to do (which is infantry annihilation).

StormEye

StormEye

Just as a reminder, which I'm sure it is not required, bro.

T88 is the useless version of SVU since SVU is T88 but extremely better.

SVU has longer maximum damage range, so OHK headshot with MA can be achieved at longer ranges, it reloads faster, and it is silent.

T88 can basically display your location if you fire it in three successive shots.

StormEye

StormEye

blackholedreams wrote:The buckshot changes are necessary. They're way too wonky as it is.

I like the Blackhawk changes. I've always felt the miniguns were underpowered for what they are intended to do (which is infantry annihilation).
Then they should have left the flare recharge time as is. Now it is just up'ing the survival chance on top of killing chance.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's china made bro! THat's why the T88 sucks HAHA It has a nice crack to its sound though.

I have certain weapons that I use when I have my surrond sound turned up =o)

StormEye wrote:
blackholedreams wrote:The buckshot changes are necessary. They're way too wonky as it is.

Then they should have left the flare recharge time as is. Now it is just up'ing the survival chance on top of killing chance.

The smoke cooldown is fairly long as it is. I think it'll be fine.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL.

Bro, I use T88 because I treat it as an M14 with optics.

If M14 had optics, my gosh, thats all I would use most of the time in any classes.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I got my bronze with the M14 and moved on. I just couldn;t get used to it's irons bro!

Ante

Ante

blackholedreams wrote:
StormEye wrote:

The smoke cooldown is fairly long as it is. I think it'll be fine.

The Blackhawk is a flying boat anyways, just freehand it with the Gustav.... bro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum