the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about getting BO..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking about getting BO.. Empty Thinking about getting BO.. 2010-10-28, 17:38

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Then I went to the GFQ boards, just to see what being said about it, after reading a couple posts, I'm already having second thoughts and asking myself if I really want to go through this again. Keep in mind MW2 was my first CoD.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WaW was awesome and that was done by Treyarch. I'm getting it. CoD will still attrack kiddies and idiots but really all games will to some extent. The GFQ is the wrong forum to go to to get a feel for the game I think.

The CoD community has always been awful, though that's the case with almost every console game imaginable. We don't see as much of that on BC2 because of the lack of open chat channels though.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I guess I'll live with it, I played MW2 for a while before I just got sick of it, but I liked it, just not all the BS that came with it. One comes with the other though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, the Gfaq board has been a wreck since the nerfed quickscoping was revealed.

If I had a button on my keyboard that let me perma-kick idiots straight off the internet there would only be about 10 people left over there.

I'm getting it. Regardless of the community stupidity, the fixes they have made should guarantee it to be a pretty damn fun game.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I know people here will get it, so I will get it. I just hope I can get on when everyone else will be one. Once our new baby is born (Nov, 28 is the due date, but she'll probably go before that) I'll up all night on the nights i'm not working, so I'll hopefully be able to join in on some of the fun.

Black Ops will be a good game. I've been watching it from THE DAY they announced it, and the effort I have seen put forward by Treyarch is nothing but phenomenal. They've talked about nothing but rebalancing the game to make it both fun and fairly balanced. Lots of emphasis on both. The weapons look like they have recoil again, like earlier CoDs, and the balance is there again. MW2 sucked ass, but CoD4 was amazing, and WaW had the potential, had the SMGs not all been powerhouses and the hit detection was better. I think Treyarch has got it right though, with all the new stuff added, and old stuff improved. It's looking to be how MW2 was supposed to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum