Ron Swanson
Tater
sheep
Twitchy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Twitchy

Twitchy

Ever since last December or so when I realized I hate Black Ops, I've been considering selling my Xbox, all my games, controllers, etc. and buying a gaming PC. At the rate I'm going now, it'll probably take me another month or two before I can get a job, and then I have to try to save money whilst also having to pay for other things (Blackberry, "fuck around" money, snacks, etc.) and I really don't feel like waiting that long. My birthday is in May, and with birthday money, I could easily afford a good computer. But if I did sell my Xbox, I'd probably never talk to or play with half my friends list ever again. If I can get a job by next month, I'll probably keep the Xbox, but if I can't, I may just sell it.

So what do you guys think?

sheep

sheep

I think you should have both! Selling the xbox? What a silly idea.

Tater

Tater

I was a PC gamer before i was a console gamer. I converted to consoles for ease. Rather than havng to upgrade every 6 months or so.

Difference is consoles are limited and the games created are limited to the consoles technology. So anyting being released for the 360 is based off 5 year old technology.

PC however they create tech as the games are developed so there's always new shit to purchase and upgrade, WHICH can get extremely expensive!!

keep your xbox unless you must sell it!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah PC gaming is just like fighting a constant uphill battle. My Xbox has cost me a lot as is, I can't imagine how broke I would be with a PC.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

PC gaming? And deal with installs and updates and patches and drivers and etc.?

No thanks.

chunckylover53

Depends on what you plan to play i think.. The only thing i actually played on my pc was MMO's.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sick Greg wrote:PC gaming? And deal with installs and updates and patches and drivers and etc.?

No thanks.

Exactly. I'll never go back to playing PC games.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Metalzoic wrote:
Sick Greg wrote:PC gaming? And deal with installs and updates and patches and drivers and etc.?

No thanks.

Exactly. I'll never go back to playing PC games.

Finally, someone that seems o understand.

Zillah

Zillah

pc gaming - german sports car

console - working sedan

Tater

Tater

I think a better analogy would be

PC gaming: Orange County girl (high maintenance and always bitchy)

Console gaming: Southern Gal (less maintenance and a better ride)

chunckylover53

Tater wrote:I think a better analogy would be

PC gaming: Orange County girl (high maintenance and always bitchy)

Console gaming: Southern Gal (less maintenance and a better ride)

Lmao good one man.

I've never been into PC gaming much unless it was an MMO but they don't even do it for me anymore so it's just used for browsing the web.

I do like the customization you can do with PC mods but i never feel as comfortable playing the PC as i am when i am playing the 360.

PC can be pretty expensive if your always trying to play the new games but the older ones will usually save you some cash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum