the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Struggling with a decision...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Struggling with a decision... Empty Struggling with a decision... 2010-10-29, 15:00

Rivers at home againts Tennessee?

or

Brady at home against the Vikings?

Brady is projected for about 10 more points, but Rivers has done much better than Brady this season. I don;t know enough about the Vikes D to say which team will do better through the air.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll trade you Romo and you can start that bro.

*releases horny dog on DL*

I saw Bradford on the FA market DL. You should pick him up. He's doing well. I'm proud of my OU QB.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sam Bradford?? Big D has him if I recal.

Must've just got him then. I saw him there yesterday I believe.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I would start Rivers, Brady hasn't had monster stats this year, mainly owing to the Patriots running the ball a lot more this year. Also the loss of Moss has hurt his ability to score TDs in the redzone, IMO.

I'm leaning towards Rivers. I believe he's capable of more points, but again I don't know the Vikes D well. Tennessee has a solid D.

I will also beusing the Titan's D. So if Rivers does well, my D will suffer. And Vice Versa.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

The Vikes D is pretty solid, their particular weakness is at CB, and their pass rush hasn't been getting it done. I'd start Rivers just because I don't like the Brady vs. Tenn. match-up. Brady looks like he will be going back to pre-Moss form, good QB but bad fantasy numbers (look at 2004). Rivers is also getting back most of his starting WR's.

brother mouzon

That's a close call, but I'd have to go with Brady. Rivers has been good but the Chargers as a team are becoming a disaster and I think at some point that might engulf the QB play. So I'd see Rivers as a risky play. Brady is a constant, and he will be up for a game against Favre.

Brady made the strat for me. Hope all goes well.

brother mouzon

Good luck. I'm starting Roethlesburger now. I got him in like the billionth round of the draft cuz of the suspension and it's working out so far.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I drafted Big Ben in one league. I picked up Vincent Jackson on a couple leagues too. In one league, I have Floyd, Jackson, and Crayton. It's kinda funny.

Had I needed a QB, I might've picked up Ben.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum