New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead Series Premier! 10/31 10pm EST

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

Tune in to channel 254 AMC if your on Directv.

It's gonna be awesome provided your a zombie flick fan.

It looks like a progressive series, from start of infection to end! FUCKING AWESOME. i'll have my sam adams octoberfest and tostitos and salsa ready!

I'm all over this. I hope they do it right.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Its a lot more dramatic than I pictured. I thought I was pretty damn good

Watched both episodes last night. It's good, but I feel it's lacking something. I can't put my finger on it exactly. It doesn't really feel intense at all. Maybe it's too early. I'll definetly stay tuned.

I think the drama takes away from the show a little bit. Not enough focus on what's going on with the zombies.

All in all, I give it a B+ so far. The zombies look amazing.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, i think its going to be more about the survivors than the zombies.

unless they pull a
Spoiler:

I kinda got the same feel. Zombie Drama with more "Drama" and less "Zombie"

Still...
Spoiler:

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

indeed,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Rodney "Rod" Farva wrote:Watched both episodes last night. It's good, but I feel it's lacking something. I can't put my finger on it exactly. It doesn't really feel intense at all. Maybe it's too early. I'll definetly stay tuned.

I think the drama takes away from the show a little bit. Not enough focus on what's going on with the zombies.

All in all, I give it a B+ so far. The zombies look amazing.

i watched about 70 mins worth, watched it online, was that the total runtime for both ep or did i only see the first half?

It had an hour long premiere episode. Then a 30 minute follow up episode.
Spoiler:

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

ok saw it all then, ill have to set it to my DVR, ill feel like im cheating if i watch it a day early

=) All this talk is increasing my anticipation. I can't wait!

TheGM

TheGM

With out that "Drama" it just devoles into another mindelss bullshit Zombie scenerio.

And without the mindless zombie bullshit, it's just another rum-dum TV series.

TheGM

TheGM

Zombie stories always work better when you have people with problems(Dawn of The Dead 70's) then mindless gore fest and bunch of assholes in a place being assholes and HEY LOOOK ZAMBIES!(Dawn of the Dead 00's)

Different strokes for different folks.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Perhaps it will keep the drama, but ramp up the action later in the story. SGU's first season was everyone having sex with everyone else. Or we had sex before but any more so ha, or I just had sex with you, but with someone else's body...

But this season its getting really good with A LOT more action. So maybe we will just have to wait out the backstory

Voltaire

Voltaire

I think that there will be a lot more action and that the first episode was just to set up characters; but I think it will still have quite a bit of drama though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Tater

Tater

ZOMBIEZOR...

i loved it. The make up was done perfectly and they didn't tone down the gore just because it's on TV.

Spoiler:

Unfortunately I'll miss the next episode due to a cruise!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum