Official "Walking Dead" series thread [spoilers possibly]

+3
D
Epyk MD
Tater
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I figure no better place to talk about the Walking Dead series than a forum that is not used much.

Next episode is Sunday at 9pm CST. Check it out if you haven't yet. It's a must for zombie fans.

Tater

Tater

Im pissed i'm gonna miss it. But i'm missing it cause i'll be in the ocean on a cruise liner!!! YESSSSSSSS

I hope i return the following week soon enough to possibly catch two episodes!!!

I recorded the first episode on halloween and just watched it yesterday, I can't wait for they next episode. And I like what they are doing with the series so far, making it more drama than just zombie killing. I mean I love seeing a zombies brain fly in the air after getting hit with a bat, but nothing like this has ever really been done before and it just feels refreshing.

Tater

Tater

Nah i don't have a divver!

I'll just have to get lucky and catch the second episode when i get back at some point on youtube or as a rerun. the sunday of the 3rd episode.

I'm sure it'll be on the net somewhere.

And to Bla, I appreciate a good story, but it's a zombie series. There were parts of the show that strayed way away from that.

I suspect that most of the dullness in the first episode is just to set up the series. The second episode had a lot of zombies in it.

Tater

Tater

usually their setting you up with the characters in the first few episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see the father and son combo held up in their house meet up later on.

I do like how when the zombies see you instead of just a 1mph walk they kinda speed walk a little bit. It's not like 2004's DotD because sprinting zombies just make it OMG everyones dead.

Who was the zombie that was dragging herself through the park? He apologized and blew her head off. Did he know her? At first I thought it was his wife. Then his wife showed up in the next episode.

Tater

Tater

Just a random girl that was absolutely destroyed!! she had no bottom half for godsakes!! i can't imagine the absolute excrutiating pain she went thru being eaten.

He's new to the zombie apocalypse so he still feels some kinda of regret to whats happened to people. Where most others are past that and into *head smashing mode.

I thought maybe that was the case, but I wondered if I missed a character at the beginning.

CJ wrote:I'm sure it'll be on the net somewhere.

And to Bla, I appreciate a good story, but it's a zombie series. There were parts of the show that strayed way away from that.

I suspect that most of the dullness in the first episode is just to set up the series. The second episode had a lot of zombies in it.
There was already a second episode?

It aired just after the first episode. It was only 30 minutes long.

Darn... I thought that was just a repeat of the first, can you catch me up on what I missed? I left off at when

Spoiler:

That was part of the second episode. It started with His family appearing at that camp, then he went to the city. Epyk watched it online and didn't notice the break. So maybe that's where you saw it Bla.

On AMC, the first episode ended after an hour and they started the second. So if you saw up to the tank part, you're good.

Also spoilers are in the title so we are safe to post spoilers here.

I recorded one episode, but it was an hour and a half so it probably included both.

And sweet, cause I don't like posting in spoiler code.

Next episode airs in an hour!!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Its online 2 days before airs...im not complaining:,

Some Butt humping.... some racism... and then the racist gets what he deserved.... all in all, not a bad episode. The zombie body mutilation was sick.

I laughed my ASS off at the beginning!!! XD

What, at the butthumping?

Yes, and how right after that it says *amc original series* and then all these serious pictures and stuff.

lol... I was unaware that AMC showed stuff like that actually.

It's an amc original series lol.

It's an AMC original butt humping series.

Hahaha xD I can't believe that they actually put that in there lol.

I was watching with my wife and that scene popped up. I was like,"yeah uh... butt... um.... uh huh"

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I doubt its the last we will see of the racist.
They made too many passes at the hack saw, then the guy tripped over the tool box putting (I'm assuming) it within reach of mister racist. As well as the door getting chained shut , sectioning him off from the zombies.
There was just waaaay too much forshadowing for it not to come up.

I agree. Plus when they previewed the upcoming episode there was a guy pissed at the cop for handcuffing his brother up there.

They'll go back and get him. He'll have already broke free. Then he will snipe some of the survivors. Then a zombie will get him. My prediction.

D

Finally caught up on this.

Fantastic.

I was wondering if you had watched this D.

D

I have now ^_^

It is pretty ****ing good.

I'll stand by the notion that if you add zombies to anything, you make it better.

Even true for tv shows.

Even Seinfeld with zombies would have made it funnier, probably.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Just watched the first episode and damn it's awesome. I'm watching the second in the morning

We got ourselves a Walking Dead fan club here!

6 hours until the next episode! *Grabs popcorn*

"I'd rather eat Ms. Piggy"

Best line in episode 3.

Also, what was there maybe 5 zombies in this episode? Grr..... It wasn't a bad episode though.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

the last 2 minutes cut out on me, but it was a pretty good ep, i kept expecting zombie to pop outta the quarry though

Me too. I'd imagine that they come back to the camp and zombies will have invaded. They focused heavily on the issue of lack of men to protect the camp.

I was disappointed in the lack of zombies cause in the episode before when it says what happens on the next episode it showed a bunch of zombies attacking the camp..

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I'm glad they didn't about the, theres going to be enough drama when the whole "so while you weredead" issue comes up

Tater

Tater

I missed the 2nd ep because of my trip. Caught the last 15mins of it sunday night before watching the encore ep of the 3rd one.

Next sunday will be alot of zombies.

I think they're focusing on keeping the zombies confined to the city! for now, but as we saw in this sundays ep the zombies are venturing out of the city now.

Anyone look into the contest to be a zombie on the show? I think we all need to try to win. Imagine if one of us made it to the show. I'd try to sneak in an "SeC" logo on me somewhere.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Pvt. Hudson wrote:Anyone look into the contest to be a zombie on the show? I think we all need to try to win. Imagine if one of us made it to the show. I'd try to sneak in an "SeC" logo on me somewhere.

+9001 for you sir

7 more hours fellas.

Loved Episode four. Lots of action. Good stuff.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

getting ready to watch it from my dvr, i had some guys come in talking about it last night, so im pretty stoked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum