We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 00:11

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I tried out the demo today (and message spammed a bunch of you about it Very Happy ). What do you guys think of it?

Personally I thought it sucked hairy swollen donkey nads (ok... not that bad), which surprised me because Criterion has made such great racers before.

The actual gameplay was just so uninteresting and generic feeling to me. Oh well..

Your thoughts?

2Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 00:12

I don't really like racing games, because to me, they all feel the same (except for Burnout, that game was hilariously fun Very Happy )

3Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 00:13

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kitsune no Kaji wrote: (except for Burnout, that game was hilariously fun Very Happy )

Funny you said that because it's made by the guys that made the new Need for Speed. Laughing

4Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 00:14

Really? That's kind of ironic. I've always heard that Need for Speed wasn't very fun though anyways.

5Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 01:23

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Hot Pursuit 2 was amazing.

6Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 01:59

I thought it was pretty fun.

7Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010-10-31, 04:29

I like the Demo. I have the game in my Que on Gamefly now. The only thing i am worried about is i wonder how many idiots are going to ram into me to keep me from getting ahead of them and claim that its part of the game because its made by the creators of Burnout? Its all over the message boards.

Carbon was my favorite for 2 little things.

1. You could turn collisions off. If someone tried to wreck me purposely, they went right through me. HA!

2. I use manual in every racing game. In Carbon, using manual made a difference in your car. It would make it have more acceleration and top speed over a automatic. To shift, flicking the stick up or down was the shifting. Was so awesome!

So, if these are not in the game. I might not play it long. Depends on if it gets on my nerves online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum