Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the pursuit of happyness and hatemail VERSE 2!!

+6
Dropped Da Soap
Frostbyrn
Epyk MD
sheep
1fnbighen
Tater
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

I played with Liquid terry and beefblock on vietnam for a while and we had some fun. Then came back later and played vanilla with tallness,khult and Terry. I made sure i teabagged everysingle person i killed. NOT ONE MESSAGE!!! I even flamethrowered their dead bodies in teh killer camera and NOTHING.

I don't usually try to start trouble with people, i'm usually the guy just trying to kick as much ass as possible. So this distraction of being a DICK was kinda hard to do... and it DID NOT pay off.....

Shit during conquest whitepass, there was one enemy player left. I drove my atv into their respawn and parked it, then gingerly place some c4 on the quad... Ran off and waited... Sure as shit the guy spawns and jumps on the quad.. BOOOM!!! Yeah i'm a dick!

Oh well.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i wanted hate mail too...

they were some calm motherfuckers, didnt even get one instance where they t-baged back

sheep

sheep

They were probably pointing and laughing at you. =P

Poor guys.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

they deserved they didnt send any hatemail

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I spaz'ed a whole squad with one round on white pass.. I really thought id get some kind of mail of that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should have been laying RDR we made one little kid Rage so hard he threw a tantrum into the mic Very Happy

So me Soap,Lovin and Shaymo sent him messages

U Mad Bro?

<3

i wonder if he replied lol

I get a lot of hate mail for being really good.

Try that instead of t-bagging or knifing someone. I honestly don't see how its an accomplishment here since I get some 2 days or so depending on whether or not I hose some whiney manchild on LIVE.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol you probally get more Hatemail from Gustav and Heli whoring than actual skill

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Frostbyrn wrote:You should have been laying RDR we made one little kid Rage so hard he threw a tantrum into the mic Very Happy

So me Soap,Lovin and Shaymo sent him messages

U Mad Bro?

<3

i wonder if he replied lol

I sent him one saying "CRY SOME MOAR!" But I did it with a voice message and used the Heavy soundfile from TF2.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He hasnt sent me any mail yet lol

TheGM

TheGM

I like the Mods mail when I get it.

"Nice Mods."

"u mod using *****!"

"pussy usin mods. FUCK YOU!"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol yeah he was complaining about how my Mauser was Firing too fast and must be modded Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol yeah he was complaining about how my Mauser was Firing too fast and must be modded Very Happy

Mauser?

But you can't mod BC2. And I've been in parties with people and they say

"UGH He using Hack Bro"

"They done Hacked the game, man!"

"Dez Hackers in here hacking!!!"

Me, Terry, and Zasz got called hackers one time.........because they blew a 168 ticket lead

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i was talking about the RDR rager kid

And yeah complaining is fun on BC2 most shit happens due to lag and Bad hit detection though

sheep

sheep

I don't think you can hack anything on the xbox can you?

Trolls. Trolls always calling the hacks. So stupid.

I get love mail, because I'm just that awesome.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I've never received hate mail and probably never will. I'm as threatening as a wet hamster in BC2.

Last edited by texasmace on 2011-02-06, 20:41; edited 1 time in total

TheGM

TheGM

Aww that was modded? It wasn't even spelled right becuase that is how he spelled it!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Even in Quotes just black it out dude

Tater

Tater

when i acquire hate-mail it's usually subtle and the last time i received hatemail we were playing panama canal and we had pushed them back to the spawn, i was on the UAV and spotting and occasionally blowing up tanks!

The only message i got was "only pussy ***s us the UAV".

i responded with "LOL"

that was months upon months ago.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

See Derp you got to be m ore creative with your responses than just LOL. Get them raging... That's my goal when I get hatemail.

Tater

Tater

I usually respond with one or two words, only cause i'm a passive person! Even when i'm attempting to get hate mail, i despise what i'm doing to these poor people. EVEN though it's just a game!

I guess i'm just not an ASSHAT at heart!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't try to get hatemail, but when I do I'm gonna have some fun with it.

I'm an asshat at heart tho =o)

Tater

Tater

I know bud.... I.. know... LOL

It's ok though i still love ya (no homo)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I know what ya mean man. I have a way about me that people just love! HAHA Really though my friends I am intesnly loyal too and typically just make them laugh. If some fucker wants to walk into my world and try to fuck with me or mine they get the ugly side of the DL asshat.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I got hatemail last night for the first time. AND I WASN'T PLAYING LIKE A DOUCHE!!!

Still don't know why I got it. Its not like I was playing cheap, or using a spec that he found cheap. Considering the entire lobby was full of no levels, and not a single one of us could use any specs. So we were all playing with just....gun,no special advantiges at all.

But it was on Cao Sun Temple or whatever. I was American he was NVA conquest. We pushed them to the last flag and I was the only one trying to take it. I remember killed 3 people, started getting shot at, ran jumped over the back temple wall, knifed the guy as he followed me. Then I killed 4 people and ran back into the temple. And turned and saw the one guy run towards me and try shooting me. I knifed him. Game ends cause he was their last ticket.

Map starts loading I get a message saying "Fuck you Noob!" I go 0_o? Look at the knifes I acquired, not one was of him. Sent him a message going what I do? he nver responds. I then on Phu Bai Valley manage to steal 4 of his tags in one match.

Sent him a message yelling PWNED as loud as I possibly could in my mic, and he responds with a simple "STFU noob, if I had mag ammo(the whole game was still not able to use any specs)I would rape you hard"

So I then put my mic next to my laptop speakers and sent him a voice message with the TF2 Heavy yelling "Cry some more!"

He never responded.

BUT I GOT HATEMAIL!! AND I WASN"T PLAYING LIKE A DOUCHE!

Ante

Ante

Dropped da soap wrote:I got hatemail last night for the first time. AND I WASN'T PLAYING LIKE A DOUCHE!!!

Still don't know why I got it. Its not like I was playing cheap, or using a spec that he found cheap. Considering the entire lobby was full of no levels, and not a single one of us could use any specs. So we were all playing with just....gun,no special advantiges at all.

But it was on Cao Sun Temple or whatever. I was American he was NVA conquest. We pushed them to the last flag and I was the only one trying to take it. I remember killed 3 people, started getting shot at, ran jumped over the back temple wall, knifed the guy as he followed me. Then I killed 4 people and ran back into the temple. And turned and saw the one guy run towards me and try shooting me. I knifed him. Game ends cause he was their last ticket.

Map starts loading I get a message saying "Fuck you Noob!" I go 0_o? Look at the knifes I acquired, not one was of him. Sent him a message going what I do? he nver responds. I then on Phu Bai Valley manage to steal 4 of his tags in one match.

Sent him a message yelling PWNED as loud as I possibly could in my mic, and he responds with a simple "STFU noob, if I had mag ammo(the whole game was still not able to use any specs)I would rape you hard"

So I then put my mic next to my laptop speakers and sent him a voice message with the TF2 Heavy yelling "Cry some more!"

He never responded.

BUT I GOT HATEMAIL!! AND I WASN"T PLAYING LIKE A DOUCHE!

Your finisher with the Heavy.... Ultimate victory... I salute you.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wow using lack of Mag ammo as an excuse for losing and he called you a noob?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thats what I thought too Frost. And this was when no one in the damn game even had access to any specs. So we were all on an equal playing field.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We should have got Hatemail from the people we trolled on RDR unless they realised they deserved it lol

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I got two messages from one of those guys I started shit with the other night.

One just called me a skill less bastard, and the other said that I was a peice of shit.

I responded to one of the guys "Next time don't start something you can't handle. You brought it on yourself".

He responds with "WTF DICK WEED! You shot at me first"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Which one coz i only troll people who shoot me first lol

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

those two guys I attacked. The pink ones or whatever near Tezoro Azul or whatever.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

O them well you did start that you dick

Mind you i was going to help them then they shot me Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You were gonna help them take me out?

I thought we was posse buds?~?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have a thing against people who troll in RDR freeroam lol

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pfft, they deserved it. Doing hideouts in MY hideout destination.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i actually bumped into them there on Accident we could have peacefully completed the hideout together but noooo lol

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Your right. I had to shoot them. They should have surrendered and ran. But they opted to fight and die.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

There are only 2 options Run or die Very Happy

How do I go about.posting my hate mail?

TheGM

TheGM

Hell I just got my first PS# hatemail. Somebody is made he didn't get picked for Sqaud Leader.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Basically Symbolic you Stick your mic in your mouth then start yelling Incoherently

Frost you sarcastic sob lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That wasnt a Joke Very Happy

Either that or start swearing in some Asian Sounding language Very Happy

Only hatemail i ever sent was me swearing randomly in words that sounded sort of asian lol

Tater

Tater

I think the next time IF i get hate mail and the guy/girl rages hard enough, I may just respond in voice messages talking like Mr Rogers... I do a pretty good Mr rogers impression!

*in mr rogers voice: there's no need for the hatred now children. Lets all get together and talk about our issues in a nice lil circle of happyness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum