We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dashboard update November 1st.

+2
Metalzoic
StormEye
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dashboard update November 1st. Empty Dashboard update November 1st. 2010-10-31, 01:37

Dashboard update November 1st. Blank
Dashboard update November 1st. 11426-1
Dashboard update November 1st. 11426-2 <table width="453" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Important Information About Your Xbox LIVE Service </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> On November 1, 2010, there will be a mandatory service update to Xbox LIVE. This update will both add new features to your service and also enhance the interface, navigation, and responsiveness of Xbox LIVE. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Full details of the new features being added to your service can be found on xbox.com. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> To prepare you for the update, here are some Frequently Asked Questions and resources you can refer to as needed: </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Q: Is there anything I need to do to start the update? </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> A: Beginning on November 1, 2010, you will receive a notification that an update to Xbox LIVE is available as soon as you start your Xbox 360 console. Use your controller to accept the update according to the on-screen instructions. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Q: What if I decline the service update? </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> A: If you decline the update, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE until the update is accepted. You will still be able to use all of the offline features of your Xbox 360 console. Xbox LIVE features will be unavailable until the update is complete. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Q: How long will the update take to complete? </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> A: The time required to complete the update will vary based on your Internet connection speed. However, for most users, the update will require between 5 and 10 minutes to complete. You will not be able to use your Xbox 360 console while the update is processing. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Q: How will I know that the update has completed successfully? </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> A: Once complete, your Xbox 360 will restart as usual. You will notice a change to the layout of the Xbox LIVE Dashboard, a new color scheme, and new fonts being used. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Q: What do I do if the update does not complete successfully? </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> A: In the unlikely event that the update does not complete, please visit www.support.xbox.com for information. This is the best resource for resolving any issues with your Xbox 360 console or LIVE service. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox LIVE. We hope you continue to enjoy the best in games, entertainment, and fun, brought to you by Xbox LIVE. </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff">Dashboard update November 1st. Blank</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; color: rgb(132, 133, 137);" bgcolor="#ffffff"> The Xbox LIVE Team </td> </tr> </table> Dashboard update November 1st. 11426-3

Oh goody, I can't wait. Sad

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Oh goody, I can't wait. Sad
Are you being sarcastic?

I kind of would like a change of look.

StormEye

StormEye

Does this update include the new beta version that was being tested on the higher quality party chat?

T-800 wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

I'm dreading a new look. The first one was the best, the second one is stupid, and confusing compared to the first, not to mention they introduced LIVE parties, which makes it nigh-impossible for new users to make friends. I'm not excited, tbqh, what they're going to do this time. It's probably going to look ridiculous and/or childish because of NATAL.

I'm hoping for a blackish theme =D

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

I'm dreading a new look. The first one was the best, the second one is stupid, and confusing compared to the first, not to mention they introduced LIVE parties, which makes it nigh-impossible for new users to make friends. I'm not excited, tbqh, what they're going to do this time. It's probably going to look ridiculous and/or childish because of NATAL.
But they are improving parties by a lot and it is suppose to be much faster.

StormEye wrote:Does this update include the new beta version that was being tested on the higher quality party chat?
Yes.

I personally despise LIVE parties, in a way. As I've said, it's hard to meet new people when nobody can hear each other.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I personally despise LIVE parties, in a way. As I've said, it's hard to meet new people when nobody can hear each other.
And when companies voice ban you.... But yah parties have destroyed trying to meet new people but now most of the people are just assholes that are in game chat.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-31, 01:55; edited 2 times in total

StormEye

StormEye

T-800 wrote:
StormEye wrote:Does this update include the new beta version that was being tested on the higher quality party chat?
Yes.
Sounds good.

StormEye wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Yes.
Sounds good.
lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Personally I can't wait.
I like what I've seen of the new look so far.

Crimson Exitus

Crimson Exitus

T-800 wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I personally despise LIVE parties, in a way. As I've said, it's hard to meet new people when nobody can hear each other.
And when companies voice ban you.... But yah parties have destroyed trying to meet new people but now most of the people are just assholes that are in game chat.

Quoted for truth.

D

We've been working with the new dashboard here at work since we were working on a Kinect game. It's not that bad. It'll take some getting used to though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WHats new about D?

D

I haven't messed with it at all but I've seen it on people's tvs when walking through the office.

Just based on looks it looks a bit cleaner.

Same

Same

Just got it and I honestly don't like it. It looks like Apple made it D:

And it's mainly for Kinect which is dumb.

There's a new family pack out though pay for the price of TWO 12 month gold subscriptions but receive four. This could be used by us if the four people split the money and such.

But meh, still not impressed with new looks =(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum