Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn, they still haven't fixed the quit to dashboard glitch?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

I was just playing a game and doing really good, I felt like I was about 30 and 5 and I had every objective armed, but right when the last one was about to blow up I got kicked to dashboard...

They seriously haven't fixed this shit yet? Are they ever planning on it?

zachattack46

zachattack46

Do you still get your stats if you dashboard theres been a few games where I had a squad full of wookies and want to leave but want to get all the xp and whatnot.....even though with a squad like that I wouldn't get much.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Yeah, you still keep all your stats, but a lot of times the game will record it oddly. Like the kill counter for your weapons won't update, but number of kills to your next star will.

EX: 150 kills total
38 kills until gold star 2

Chewy

Chewy

Shaymojack wrote:Yeah, you still keep all your stats, but a lot of times the game will record it oddly. Like the kill counter for your weapons won't update, but number of kills to your next star will.

EX: 150 kills total
38 kills until gold star 2

Oh well at least it keeps them somewhat, I thought it didn't count at all if you got kicked to dashboard.

I was mostly mad because I was steamrolling the other team for the past 5 matches, and that's pretty rare to happen for me when I'm with randoms. I was gonna go on like a 500 win streak if I didn't get kicked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum