+3
Ante
Metalzoic
1fnbighen
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 16:48

Unless you're actually a decent player and can double headshot somebody, like anybody can.

2Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:38

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Unless you're actually a decent player and can double headshot somebody, like anybody can.

ya... ur only a decent palyer if you can get two headshots in a double kill.

no

3Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:40

Anybody can get a double headshot kill, just ADS, aim at the head, and shoot. I can't always do it, but if I try, I can get it 70%+ of the time, so I'm assuming a decent/normal player can do it 90-95%+, at least.

4Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:45

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

u have time to aim when u meet a guy? what scrubs are you playing?

5Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:45

It doesn't take time to aim at somebody's head, you should automatically aim there, or at their chest.

6Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:46

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ya... doesnt take time to aim... can u buy a copy of your aimbot?

7Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:49

The autoaim in this game makes it easy to do; how do you need an aimbot to aim fast? All you do it look at somebody, ADS, and pull the trigger while it's aiming at their face. It takes the same amount of time, if less to kill them by doing that than spraying everywhere.

8Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:55

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

you dont auto aim at the guys head. my aim assist rarely works and or trails behind, and cqc you will ads and die before your legit shot fire. and they are also moving, and the hits will fly past thier head based on variable lag, the chest allows for a better kill range and the most common place hit. most headshots arent from skill, they are random sprays or snipers. nnot to mention if hit once, your cursor jerks up and u will hit nothing

9Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 17:57

I never have that problem. Like I said, 70% of the time, I can do it, so I expect a decent/lower-normal player to be able to do it 90-95% of the time.

10Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:15

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ya ok. even in nazi zombies over 50% is all you need, and they dont shoot back, the game doesnt make it so you auto aim to the guys face. or even on the guy half the time, that only works if the guy is straight still

11Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:18

I think there's too much autoaim, personally . It always seeems to pull my aim right onto their head, just like any other CoD; also, 90-95% chance of success is probably average, and it's essential to beating some weapons at close range.

12Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:23

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

u cant aim for the head close range, even adsing getting u killed unless the other guy tries it too

auto aim isnt that good, it helps, it doesnt do all the work

90% of all kills are headshots, uhh, no, absoluely not, thats ridiculous even for a bc2 sniper

13Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:27

1fnbighen wrote:u cant aim for the head close range, even adsing getting u killed unless the other guy tries it too

auto aim isnt that good, it helps, it doesnt do all the work

90% of all kills are headshots, uhh, no, absoluely not, thats ridiculous even for a bc2 sniper

Why do I have no problem doing it then with a 70% success rate when aiming for the head? There's no reason anybody can't have a 90% chance of success if I can have a 70%. The autoaim has to be severe if I have that much success.

14Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:43

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

congrats, u du what people call , holding down a position ,which is pretty much ar sniping, or u are always getting the jump on people by spawn camping or just camping . u do not engage in straight up battles or ur lagg is casuing you to win. nobody has 90% headshots. if they do theyre k/d is shitty

fact: u have very little succes aiming specifically in a stright up gunfight,

fact: holding down a position yields low headshots as well or you ahev a low k/d

fact: im guessing 70 isnt even youre rate cause thats borderline boosting

edit: u do realize u are calling everyone here bad right

15Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:45

I didn't say 70% headshots, I said 70% chance of success when I do go for double headshots, and I would be willing to bet that most people here have a 5-10 K/D ratio, and 90% chance of success when going for a double headshot (not 90% headshots, that's different)

16Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:56

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yeah i think the g11 is bad, got me killed in zombs, is pretty much an m16

nobody here has a 5 + k/d, thats insulting

hit a guy in the head twice 70% of the time, no, that wrong u have a lag switch or are camping/boosting

hit a guy in the head twice 90% of the time , you are a hacker

905 succes would mean more than 90% headshot somtimes

success=headshot and win the gunfight

50 percent of the time i get shot int the back, or cant retaliate, other 50...

get surprised, dropshot and win 20% loss
i get the jjump and i win 10% loss
sthriaght up gun fight 50% loss not counting ranges

17Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 18:58

70% is not that good, really. If you actually try for it, it's not that much.

I'm sure most people here have a 5+ K/D, I know it. My K/D isn't near that, and since I know I'm not close to being the best, that has to be the number.

Also, dropshotting doesn't work in this game.

18Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:12

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

dropshotting works plenty

im starting to think ur trolling, really, shut up i barely have a 1 k/d, i get u dont think ur good, but when others think u are and then u say anything belowfucking2 is bad, u insult a lot of people

winning 70% of your gunfights = 70/30 kd maybe if im doing it right which is about 2.333 (ridiculously good) or its 7.0 kd which is a hack

19Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:16

You don't drop to prone fast enough anymore, and diving is asking to get shot because of the recovery time; and how am I trolling, when I'm trying to state facts?

No, I'm not insulting anybody here; in fact, I'm complimenting them, because I'm saying that they're better than me, and I know they are. Most people have a 5-10 K/D; just watch YouTube videos of people playing, they put up matches of them going 30-3, and such.

20Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:45

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DrBob, giving definition to hyperbole, wrote:Most people have a 5-10 K/D

No one here does that I've seen, in fact yours is the highest I know of DrBob. I've checked most SeC records.
Nothing really stands out to me as OP yet.

Personally I prefer the Aug to the Famas. Of the Ar's I've used I have the second to my lowest Kd's with the Famas so for whatever reason it doesn't work for me. Then again I've barely played with it.

I did go on an 11 streak after I picked up some dudes Colt Commando though. I also had a 9 streak with the Commando in a Sharpshooter match. Cannot wait till I unlock it because that will be my baby. I've only used it twice and both times went on a tear with it.

21Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You don't drop to prone fast enough anymore

Is this why I see less drop shotting? Thank god... it's almost as fucking stupid as bunny hopping.

22Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:48

Ante

Ante

I drop shot all the god damned time and it's saved my ass numerous times. You're so full of bullshit it's not even funny. I haven't played a match yet where anyone had higher than a 1.85 K/D other than me and my friends so right there is some more bullshit. Even the worst people have good matches where the CoD connection gods are on their side. Youtube videos are not indicative of a persons skill.

23Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:49

Dropshotting doesn't work as well as CoD4, which apparently, you have either not played, or completely forgot about. Anybody with a decent aim will now simply shoot you as you dive, or in the face while you try to go prone. The dive only works going cover to cover.

An no, most people have a 5-10 K/D, and I know it.

24Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:53

Ante

Ante

No, you're right I only played the CoD 4 campaign on PC and that's it. I've been dropshotting since I knew what it was in MW2. I KNOW it has saved me even in Black Ops numerous times where I see the other person blindly firing where my head used to be before I pissed all over their shoes with my Galil.

Okay, most people have a 5-10 K/D? You know it? Prove it. I want a fucking chart of the Black Ops leaderboards averaged out right now. Do it.

25Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:55

Wacco

Bob, nobody has a 5 K/D. That's your imaginary dreamworld of having to be really good to even consider playing multiplayer talking.

26Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 19:58

Ante

Ante

Tourettes Guy has one thing to say about 10 K/Ds.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HjI54J0ga5A?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HjI54J0ga5A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

27Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:02

You know what? I can't prove it. But since I know that I have to be in lower tier of CoD players period, they must be better, which means the lowest average K/D is probably 3, and the average is 5-10.

28Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Somebody get the straitjacket... I'll prep the rubber room.

29Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:06

Metalzoic wrote:Somebody get the straitjacket... I'll prep the rubber room.

You think I'm crazy? I'm fine. I've been fine for months, once I realized how everything truly works. I'm perfectly fine.

30Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:07

Ante

Ante

Oh looky, more bullshit. Why don't you stop insulting everyone here constantly. You do realize that's what you're doing right? Even though for some reason most of the SeC just brushes you off. I have a 2.2 K/D, are you calling me terrible at Call of Duty? Yes, yes you are.

31Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:09

Wacco

I have a 1.25. I thought that was pretty good lol

32Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:10

ante87 wrote:Oh looky, more bullshit. Why don't you stop insulting everyone here constantly. You do realize that's what you're doing right? Even though for some reason most of the SeC just brushes you off. I have a 2.2 K/D, are you calling me terrible at Call of Duty? Yes, yes you are.

No, because you must have a K/D of 5+, because you are all better than me. There's way I could be better than anybody, and by that equation, everybody must be twice as good as me, meaning everybody has a K/D of 5, and very good players have a K/D of 10+

33Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:14

Wacco

Honestly Bob, I can't tell if you're serious sometimes.

34Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:19

How could I not be anymore serious? I go by what's possible and what's impossible, then I determine what must be right.

35Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:20

Ante

Ante

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin' what!?

36Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:32

Oh yes, completely trolling. >_> Honestly, I know what's true and what's not. The only reason people say they have a lower K/D, is because they don't want to offend people that aren't very good.

37Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:38

Wacco

No Bob, it's because if you check our stats you will see that we have K/D's that aren't achieved by boosting

38Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:44

Ante

Ante

Troll harder.

39Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 20:50

You do realize that by saying I'm trolling, that you are trolling right?

Also, it's quite easy to achieve a K/D of 5-10+ if you get every killstreak per life, like a chopper gunner, attack dogs, and rolling thunder. I watched somebody go 79-3 in a game I got a shitty score of 21-3 in Domination; sure he had no captures, and I had 6 caps and 3 defends, but he must still be the best in the game, because his K/D was the highest.

40Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 21:11

Wacco

Sometimes the line between trolling/kidding or being serious really becomes blurry. Like right now.

41Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 21:14

Ante

Ante

Yup, I am trolling. Nothing you post has any merit to it anymore so I will reply with my own merit-less posting since it seems to be acceptable. Keep on trollin'.

42Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 21:16

Things I post actually have merit, because I actually know what people say. People on GameFAQs will say you are bad if your K/D is less than 5.

43Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 21:22

Ante

Ante

Uh, so you're agreeing with the average gameFAQS poster? Now I KNOW you're trolling. Sheesh.

44Kdr argument of doom... Empty Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 21:23

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I watched somebody go 79-3 in a game I got a shitty score of 21-3 in Domination; sure he had no captures, and I had 6 caps and 3 defends, but he must still be the best in the game, because his K/D was the highest.

If he had no captures then he was by far one of the worst players in that game.
Bob you're acting kinda crazy.

Let's all drop this Kdr nonsense. It has nothing to do with the topic. Maybe I'll split this argument off...

45Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 22:48

Btw, I have PROOF, that the average player has a 3-5 K/D at least. Go to "Player Match" "Leaderboard" Change Filter to "Everyone" "All time"; most players have a SPM of 400+ and a K/D of 3+.

46Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 23:07

Erkeric

Erkeric

The "Average player" has a 1.0 KD. That is the way the system works. Do the math for every person with a 5.0 there is another with a .2 essentially. If the average was above 1, then that would mean people are getting kills on non existent people.

Im sorry all my posts lately have been bitching at someone or another but Im going to go ahead and say this anyways.

You need to shut the hell up about sucking. Every....single....fucking post from you is about how much you suck. You dont...so stop saying you do. You do very well in these games but you are blind to it. Ive never in a COD game had a KD above 1.2 yet you dont hear me constantly bitching about how bad I am. Yet you sit there with your 2.5 or whatever the hell it is and cry because you dont have a 5.0.

And about the leaderboards. You do realize your only looking at the upper end of everyone whos played BOs? the leaderboard stops at something like 500,000 or something yet there are what? 5 million people who play it? Where do you think those other 4.5 million are?

47Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 23:13

zk50 x erk wrote:The "Average player" has a 1.0 KD. That is the way the system works. Do the math for every person with a 5.0 there is another with a .2 essentially. If the average was above 1, then that would mean people are getting kills on non existent people.

Im sorry all my posts lately have been bitching at someone or another but Im going to go ahead and say this anyways.

You need to shut the hell up about sucking. Every....single....fucking post from you is about how much you suck. You dont...so stop saying you do. You do very well in these games but you are blind to it. Ive never in a COD game had a KD above 1.2 yet you dont hear me constantly bitching about how bad I am. Yet you sit there with your 2.5 or whatever the hell it is and cry because you dont have a 5.0.

And about the leaderboards. You do realize your only looking at the upper end of everyone whos played BOs? the leaderboard stops at something like 500,000 or something yet there are what? 5 million people who play it? Where do you think those other 4.5 million are?

People with a .20 K/D don't need to exist for people with a 5.0 because of dashboarding, and the fact that a lot of people only play for a day or so, then quit, so they never mattered anyways. It is acceptable to have a 1.0 K/D for most people, but not for me, for multiple reasons.

A.) I've played the last 3 CoDs and this one
B.) People on GameFAQs said that anything below 3 was trash in other CoDs, and you may as well not even play if you had one lower than that, so I must achieve mine to 5 to show that I deserve to play.
C.)My K/D is only a 2.4 (dropped .04 points yesterday), which is half of the recommend amount.
D.)I have nothing better to do with my time, so if I'm not perfect at this, then I'm not perfect/great at anything, meaning that there is no point in really doing anything anymore. Not having a job boosts my K/D requirements by protocol by 1.3 alone.

48Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 23:15

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lololololol

kitsune... the machinma collab doesnt have a k/d over 2

idk what hutch's and seananners and all them but its no where near 10

critikals isnt 10

and if u hate on critikal, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

full of shit

and thank you ante for bringing the math in, all very true

49Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 23:16

I bet they all have a K/D of 5+, just like the average player, or better, or even 10. If not, prove it to me.

50Kdr argument of doom... Empty Re: Kdr argument of doom... 2010-11-15, 23:22

Wacco

I've just given up on this one honestly. Not gonna change his mind no matter what we say

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum