Shojimaru
Frostbyrn
Epyk MD
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

We present this scenario to all new hires as a way to test their fit-in-eness, but it has escalated to full blown shouting matches.

Its the zombie apocalypse (the chemical kind...FAST ZOMBIES)

Your running your ass off from pursuing zombies, you see a little girl in an intersection, as your crossing paths with her, what do you do.

Why would this be a test?

Leave her to die. It would be better that I survive, with a less chance of injury, than to increase the chances of injury/death for multiple people. Sacrifice one so one may survive; also, how would you know whether she is infected or not. Eliminating her may even be an option from a safe distance on your way there, but if she is not infected, it would be a waste of ammunition, not to mention she probably will die anyways. However, she may escape on her own anyways, so why try to save her, and as I strongly believe in: The weak will die off to make room for the strong.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Clothes line her! It will distract the Zombies

Leave her for the zombies so I can run.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We are bad people

Am i the only one who isnt running around in the Street during a Zombie Apocalypse?

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

If she's not infected I'll take her with me, no reason she should just die. if she's infected my katana will fix that.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I met some where in the middle, I stated that I would grab her (hoping she was un-infected, but I your sling her ass at the zombies the first point I thought I going to be caught.
For this I was called a cold hearted basterd and glared at most the day. Of course this is from the woman who thinks a flame throwing motorcycle is the best mode of transpertaion in the circumstances.

Someone even brought up that you could train hjer to be the ultimate zombie killing machine when she grows up, and she would be so grateful shed fall in love with you and what not...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol at Midget Tossing

And what the heck a Zombie killing Machine i prefer Waffles the Zombie killing puppy!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Wow I must have been rolling my phone across my face to get that kind of grammacly (new word, don't use it, its MINE) challenged post.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

At least you didnt try to type this

It Fits a Female Spartan more

And get this

It Fists a Female spartan more

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

One more potential soldier to defend a safehouse. Save her ass if uninfected and GTFO. Teach he about guns, knifes anything. An army of 2 is better than a one man army.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know that one man Army can spam Noobtubes!

And When he gets to the SeC to Saint Epyk he will tell one more GFQer reporting Sir ive spent my time in hell

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Dear Frost,

Wha?

Sincerely,
MDA

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Medal of Honor Frontlines i played the First level so many times lol

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

If it was COD vs fast zombies, I'd rather take Scav and a shotgun over OMA and a tube.

Of course if it was BC2 vs zombies, we just need a few assaults and medics (for guns) and engineers with rockets and sweet ass rides. Infinitely flying chopper anyone?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Which brings me too

"How the Fuck did the Flood get Pelicans in Halo 2!"

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Iv notified the police of your disappearance frost, they should get there with in the hour, hide the baloney, but keep the shower running.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Stupid pilots tried to get Airkill.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What why am i missing?

Admin

Admin

Frostbyrn wrote:What why am i missing?

Very confusing right?

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

StormEye

StormEye

So this is where that copy/paste came from.

LoL

Admin

Admin

im sure it makes sense in forsts mind

Last edited by Admin on 2010-10-12, 15:16; edited 1 time in total

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

StormEye

StormEye

Admin wrote:im sure it makes since in forsts mind
LoL!!!

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

No, I don't think even in Frost's mind it made sense.

I still don't get why anybody would take her, she increases the chance of injury, and just brings a host of disadvantages. >_>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah plus i dont think im Strong enough to carry a little Girl and Maintain a good Speed

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

DrBob276 wrote:I still don't get why anybody would take her, she increases the chance of injury, and just brings a host of disadvantages. >_>

True but it's my nature, I just couldn't leave her there. I'd rather die knowing I tried to save her than just leave her.

I would probably go out of my way to push her down so I could buy myself more time. But I'm a sick freak so it's kinda expected.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Knowing my Horendous Luck in these Matters shes prolly infected

THink about it:

She's another mouth to feed
She's probably going to cry and be loud
She's WILL be tempermental later
She's somebody to worry about backstabbing you later
She's going to have periods, which will create a lot of problems, including sanitation, temperment, and smell for zombies to find you.
She's yet another person to arm and give ammunition.
Having a second person WILL give you a false sense of confidence

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I understand that, but even though I know all of that will happen, in good nature I could not bring myself to do such a thing. I'd rather die trying to help her.

I agree with Bob. Completely.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Honestly in the Event of a Zombie Apocalypse i would probally commit suicide

I would try and have fun a little first, and then commit suicide.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Id Gank myself with the First gun i found i dont wanna be eaten alive

I would just try to make the zombie bite my neck first so I would bleed to death quicker.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Tradition Japanese seppuku for me.

Please explain?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Country has like one of the Highest Obesity Ratings in the World so their would be alot of Fat Zombies too

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Boomers?
Seppuku is traditional ritualistic suicide.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Seppuku is just Gutless Dude Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Ahhhh, I see what you did there.

Kill yourself with a potato peeler like a man.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But Bla Didnt

Also i was wondering why your Spartan had a Tanto

What do you mean I didn't?

I have a good heart too Shoji; but when it comes to survival, I think of what is best for my group, or if alone, myself.

Here's a question for you Bob, if you saw me while you were running would you let me come along?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Seppuku involves Gutting yourself so calling it Gutless was a Pun

I knew it was a pun lol I thought you meant that I didn't gut myself haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum