New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Snack (continued)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:23

I'm very hungry right now and I need some ideas of something to eat, so I made this topic... Just because I can.

2Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:25

My favourite lately, has been a cup of tea, with a bowl chili, mixed with cheese, salsa, and ranch dressing. Or, another good one is English muffins, with cheese, turkey/ham heated until the cheese melts in the microwave, then putting Tabasco sauce on it.

3Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:27

D

My most recent snack that I've been doing while trying to avoid junk food are sliced cucumbers in a bowl with Italian dressing.

4Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:27

Tabasco sauce on popcorn is really good =D

5Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:28

Winston Zeddemore wrote:My most recent snack that I've been doing while trying to avoid junk food are sliced cucumbers in a bowl with Italian dressing.
It's good to hear your eating healthy =D

Although I never knew you ate junk food, but still.

6Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:29

Winston Zeddemore wrote:My most recent snack that I've been doing while trying to avoid junk food are sliced cucumbers in a bowl with Italian dressing.

Yuck...

I snack on grapes usually.

7Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:35

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow I eat crap all day at work. Today I hat 2 McD's breakfast burritoes for breakfast.... around 10:00 I had a snickers bar.....half a pizza for lunch......THe ladies made brownies so I had 1 of those around 2:00 and about a half hour ago I had a bag of tater chips............

O well I'll ride this high metabolism while I can!

8Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:37

You suck DL.

9Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:41

Heebs

Heebs

i love peanut butter and apples, that's my favorite snack but peanut butter is very fattening, so i don't eat that much of it anymore. i have been on a cucumber kick lately, so i've just been eating them sliced by themselves or in raspberry vinaigrette.

also, reduced fat cheez-its, but they are also fattening and i try not to eat them either. also, yogurt as a snack is pretty good, and i have been eating a lot of low fat cottage cheese mixed in with pineapple tidbits or whatever fruit that i have on hand.

i eat healthy, i don't have very many junk food type snacks that i indulge in, except sometimes i will put a small bit of cheese on a ritz cracker with some salsa and put it in the microwave for like ten seconds, but i don't eat that many of them because cheese = bad.

10Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:43

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WHAT!!!!!

Cheese = good!!!!!

The two foods in thw world that makes any dish better! Cheese and Bacon!!!!

11Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:45

Heebs

Heebs

i love cheese so frickin' much. but it does not love my gallbladder at all >.>

12Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:46

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ahhh well that sucks.....

what about bacon???

13Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:48

I really doubt that you have to worry about fat.

14Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:48

High Metabolism = Win Very Happy I love having a high metabolism too, because it means I can sit around, and do nothing, but I don't need to watch my diet as much. The bad thing: When you actually go and work, you get hungry really fast. Sad

15Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:48

Heebs

Heebs

holy hell no. bacon is teh evil for gallbladders. anything greasy is a no no. i haven't had a cheeseburger or deep fat fried ANYTHING in three years.

16Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:50

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea when I used to run fox I would eas SOO much. About an hour after my run I would be eating like 4 burgers, or an xlarge pizza or something. Crazy amounts of food to fuel my body.

Heebs =o( Well that sucks!!!

17Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 16:52

Heebs

Heebs

yeeeep. it's pretty frickin' boring to be me. but, whatcha gonna do amirite?

18Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 22:10

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Heebs, that sucks Sad But yeah, don't think you should be worrying about your weight! I love me some apples or hummus and pita bread. Or green peppers, yum!

19Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-22, 22:36

My favorite snack is anything that goes with hot sauce.

I salivate, just thinking about it.

20Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:09

sheep

sheep

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 new snacks I found yummy. Graham crackers have these little bite size smores snack with are AWESOME. And the wheat thins honey sticks are awesome too.

I don't get to snack much because my boyfriend eats all my snacks before I can get to them properly. Sad

21Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:15

I think I'm actually the only person in the world that doesn't like cake sometimes. Sad I do like pie though. Huckleberry pie is amazing; I wonder how a cake with huckleberry filling/icing would be?

22Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:17

sheep

sheep

You don't like cake?!

Go to the corner!

23Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:19

At least it's not the box this time, lol. I guess at least I'm not strange enough to dislike/hate chocolate.

24Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:21

sheep

sheep

Yeah, I don't understand how someone can dislike chocolate. It's... I have no words.

You need to do something worse than not like cake sometimes to go to the litter box loool

25Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:23

What if I don't use a litter box? >_>

26Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-23, 22:24

sheep

sheep

Then you best be going outside Kitty, because I don't like animals doing their business in my house.

And I here by claim SeC as my house.

27Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-24, 05:51

Popcorn with Tabasco, Parmesan, and garlic salt.

28Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-24, 06:11

Ice cream hands down

29Favorite Snack (continued) Empty Re: Favorite Snack (continued) 2010-11-24, 06:16

Ranch sunflower seeds- apples- jalepeno chips-beef jerky

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum