D
DRGN LRD 1213
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

DL started this shit....

Same

Same

Fuck you DL wrote:DL started this shit....

Mills you furthered it.. you changed your name, you called him out in public and don't even explain anything >.<

Explain to me what happened before I end up thinking this was the most immature thing possible

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

BUll shit I started it! Yall just don;t know how to do one simple fucking thing!

Mrs Terry you can kiss my ass D forwarded me your pm before the shit hit the fan! You where not even suppossed to be a mod. Too many cry babies about we need a female mod! I feel like I have to fix all your damn mistakes! Fuck that!

I'm putting a stop to it. Not taking this from DL anymore.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

You know what DL? Fuck you, and fuck this. I am so tired of having to prove myself to everyone here because I'm fucking FEMALE! I thought you'd changed your mind about me but you obviously haven't. I'm done. I can't even believe this.

Ante

Ante

I think you guys owe it to us little people to at least explain what in the world is going on here. Seems like it's about mod responsibilities? If so, why? This place is to lax for any of that to matter.

WHERE THE FUCK'S ASHTON?

So I wake up this morning and THIS happens. WTF happened that made all of you at each others throats??

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

It doesn't even matter what it's about anymore. D, I can't believe you would forward that. What a dick move, I trusted you! I am so fucking done with all of this.

It does matter because I want to know why mods and an admin are threatening to leave.

D

Egon Spengler wrote:
D's avatar can;t change because he probably has that same look in real life. Duhhhh what do I do what do I do....

At least I don't chase after the gals with cheesy pickup lines and half-assed flirting attempts douchebag.

D

Dana Barrett wrote:It doesn't even matter what it's about anymore. D, I can't believe you would forward that. What a dick move, I trusted you! I am so fucking done with all of this.

I did what I felt was right at the time so don't question my actions. I've been a mod here longer than you so I outrank you for sure. Don't forget that.

Public Service Announcement. - Page 2 Cant_w10

Tater

Tater

I'll be on to play some BO if someones around tonight?!

BTW i like turtles..

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

godscouchpotato wrote:I'll be on to play some BO if someones around tonight?!

BTW i like turtles..

...and chameleons.

This is really embarrassing. Somebody owes it to us to explain what the hell happened.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sorry you don' know how to flirt with the ladies D! Stop watching so many movies and maybe you would get a little game and you would know how to talk to a woman!
I love how you guys choose today after I told you I was too busy to deal with this shit! what was it let's catch DL off guard when he is busy!

Lets see..

Fuck you MILLS!!!!!

And FUCK you D!!!!

O FUCK YOU TERRY! You really don't have a clue and didn;t belong here in the first place!

Tater

Tater

Actually i don't like chameleons... camoflauged bastards!

Chewy

Chewy

OK so basically you guys are just going to keep saying "Fuck you" back and forth for several hours straight....

And yeah, fuck chameleons.

Egon Spengler wrote:Sorry you don' know how to flirt with the ladies D! Stop watching so many movies and maybe you would get a little game and you would know how to talk to a woman!
I love how you guys choose today after I told you I was too busy to deal with this shit! what was it let's catch DL off guard when he is busy!

Lets see..

Fuck you MILLS!!!!!

And FUCK you D!!!!

O FUCK YOU TERRY! You really don't have a clue and didn;t belong here in the first place!
Today?!? How long has this been going on?

Tater

Tater

I've given up...

Besides chameleons can look in two different directions at once that's not right.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chewy wrote:OK so basically you guys are just going to keep saying "Fuck you" back and forth for several hours straight....

And yeah, fuck chameleons.

No, fuck...

...what are we fucking now?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

godscouchpotato wrote:I've given up...

Besides chameleons can look in two different directions at once that's not right.

You're just jealous of that and their multi-coloured dream coats.

Tater

Tater

I'm fucking my hand! cheers

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Well, then fuck your...

...wait, hold on a second. I'm not doing THAT!

What is this I don't even

Chewy

Chewy

Greg KG wrote:

No, fuck...

From the way this thread has been looking, pretty much anything that moves. Maybe some inanimate objects too.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Fuck...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Chewy wrote:
Greg KG wrote:

No, fuck...

From the way this thread has been looking, pretty much anything that moves. Maybe some inanimate objects too.

HAHA Exceopt Mills and D couldn;t figure out how to even fuck an inanimate object.

D "Dunh what do I do. What do I do"

Egon Spengler wrote:
Chewy wrote:
Greg KG wrote:

No, fuck...

HAHA Exceopt Mills and D couldn;t figure out how to even fuck an inanimate object.

D "Dunh what do I do. What do I do"
Public Service Announcement. - Page 2 Wtf10

Booooooo

Majora1988

Majora1988

I fuck my girlfriend.

>_>

~Slide.

Oh wait, I'm not Storm3ye.

this thread reminds me of high school

Tater

Tater

What's Hike school like billy?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Let's vent some rage gentlemen, let's pogo!!!!

Wow... Seriously this is unbelievable how they are acting.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Hey, symbolic.
Liked that track you shared. Very meshuggah-esque is places.

*high five*

Bla125 wrote:Wow... Seriously this is unbelievable how they are acting.
Never thought I would see this on here especially from them.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Am I weird for thinking this is a prank still?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Worse than Married with Children...

Duck

Duck

Guys...

Egon Spengler wrote:Fuck you D I don;t have time to pm between everyone. I know you agreed with what Mills said this morning!!!!

DL IS mills. toke jopic people. move along.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Here's my thoughts on the whole situation here:
Public Service Announcement. - Page 2 Bunny10

Haha thanks! Im a massive meshuggah fan. In that song only half the riffs are 4/4. Off beat tempos ftw! Btw I cant look at yours until im off work, cant open it on my phone.

Do not compare me to that asshole.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Symbolic47 wrote:Haha thanks! Im a massive meshuggah fan.

Yeah, I recall a conversation in which you previously stated that.
I suddenly have an urge for Catch 33...

Duck

Duck

Guys clam down right now or I'll pretend to ban you all. CLAM DOWN. Calm down...

Ducksaws wrote:Guys...

Egon Spengler wrote:Fuck you D I don;t have time to pm between everyone. I know you agreed with what Mills said this morning!!!!

DL IS mills. toke jopic people. move along.
Then how did I play with both of them at the same time?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HA Mills wishes he was as awesome as me! He's a poser like D and can;t get away from the movies and enter the real world.

I have officially lost all respect for you guys.

Duck

Duck

oh wait nvm. mister zombee = mills, not dl. Stop changing your names people, im getting confused.

100Public Service Announcement. - Page 2 Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 2010-11-23, 16:42

Wow.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum