Epyk MD
ALargeEffinFry
Metalzoic
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chewy

Chewy

Hahaha I remember that topic, it was awesome. Sucks that it got modded, it was really clever and didn't actually break any rules.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh After coming here for a few weeks I blew my account up by creating

Spoiler:

HAHA THat really pissed some people off! I rememebr someone mention they sawy another thread where someone said his day was ruined because somebody ruined the ending for Reach!!

Last edited by DRGN LRD 1213 on 2010-11-30, 14:41; edited 1 time in total

You might wanna put that in spoiler code DL. Some people haven't played the game yet.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I was assured it was common knowledge but I'll change it. Also at the time the game had not even been released so it was just a shot in the dark.

Chewy

Chewy

Dude it shows that at the opening cinematic of the game, you're supposed to know it happens.

Tater

Tater

I had been modded 5 times in 1.5 weeks. most were for being off topic.

One or two for being offensive! yet nothing i posted in the topics was offensive.

One censor bypass mod was because i put F**k not F***. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.... LOLS

EDIT CAUSE OF DL"S POST

THAT thread was faulking hilarious dl.. I remember you posting it and people raging yet some people were saying "what did you expect". BLA: DL made that topic before Reach had even come out! which is why it was so friggin funny.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea at the time though the game had not been relesed. I went on there and said a friend had an early copy as he works for a game magazine or something HAHA They went nuts on the board.

Tater

Tater

I remember like the 2nd or 3rd post was

"thanks asshole" except it was ***hole...

LOL at your topic title DL "So my friend just got a copy of Halo Reach early" and this was like 4-5 days before actual release. then the whole OOPS i forgot spoilers! LMFAO you made kids cry that day Twisted Evil

I started to get modded a LOT right after my topic about beating my meat in BC2.

D

Bla125 wrote:I started to get modded a LOT right after my topic about beating my meat in BC2.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082009/1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Last edited by Winston Zeddemore on 2010-11-30, 15:15; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Your image states that it has been moved or deleted D.

D

That's so weird that that always happens with the particular image.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum