the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

School is so frustrating >_>

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School is so frustrating >_> Empty School is so frustrating >_> 2010-11-30, 17:24

Same

Same

Okay so I woke up today it was about 5 inches of snow and I felt like crap, found it hard to breath, terribad cough, vomiting, Migraines and stupids.

I was sent to school regaurdless of this because my Mom thought I was lying. Well the school is stupid because every other school is closed but ours and I couldn't exactly get picked up from school because everyone was out at work so the nurse couldn't do anything about it. AND THEN for the first time ever we were let out early for snow, I felt like shit and just wanted to get home so I left without my friends. Now I am still suffering and I hopefully don't have to go to school tomorrow (It will probably still be open because they are stubborn money hoaring sons of bitches) because it's not exactly good when someone is sick and out in the cold when it's like a blizzard.

My school = stupid as stupid can get..

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Sucks man, that is why I don't go to public school no more. So glad to get out of a public school enviorment.

sheep

sheep

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Location: In your base.

<3 looove it. I loled.

Sucks you got sent to school sick kiddo. Do you lie about being sick often, or is your mom just paranoid that way?

Have some chicken noodle soup and lots of sleep - with a bucket near by if the vomiting is that bad. I hate puking. I always do it with passion. ><

Same

Same

sheep wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Location: In your base.

<3 looove it. I loled.

Sucks you got sent to school sick kiddo. Do you lie about being sick often, or is your mom just paranoid that way?

Have some chicken noodle soup and lots of sleep - with a bucket near by if the vomiting is that bad. I hate puking. I always do it with passion. ><

I rarely ever am sick and I try to go to school often so I can get my coursework for school up to date. I slept from 14:40 to 20:55. I wish we had soup D; I know we have ingredients for a soup and I would love it if I could make some. I'm probably going to drink some warm milk since it's easy on my stomach rather than green tea.

Puking is something I don't think I am used to since I am almost never sick xD.
I feel sorry for my brother though because he's going to the oil rig today and it took him 11 hours to get to Scotland because of the snow and he is going to be outside in the snow for several hours a day in night shifts.

sheep

sheep

I do my best not to get sick. I hide from sick people.

Get sick anyways. ><

Same

Same

sheep wrote:I do my best not to get sick. I hide from sick people.

Get sick anyways. ><

Haha. Yeah it sucks to be sick but if I am going to miss something I will want to go. I like how it's snowed here none stop from 2:00PM to now at 10:09PM. The allotment has became a bed of snow and the roads are the same height as the side walks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum