Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BattlefieldBC 2 Multiplayer Gameplay: Fr0sT and Sec Friends(Conquest)(X360)(HD)

+5
Patrick Star
Heebs
Zillah
Epyk MD
sheep
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nm6HQKVveo0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nm6HQKVveo0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

sheep

sheep

I'm shocked that you were playing a round without that damned dirty duck. Absolutely shocked.

Nice videos Fr0st-ibuns.

sheep

sheep

That's because no one loves you Tom.

Jus' playin'.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I want a capture card

Awesome MD wrote:I want a capture card
He is using a $200 Hd PVR.

Zillah

Zillah

if i had a capture card, i would upload so many videos...

sheep wrote:I'm shocked that you were playing a round without that damned dirty duck. Absolutely shocked.

Nice videos Fr0st-ibuns.

Lol! Yea, i believe he was working that night. I am guessing you don't like him that much?

I have you recorded also, Msbegottengirl bear.
Razz

Yea, the HD PVR is the best thing out there. You can record TV and Capture you playing games on any console. It is a reasonable price for its quality and how easy it is to setup. I payed 250$ for it, but you can get it now for around 200$. I need to take pictures of my geekness and post them up for everyone to make fun of me on. Laughing

But, moving to HD and stuff. It is harder and more time consuming to edit video's now. You have to have a LOT of time and patients for HD video's. I would have a lot more edited video's but i work on them so much and stop. I am working on a SeC Battlefield Bad Company 2 video. I work on it a little bit every week. But, if we don't start playing together i am just going to quit and move on.

Heebs

Heebs

accents are hot, not gonna lie.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Awesome MD wrote:I want a capture card
http://blitzcast.com/Blitzbox_Bone.html
cost 89$ i was looking into getting one last year but the money slipped still trying to get it tho Evil or Very Mad theirs also an HD one that cost 130$

sheep

sheep

I like him just fine. It just seems that if one of you is playing, so is the other one. And if one of you isn't trying to kill or stab me, both of you are. Evilness I say.

You recorded me? Without my knowledge of consent? Shame on you Fr0st-ibuns. Shame on you..... was I doing good at least? lol

Heebs wrote:accents are hot, not gonna lie.
The Southern Accent? I have the accent, but mine isn't in the video.

Last edited by Fr0sT on 2010-12-08, 19:46; edited 1 time in total

sheep wrote:I like him just fine. It just seems that if one of you is playing, so is the other one. And if one of you isn't trying to kill or stab me, both of you are. Evilness I say.

You recorded me? Without my knowledge of consent? Shame on you Fr0st-ibuns. Shame on you..... was I doing good at least? lol

Yea, Jaded can only play at my house. Cause he has no internet or Xbox360. But, that changed a week ago. He has a 360 and internet now. But, he is never on for some reason.

hehe Yea, i got some footage of you msbegotngirl-bear. You are in my squad at the time. You always do good to me, you supply ammo and work as a team. That is good in my book. cheers

sheep

sheep

Glad I'm good to you Fr0st-ibuns.

You know, I'm gonna have to make you all do sound offs, because half the time, I have no idea who is talking to me. It gets confusing.

sheep wrote:Glad I'm good to you Fr0st-ibuns.

You know, I'm gonna have to make you all do sound offs, because half the time, I have no idea who is talking to me. It gets confusing.

Well, the Southern Accent is me or JadedDirtyDuck. We both live in Alabama. I believe their is another person from the south. But, i am not sure. But, me and jaded are usually the ones with the Southern Accent.

Oh and about knifing you with Jaded. I only knife when i have snuck up on someone or if i run out of ammo. The 2 i have gotten you with are from getting you from behind(Sorry if it doesn't sounds right). But, unlike Khult, i don't go around wanting to knife everyone. I like to play the game.
bounce

sheep

sheep

I don't mind be knifed really. Just love to give shit. ^^ I knife when I feel like it. Sometimes I'll charge someone and try to knife them just because I get a hair up my butt. I usually get shot, but that doesn't bother me either.

I just wanna have fun!

Muwahaha, I knifed Khult after he was done knifing someone on my team. I tried to get him before he could do it, but I wasn't fast enough. Sad

How were you and Jaded able to play together at the same house on the same machine?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I thought I had a southern accent but I think Fr0st has me beat by a little bit!

Just remember me as the guy that will laugh maniacly at times when I do something stupid that turns out awesome! Buwahahaha

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Youll know me by my Awesome accent and possible raging Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:HAHA I thought I had a southern accent but I think Fr0st has me beat by a little bit!

Just remember me as the guy that will laugh maniacly at times when I do something stupid that turns out awesome! Buwahahaha

You accent? No.....No.

Who ever said that WAS LAIR!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I'm asking the wife for one this christmas. I want to record the funny as conversations.... Or times when all you is my name on the kill ticker from the awesome shotgun spree I just.

Sad news: I've plat the saiga and usas12....
Why god? WHY!?

I wish you could double plat guns...

Heebs

Heebs

Fr0sT wrote:
Heebs wrote:accents are hot, not gonna lie.
The Southern Accent? I have the accent, but mine isn't in the video.

accents in general.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

This it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html?pd=1&a=B0018LX0DY

Voltaire

Voltaire

Don't get it from Amazon Epyk. Before I got mine I heard about them having older models that overheat so I decided to get mine directly from Hauppauge and haven't had any problems with it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Cool, thanks for the heads up volt.

Voltaire

Voltaire

No problem.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i got Triple Platinum on my Knife and i think Dark is on Quadruple Plat Very Happy

sheep wrote:I don't mind be knifed really. Just love to give shit. ^^ I knife when I feel like it. Sometimes I'll charge someone and try to knife them just because I get a hair up my butt. I usually get shot, but that doesn't bother me either.

I just wanna have fun!

Muwahaha, I knifed Khult after he was done knifing someone on my team. I tried to get him before he could do it, but I wasn't fast enough. Sad

How were you and Jaded able to play together at the same house on the same machine?

Lol! I don't care for knifing either. But, when you have to literally watch out for someone pretty much spamming the knife. That is just to much for me. It being your main objective of the game is to much.

Well, i am a geek. I have 3 HDTV's and 3 Xbox360's. So, me and Jaded play on 2 different Tv's on the same network in the same room. I need to take pictures of my geekness and share it. Everyone would get a laugh at it.
Laughing

Oh okay, Heebs. Razz

Yea, that is it, Epyk. Yea, i got my PVR from the Happauge website. The only problem i have had is the HD Cables that came with the PVR. They crapped out on me almost 2 years later. But, that is it. I went and got some new ones and good to go. It is a very good recorder, does a great job and doesn't give me any problems. But, make sure you have a decent computer to capture.

Yea, i may have DL. My accent doesn't fit me at all.
No

Heebs

Heebs

lol i heard a bit of Fr0st's twang tonight (when i could hear what you all were saying)

Heebs wrote:lol i heard a bit of Fr0st's twang tonight (when i could hear what you all were saying)

I sowwie. Sad

Heebs

Heebs

for what!? you all were very entertaining

Heebs wrote:for what!? you all were very entertaining

For hearing my, Twang. lol! I had a blast playing with, msbegotngirl-bear. Razz

Me, Msbegotngirl-bear, Jaded and Tallness would be fun to squad up and play some Squad Deathmatch.

Heebs

Heebs

aww! i thought your twang was cute! <3

i am supposed to be back for more Battlefield at some point, it's fun to watch her play. i am too scared to play it myself, eep! lol

Voltaire

Voltaire

It's nice to hear that there are some other southern people here. And in case you are wondering, yes I also have a southern accent.

Also I think maybe Fr0sT and I should play together and that way you get multiple angles of the asses being kicked (mostly by the other SeC members that I am playing with when it comes to my view.)

sheep

sheep

I kept unplugging my mic so Heebs could hear, but then I couldn't hear you guys very well. Would get a muffled "behind you msbegotngirl" and would promptly die. lol

It was some seriously lolz when the mic stopped working and I cranked the TV volume. It was good again once I restarted and switch controllers. Don't know why though. The other one had full battery.

That would be a wicked fun squad Fr0st-ibuns. Tallness is always fun to play with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum