Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Fr0sT & SeC Clan Rush Mode Attacking(X360)(HD)

+7
Wacco
Metalzoic
ALargeEffinFry
Same
Ante
DRGN LRD 1213
Valukar
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This was part of the 8 player party the other night. Excuse my view as i didn't do much. I had nothing to do or didn't know what to pick at the moments.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iOah9-fM-EE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iOah9-fM-EE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Can i ask what kind of capture card you are using?

I use the HD PVR.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

Fr0sT wrote:I use the HD PVR.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html
Think it was worth $200?

Valukar

This game looks so beautiful when it's not on my tv

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Oh yes man. I love this capture card. You can get better ones. But, i don't want to use my PC for the capturing. I wanted my capture card to be External. That is why i chose this device. 200$? I guess it may have went down a bit. I got it for 250$. But, i was working over time when i got my PVR. So, it didn't hurt me at all. Smile So, that is when i chose to go to HD and get rid of SD. This device is very popular right now. That is why it hasn't gone down much since i have bought mine. I have had mine for almost 2 years.

Depending on what you want. This device may be excellent for you or something you need to stay away from.

I have been wanting to record gameplay for a while in hd but I am just not sure I would be able to justify spending $185. Have you tried using it as a replacement to a dvr?

Well, i have never looked into a DVR. What does a DVR do? Does it record from TV, consoles etc?

Does it record or can you buy one that records HD?

You would just have to tell me some about it before i can answer that question.

That can't be the same BF I have...I can't see anything more than a little mushy thing where the crosshairs are supposed to be. xD

On my screen, that is.

Valukar

On my battlefield they don't use words, just scribbles

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Fr0sT wrote:Well, i have never looked into a DVR. What does a DVR do? Does it record from TV, consoles etc?

Does it record or can you buy one that records HD?

You would just have to tell me some about it before i can answer that question.
A dvr is something that is used to record tv like a tivo.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I can't see the vid =o(

Ante

Ante

Sweet, you get to hear me rage. How do you guys put up with that? Next time you record, tell me so I keep my mouth shut. Mad

Same

Same

SEC Clan? D: We're a clan now?

But that's some sweet quality, better than what I could ever get right now.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Not a clan per se. Just a group of guys who play for fun and to win.

Same

Same

xsilentshooterx wrote:Not a clan per se. Just a group of guys who play for fun and to win.

Yeah that's what I think it as, when I hear clan for us it just doesn't sound right.

Yeah, I wouldn't say clan really.

Also, I forgot to mention in my last post. Whoever was piloting the chopper: if I play again, I'm not flying with you...ever. xD

I remember when I tried to fly Terry, I think it was Terry, around and I was lagging so bad I lagged straight into the ground.

Oh, well the capture card i use can also record TV. It seems a DVR is the same. Is it more expensive? Does it do HD quality like mine? If you have a DVR picked out that you want. Take the features of it and go to the link for my device and compare features. That is what i would do.

Well, i can put SeC friends instead of Clan. But, you have everything and do everything a clan would do. I wouldn't see why you would be shy to call yourselves a clan. The only place i think clans shouldn't exist is a wrestling game i play. But, i will sure change the description.

Clans typically entail mandatory practices, playing in organized leagues against other clans, and embody a much more strict and heavy-handed organizational structure. We're really just a social group.

Also, I was with you that game; I felt like I missed everything.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Clan just sounds soooo... ultra super mega dorky to me. Very Happy

Wacco

Yea, I don't like the sounds of a clan. Most clans are just pretty pretentious and are too intense. We're pretty laid back.

TheGM

TheGM

I kicked as and now there is a video of it.

Awesome.

Oh, well okay then. I changed the description on the video and in the actual youtube subscription. If you have a youtube account subscribe to me. You will get notifications when i put up a new video.

I like certain clans. The one's that think they are good at the game, but do the lame tactics. Those are the clans i hate. I like the clans that form together as team players and to have fun at the game, like SeC. As a group, is it okay to just start putting my clan tag as, SeC? Or do i need to play with you longer to earn my trust or anything?

We should get another rush going soon, so i can record some more. After next Tuesday, i will not be playing this that much. I will be hooked on the new Smackdown Vs Raw Wrestling game coming out.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You're here so you're SeC. Put it on. Very Happy

I'm guessing it's my computer, but that video is really choppy. Does it play smooth for you guys?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:That can't be the same BF I have...I can't see anything more than a little mushy thing where the crosshairs are supposed to be. xD

i know right? what is this hax

one of us now...

Same

Same

Fr0sT wrote:Oh, well okay then. I changed the description on the video and in the actual youtube subscription. If you have a youtube account subscribe to me. You will get notifications when i put up a new video.

I like certain clans. The one's that think they are good at the game, but do the lame tactics. Those are the clans i hate. I like the clans that form together as team players and to have fun at the game, like SeC. As a group, is it okay to just start putting my clan tag as, SeC? Or do i need to play with you longer to earn my trust or anything?

We should get another rush going soon, so i can record some more. After next Tuesday, i will not be playing this that much. I will be hooked on the new Smackdown Vs Raw Wrestling game coming out.

Noo you can say it's a clan I don't mind and neither does anyone else. It's just we're more of a group that plays for fun and to win. I'll subscribe =)

As a clan tag, we all (most at least ) Use it. That's our way of knowing if you're on SEC or not Surprised

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

we are not a clan we are a group of players with the same clan tag Smile

Awesome fellas. I am going to invite 2 other players of mine. They don't get to play much. But, they are good guys. We do a good job. But, we can't hold off whole teams and randoms just sniping and doing the cheap tactics.

If the video is choppy. Try going down in quality. It could be because your video cannot handle the video quality.

I may have to get the new SvR. Lemme know if it's any good.

StormEye

StormEye

We are not a clan, but a "Collective"

Trademarked by Detective Zombie.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum