Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Fr0sT & SeC Friends Conquest Mode(X360)(HD)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The SeC playing that mode called, Conquest.

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Fr0sT & SeC Friends Conquest Mode(X360)(HD)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdwocbEL2As?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdwocbEL2As?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

awesome, you got the vid of us flipping tanks?

now i know what i sound like on live, lol

keep up the nice vids man

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha I like how at about 2:50 a guy kills you with a scar while camping so you spawn and shoot a gustav right at him. Payback bitch haha

Chief Zed wrote:awesome, you got the vid of us flipping tanks?

now i know what i sound like on live, lol

keep up the nice vids man

Yea, i got the vids to those. But, i haven't gotten them put together yet.

xsilentshooterx wrote:Ha I like how at about 2:50 a guy kills you with a scar while camping so you spawn and shoot a gustav right at him. Payback bitch haha

Yea, he was getting on my nerves. My favorite of the game. Was when i was killing people and the guy walks all the way toward me, i am out of ammo and all i have is my knife. So he just walks over and i just knife him. Haha

I laughed out loud at that part.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Yes that was hilarious. Your all shoot shoot shoot then outta ammo and that guy just keeps straffing towards you. I also like when you stab the guy by the helo blades in water buy UAV and shoot his friend who just walks away and doesn't notice you.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

WTH you have a new gamer tag Frost?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This is the new Frost... confusing isn't it.

Could you by any chance post the neslon bay game we were playing?

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Hell yah it is.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Wait, is Fr0st and Frostbyrn one in the same? I can't tell because New Zealand Frost always changes his name. I figured he changed his age and location too unless this is someone totally different. Shocked

Nope, Fr0st and Frostbyrn are two completely different people, lol.

If you you look at their stats, they have different GTs, Frost uses Green font, while Fr0st uses Cyan or the normal one, and their mannerisms and way of communicating with words are very different. Smile

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

I was noticing that. I was like, why does Frost seem so different. Where is Frostbyrn anyways? Haven't seen him on this weekend.

T-800 wrote:Could you by any chance post the neslon bay game we were playing?

I don't think i recorded those last night. I have so many, i will have to look.

Yea i am a different, Fr0sT. I spell mine with the number Zero. Sorry for the confusion.
bounce

Yea, that was one of my favorite parts of the video, Black.

The other part i liked out of the video. Was when i was by the UAV and knifed a guy, shot at a guy , run out of ammo in my clip, switched to the assaults kit i just killed, killed another guy and chased after another. I believe that was the quickest i have ever come up with to do that was smart. cheers

xsilentshooterx wrote:Ha I like how at about 2:50 a guy kills you with a scar while camping so you spawn and shoot a gustav right at him. Payback bitch haha

Yea, as i was deciding who to spawn on. I was telling my team about the guy. Then i relized when i spawned on Tall. He was going where he was. I said, "Their is a guy camping by one of the buildings in the water" Tall: Where? *I spawn* *Shoots rocked to the face* Me: Right there.. Tall: "Oh, there he is.."

If you go back and listen you can hear Tall say "Oh, there he is.." lol!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What do you mean were was i it was the Weekend

I might have been on Sunday but i Annoyed D so i spent Saturday making it up to her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum