Admin
Nero012
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Nero012

rules as follow please abide by them
1. no spawn camping even if your dominating the battlefield
2. no C4ing mcoms (its a good tactic but will make the game a little quick)can be used defensivly
3.no glitching ie. outta maps, wall glicthing
only rules i can have at the time please feel free to add if more come to you.
I would like this to be a fun match between mature gamers (and a little pay back from yall)

i would like at least * per team due to party chat so everyone can communicate but if more come we'll adapt and over come

if you need to get in contact with me my GT is Nero012

lcpl hoyle 1st battalion 8th marines bravo Co

Admin

Admin

We tend to run into trouble when launching the private match.
i recommend we try with 8 people only then have our guys join up on us once its started. perhaps also give everyone a chance to get situated in squads and set up live chats.

sound cool to your guys?

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

sheep

sheep

I'm assuming * = 8?

Friendly bump. Someone is also going to have to explain out of map and wall glitching to me.

Admin

Admin

you know if your doing it, if your outside boarders...or say doing frosts "perched on the uav" bit.
or shooting through walls because your pressed up against it to far

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Tater

Tater

Yes sheep you actually have to intentionally try to glitch!

I don't think you'll have to worry about any of us glitching nero! we're not cheaters or hackers of any kind.

the biggest problem will be getting the match going! private matches likes to once the game starts re arrange what teams people are on! even when you get to choose pre-game what side, it still messes up. Plus finding servers can be a pain in the ass at times!

maybe they fixed this but we'll see.

Heres an addition to the rules and usually the only one we are firm on.

NO C4 UAV!!!

Nero012

good idea with starting with 8 an yes I doubt we'll be playing just one round but it'll be rush first map mmm reall y don't know..probably harvest day but either way we'l figure it out..semper gumby you know

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

sounds excellent.

ill have a solid number on sec guys joining in once the guys wake up.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

*off topic while down time*

Nero, your guys play any other games besides BC2?

Nero012

yes we have guys on halo, call of duty, and many PC gamesany really big name shooter games really

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Nice, we mostly splintered on the new generation fps.
we have no where the numbers playing each of those as our BC2 numbers.
and i believe we have only a few PC gamers.

do your guys have an active stomping grounds?
id love to create you guys a private board for 13th meu members if you'd be interested.
we are always looking for great guys to play along side or against here.

Nero012

we actually have a website...ill link it when I get to my computer, but yea we have a few members on this site also...intel drives ops lol
but most of our members are on BFBC2 or BF2 or battlefield heroes also

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Question, define spawn camping of any kind. are we going to say as soon as an M-com station is taken the defenders need to move to the next base? or is it a no returning to the spawn to camp kinda thing? either way thats fine I just want to be clear.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

nice, it would be great to check out.
we tend to shy away from the term clan, as we are more a social forum, but it be awesome to establish a rapport with you guys. everyone enjoys a little comradely/ rivalry.

Nero012

spawn camping as defined as returning to enemys spawn with the intention of unfairly killing them before they can react..so yall take the mcom n kill us out of that area...we'll stay gone....which means yalls helo is yalls helo we won't steal it

Same

Same

I might be able to play o.o Depends if you want me though because I haven't played BFBC2 that much recently (Or the xbox..)

I don't mind joining if it fits my timezone it's probably tomorrow for me so I can sleep and wake up to play. I'll edit my post when I find out.

EDIT : 2am is gewd.

Tater

Tater

Terry: I think we should make it so you cannot go into the attacking teams spawn! If your there upon it becoming there NEW spawn after an objective is taken thats different. You should have to be forced out of the area! Retreating from an already held position could be one of those gray areas...

Forcing your way into the enemy teams spawn to steal their tank or kill the uav guy should be a no no. After all this is for fun!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

godscouchpotato wrote:Terry: I think we should make it so you cannot go into the attacking teams spawn! If your there upon it becoming there NEW spawn after an objective is taken thats different. You should have to be forced out of the area! Retreating from an already held position could be one of those gray areas...

Forcing your way into the enemy teams spawn to steal their tank or kill the uav guy should be a no no. After all this is for fun!

Cool

TheGM

TheGM

Alls fair in love and war.

Also.....Glitching? Wrong game pal.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

good just wanted to be clear

Tater

Tater

Any good team should be able to clear out any remnant stragglers from a building in their new spawn!

One or two guys can't hold off 8 angry mutherfuckers! LMAO

TheGM

TheGM

You'd be surprised.

Keeps you on your toes. you become complacent in your base and feel all snug and secure then SLIT! Snake Eyes just knife fucked your throat.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

he is a bit scary at times. but im cool with the not rushing attackers base since its an "event"

TheGM

TheGM

Hey the best defence is a FUCKING MURDING JUGGERNAUT OFFENSE! But I have never seen a team get spawn camped on Rush. You can't! You can take and hold the ground between the two bases. but you can't take over the attackers base.

Tater

Tater

You can still wreck a team without spawn camping! As said before it's inevitable that you'll get pushed out anyway. I think for the event sake we just stick to NO spawn camping...

everything else is the same besides that one friendly rule. Minus the cheesey cheap tactics but most of us don't play that way anyhow.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

once they are past the first base. i distinctly remember myself and terry holding off 8 gfq guys on Port Valdez second base after they took it for about 8 minutes

Nero012

very well should be epic fun

TheGM

TheGM

I think the word camping gets thrown around to much that it has lost it's meaning.

And Epyk....That is their damn fault. If the base is lost and I happen to be alive. One man Insurgencie right there untill I kill 75 people or die trying.

Or I steal something! Smile

Tater

Tater

Granted 1 or 2 guys can hold off an entire team. But most of the time it's always the same mentality. OH someone else will get those guys!

Depending on how quick and cunning you are it's always possible to engage in a 1 on 4 firefight and win. I have! but it doesn't always happen. As puff daddy said in Get him to the greek "you gotta mind fuckem".

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Have fun guys! With inventory going on I will be here at the office till at least 9 =o(

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Have fun guys! With inventory going on I will be here at the office till at least 9 =o(

No way DL that sucks man Sad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yep It does suck.... No getting out of the annual inventory though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

tell them your the modmasta! you don't have to take that shit off anyone! MOD THEIR ASSES!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I should be in
What if I'm still in base after it moves, I can't steal your vehicals can I.

4 hours to go; good luck guys. Smile

Tater

Tater

No vehicle stealing!

You can remain in their new spawn until they push you out. BUT we're not spawn camping. so no running into a spawn and knifing the uav user or jacking a tank or placing at mines for future lols!

If your gonna place AT mines do it before it becomes their new spawn!

No tank stealing will be tough for me. But for the good of the community, I will refrain. I'm definetly tossing mines down if I have them though.

TheGM

TheGM

All these rules in war is the reason we lost in NAM DAMMIT!

As an oppertunist this isn't good news.

Tater

Tater

This is for fun GM non of this affects your stats!

Private matches do nothing but add to dog tag count. So playing badly won't affect anything.

godscouchpotato wrote:No vehicle stealing!

You can remain in their new spawn until they push you out. BUT we're not spawn camping. so no running into a spawn and knifing the uav user or jacking a tank or placing at mines for future lols!

If your gonna place AT mines do it before it becomes their new spawn!
No knifing UAV user?!?! Sad Sad

Tater

Tater

that's spawn killing tom. We agreed no spawn killing!

Tater

Tater

Maybe epyk and nero will change things in the coming hours but one thing we agreed upon was no c4'ing mcoms except for when defending. no c4 uav. no spawn killing and no spawn stealing of vehicles.

Wait, how is knifing the UAV user spawn killing? If they voluntarily decided to get on it, it's their fault if they get stabbed while using it.

TheGM

TheGM

Stuck Fats.

I don't play badly........I win.

As for this whole thing about stuff.

I don't go out of my way to do it. I probably won't do it.
But if I find myself in a situation where I need to do what I need to do....I don't need a Rules of Engagement breathing down my neck.
And that ain't Spawn camping. that is forwad obsevation, area infilltration and HVT removal.

What If I nail the prick from our base with a rocket?

I'm just saying.

Duck

Duck

Alright so lemme see what I can pick out of this

-Private Match Rush, 9pm est
-No offensive C4 or landmines against MCOM stations, including UAV C4.
-No spawn camping, as in purposely spawning inside of the enemy's spawn (even on a squad member) and shooting people in the back. If stuck inside the enemy's spawn because of the destroyed MCOM base change, you can stay until you die, but no stealing vehicles or having squad members spawn on you. Placing C4 or landmines is acceptable while being stuck behind enemy lines.
-No glitching in any way.
-No entering enemy's spawn for any reason after leaving.
-Stealing enemy's vehicles.

Duck

Duck

DrBob276 wrote:Wait, how is knifing the UAV user spawn killing? If they voluntarily decided to get on it, it's their fault if they get stabbed while using it.

You have to enter their spawn to do it, which will inevitably lead to you shooting people who just spawned.

Ducksaws wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:Wait, how is knifing the UAV user spawn killing? If they voluntarily decided to get on it, it's their fault if they get stabbed while using it.

You have to enter their spawn to do it, which will inevitably lead to you shooting people who just spawned.

That's pretty true, I guess.

DrBob276 wrote:
Ducksaws wrote:

That's pretty true, I guess.
Well then the UAV just became 3 times more annoying.

You could always just shoot it down, I guess. There should be a no ALT fire rule on the UAV if you're not allowed to knife the driver though.

DrBob276 wrote:You could always just shoot it down, I guess. There should be a no ALT fire rule on the UAV if you're not allowed to knife the driver though.
Yes there should be.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

how often do you actually go into a attackers base and stab the guy to stop the UAV? not too often for me, I might try to get a shot at the guy but thats it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum