Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Fail Count: (1)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Black Cell

Black Cell

So im casually playing the game when someone invites me into a game of MM. Turns out when I knifed the person, it turned out to be a modded lobby and gave me 15th Prestige on Combat Training.. hopefully I dont get fucking banned for this shit. Or I will fight for my freedom

I iz confused.

Black Cell

Black Cell

I got into a modded lobby, and it gave me instant 15th prestige. Enough said. And im afraid im going to get banned.

sheep

sheep

What's a modded lobby?

They probably won't ban you, but there's a good chance your rank will be reset, or they won't do anything either. If it's only a 15th Prestige in CT, they probably won't care, because you normally can't prestige anyways, and it won't do anything by having you become 15th prestige in it.

Black Cell wrote:I got into a modded lobby, and it gave me instant 15th prestige. Enough said. And im afraid im going to get banned.
no I am confused that you excepted a random persons invite and did not see it was combat training. (unless it wasn't so random....)

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

They said something about this on CoD.com

There was a small security breach on the Xbox 360 this week that allowed some players to artificially inflate their stats. In both instances, the team at Treyarch had hotfix patches for the security holes within hours. Our security team is reviewing all cases, enforcing bans and stats resets, and cleaning up the leaderboards. Players who were not active participants in these exploits but who were negatively affected by them will not get banned – we have the ability to distinguish the modders/boosters from the innocent bystanders.

While the incident was isolated and fixed promptly, there are individuals who will re-post videos made during these brief windows in an effort to trick others into sending them money in exchange for rank boosting. These claims are false – never send money or any other form of payment to anyone making such a claim. Not only is it a scam, but it is a violation of the console terms of service and the profiles will be banned from playing online.

Treyarch is committed to providing the best online experience possible for our fan base, and will continue to monitor and maintain the online integrity of Black Ops.

Regards,
-JD

It's nice to see that Treyarch actually cares about their community, unlike most other big game developers these days.

sheep wrote:What's a modded lobby?

Modded means that someone has modded the game intentionally to make you jump higher, run faster or cheat in a lot of perspectives. Think of it as using the gameshark on the Playstation 2.

Modded lobby is just a lobby where someone is hosting mods and are playing other modded players or hosting to invite modders to play non modded players. It can be done in a lot of ways. This is usually used on PC games.

sheep

sheep

Thanks Fr0st-ibuns. Not at all what I was thinking. I thought it was a modded lobby, like... they had moderators that don't allow you to do some thing things, like knife people.

No reload, unlimited ammo modded lobbies in MW2 were hilarious, especially if you got an AC-130.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i think a Welcome to the SeC is in order Black

sheep

sheep

Oh yeah! Welcome Black Cell!

Welcome! Very Happy

Black Cell

Black Cell

Haha, no need for the welcome, I forgot my shit from my previous account. Email etc. It was Shankland Industries. Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

well, welcome back man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum