PS3 lag is almost game breaking.

+2
Frostbyrn
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Not sure if it's PSN or if it's simply the massive overload of people playing. most likely the latter, but having to wait a half a second to almost a secon and a half for a sniper round to register is pretty bad. I'll wait until the craziness dies down, but as of now, I have a map I hate with a dire passion. Cao San Temple. It's like fucking Port Valdez Conquest all over again.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Aww shit if its bad on PS3 its probally going to get worse on 360 as well

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It's pretty bad right now. Not as bad as Vanilla launch, but bad enough that you can empty half a magazine on a guy and he'll walk away with only a few scratches at best. I remember coming up on a guy and dumping a good 2-4 seconds worth of flamethrower on his ass, only to rubber band three feet back and die to his PPSh fire without him taking a scratch even when hit markers were clearly "piping" away.

Running feels like you've got 80lbs weights strapped to your feet.

hopefully it will get better in time. Fantastic game so far the sound effects for weapons is orgasmic, and I love the intros for each map as well as the 60's soundtracks, but the lag makes it frustratingly unplayable. Unless you're sniping, (which you'll end up losing a lot of headshots due to the lag) you really shouldn't try playing it any time soon, at least on PS3

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

God that sounds Terrible but weve got through one Horrible lag fest known as the Specact DLC well get through this

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Hit detection for me has been non-existent on 360 the last hour and a half. I wanna keep playing but I refuse with my bullets doing no damage and half of the games being mostly empty anyways.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is that on Vietnam or Vanilla Pancakes?

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Vietnam. Earlier today I had pretty much no problems with games being full or hit detection but at 8:00 everything went to hell permanently.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ah so the EA server fuck ups begin

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I'm thinking hit detection is a combination of their crappy servers and that my mom has approximately over 9000 Firefox tabs running on her computer at once.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i hate that my Mum leaves everything she was doing up even if shes at work

When she dies i think well find like 50 fucking tabs open on Internet Explorer even though shes been comatose for like 5 years

Ante

Ante

Alright so I'm not the only one noticing lag. I was trying to work on platting the Uzi earlier and I just couldn't seem to get any hitmarkers.

I will say that I'm surprised at the amount of people still playing the non-vietnam maps. I got full games in Arica Harbor, Oasis and White Pass.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe Some people dont have Enough points or they just dont like Jungle maps

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:Maybe Some people dont have Enough points or they just dont like Jungle maps

I fucking hate jungle maps, but I'll probably still end up getting this when I have the spare cash...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not to mention the Assaults Gadget has Tiger Stripes on it Very Happy

But yeah what i think Bad company needs is a Proper Urban map with like Sky scrapers or something

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

the only problem iv had is the tnt glitch
i go to detonate and it just spams more c4

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Hill 137 is so uneven in terms of terrain, lots of highs and lows. I do like how the ground near the NVA base is so messed up.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ack they still have the Infinite C4 Glitch?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum