My school got canceled because

+4
Zillah
Wacco
Frostbyrn
Honey Badger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My school got canceled because Empty My school got canceled because 2011-01-24, 20:22

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Of "extreme cold" and i was outside in it in shorts for twenty minute waiting for my bus and im fine. -12 btw. I didnt think it was that cold

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Some people are wussies when it comes to cold

I wear sweatshirts in summer and Shorts and a T shirt in Winter people say im Odd Very Happy

the states are pussies when it comes to cold and snow.

same with vancouver. you guys should just take vancouver, for 3 inches of snow society just shuts down over there.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Haha it just doesnt bother me. I hate summer cause all i do is sweat :l but in winter i feel comfortable in shorts and a t shirt constantly

Wacco

I'd take Vancouver. Pretty much an extension of Seattle, but more Canadian. Great music scene though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well half my City is flooding at the moment so meh Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Well half my City is flooding at the moment so meh Very Happy

The floods have carried over from australia? Ouch

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah lots of the Posh beachfront homes have been flooded

Oh noes! Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Uh oh!

Well I've barely been in school the last month. there was winter break, then we went back for 4 days, then there was a 1 day week because of snow, and then last week was a 2 day week because of snow, and I had today off anyway... 6 days of school since december 17th.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol lucky you i guess

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah it's been nice, I just wish my xbox hadn't gone out during this period.

Are you still on summer break?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dont think i get proper school again till about march

Zillah

Zillah

Damn that's a long break. I really wish it was summer, or at least spring. I'm sick of the cold, plus I've got big plans for the summer. Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What Late November to march?

I suppose so

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah manatees that's like 3 and a half/4 months! I get like 2 and a half.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We dont have Summer Break here

Well i suppose we do but since Summer and Christmas are at the same time it doesnt count

Zillah

Zillah

So when you hear the word january, do you think of hot summer times?

I dont think i'd ever be able to reverse the meaning of a month, you know

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

zillah ur school ia awesome, mine cancels on account of b-52's and only that. it was -18 here today, all schools around us gone but not us. Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ask for a Transfer Tall

Also go check your PMs so you can be killed

Chewy

Chewy

I'm pretty sure they close it for cold because the fuel on the busses starts to solidify under a certain temperature so they wont start.

Zillah

Zillah

1fnbighen wrote:zillah ur school ia awesome, mine cancels on account of b-52's and only that. it was -18 here today, all schools around us gone but not us. Sad

Its hilarious because i go to a different school district than all of my friends, and their district never gets out.

Today and friday i just drove over to their school with my homeschooled friend and just laughed at them for having school. im a jerk.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

realy frost you didnt see my death...

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

People start complaining at 28 here. Perfectly fine shorts and t-shirt weather for me, and I usually don't even wear shorts in the summer. xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh god my country had a fad were Dudes could acceptably go topless and wear nothing else but Boxers and Sandals it was wrong

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh god my country had a fad were Dudes could acceptably go topless and wear nothing else but Boxers and Sandals it was wrong

Too bad that wasnt a cross-gender fad Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Denim Hotpants are shorter than boxers and are pretty popular atm

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh god my country had a fad were Dudes could acceptably go topless and wear nothing else but Boxers and Sandals it was wrong

I'd rip my eyeballs off if this happened. well, I would consider it then remember that there are hot women around to heal my mental scars.

But really, my country has the second place on fat people. I can't imagine the horror that would unleash.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Coughs*

I think my country has 3rd place

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum