Zillah
Wacco
Frostbyrn
ALargeEffinFry
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

A government-sponsored Russian TV news channel has suggested that the recent terrorist attack at Domodedovo airport may have been carried out by people 'trained' with video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The Russian TV report features footage of MW 2 intercut with real footage of the attack, and an interview with Walid Phares, a Fox News terrorism analyst. Phares says, 'I think those who have been radicalized already — let's suppose in this case jihadists, Al Qaeda or [some] other kind — they look at the games and say these games will serve them to train.'

Man, people just like to blame video games for violence. It's quite dumb. In that article, the guy asked why movies are never blame for violence. He called out that there are plenty of movies with terrorists in airports. But it's always video games fault.

What do you guys think?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I didnt take it seriously from the title but then the slight credibility it had left disappeared when i read FOX NEWS

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha ya, I saw that and thought, Well, I think that this article just lost credibility.

Wacco

If it comes from fox or msnbc I generally try and ignore it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

To bad most of America actually pays attention to Fox news

Im pretty sure the Onion is a more serious New network than Fox

Wacco

And MSNBC too. I laugh when people tell me that Bill O'Reilly and Glen Beck are so dumb, and then see them watching Keith Olbermann.

The worst is when people think the Daily Show and the Colbert Report are serious shows...I just facepalm when people think that. I love both, but to consider them news? No.

Zillah

Zillah

Wacco wrote:And MSNBC too. I laugh when people tell me that Bill O'Reilly and Glen Beck are so dumb, and then see them watching Keith Olbermann.

The worst is when people think the Daily Show and the Colbert Report are serious shows...I just facepalm when people think that. I love both, but to consider them news? No.

Keith Olberman is gooonneee

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I can honestly say i have no idea who any of them are Wacco Very Happy

Ante

Ante

WE'LL DO IT LIVE

If the terrorists are using modern warfare 2 as a training tool, we are in much better shape than we all thought.

Ante

Ante

Symbolic wrote:If the terrorists are using modern warfare 2 as a training tool, we are in much better shape than we all thought.

Where's my damn AC-130!?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Good thing you guys only watch the government controled media.

Chewy

Chewy

Wacco wrote:

http://www.starzlife.com/20090725/jon-stewart-considered-nations-most-trusted-news-source-without-a-hint-of-sarcasm/

They really do report the news, they just make fun of it on top of that.

Anyways I really hope terrorists are training with MW2, because they wouldn't learn shit from that.

chunckylover53

Oh god how will we be able to shoot theese terrorists if MW2 trained them? They'll use that tricky drop shot routine.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

OMG WTF TSA??? how the fuck did you find that gun in my pocket?

this is BS im reporting you to MS you HAXOR!

Zillah

Zillah

Expect an uptick in grenade launcher deaths in afghanistan.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i hope obama doesnt dashboard, then the host would migrate to the afghan government and they've only got ONE BAR!

Duck

Duck

The difference between Fox News and the Daily Show is that the Daily Show doesn't pretend to be telling the truth. It's easy to pick out what's not true because everyone in the audience is laughing at it.

Khfan60

Khfan60

ante87 wrote:WE'LL DO IT LIVE

That video was fucking hysterical.

CoD is dead to me anyways. Let the terrorists have it lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If i was a Terrorist trying to make people hate America i would definitely use CoD

Listening to a 12 year old on Modern Warfare or BlOps is enough to make anyone want to blow up a school

The kids in this country are pretty embarrassing yea...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dont forget the Dumb adults Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum