You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking of grabbing Reach for SP and firefight

+3
Wacco
budha_monks
Metalzoic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Worth it? Wont be playing standard mp, just co op and firefight.

Also anyone play just cause 2? Also another im thinking of getting.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The demo for Just cause 2 was pretty fun, just not enough to get me to buy it.
If you like Halo in general you should like Reach... no MP though?

Yea Halo mp hasnt grabbed me since Halo 2. I had fun with the mp in 3 for about a week lol. Although Im sure Id still give it a whirl. Ive always loved the Halo sp though, well except for the last h as lf of two.

budha_monks

budha_monks

Yo I'm down for any Reach. Seems like no one likes it but I'm down for casual gaming on that bitch.

I haven't got all the achievements yet Smile

Wacco

I actually really enjoyed Reach, it's just everyone kind of stopped playing it fast. I really like Halo games, but I'm with you that Halo 2 was the best. I don't think I'll ever enjoy any game as much as I did Halo 2. Played that online soooo much.

TheGM

TheGM

I fell asleep playing Reach. Seriously. Got so bored with the SP I just feel asleep.

See this is even white.....that serious.

Now that im nearing the end of alpha protocol I need something else to play until march 8th.

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah. It is called Alpha Protocol Vet run.

*Tiger Knees guy off roof*

Like a Different game.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Yawns at the Thought of Reach*

God that game was soo god damn boring

TheGM

TheGM

Hell just talking about it is making me Feel asleep.

Ha my main complaint with the game is ive made my stealth/marshal arts character stupidly OP lol. I can turn invisible, crouch up to a group of 5 henchmen, stab all 5 in the throat right in front of eachother, and they stand there in FEAR! Ha good times.

TheGM

TheGM

I can do all that while Freezing time, hacking a door 15 feet away, and make a smart ass comment about it.

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-02-18, 01:11; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

A Mix of Community and Bad Spawns for both Power weapons and people and the Simplified Kiddy Gameplay ruined reach

I was specifically asking about the SP frost, hence the title.....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

SP is okay i suppose you dont get much Replay Value out of it though

TheGM wrote:I can do all that while Freezing time, hacking a door 15 feet away, and make a smart ass comment about it.

But the real question is can your Thornton nail the Russian chick with the M60?

TheGM

TheGM

This time I was aiming for the Celebete PT.

Haha. My Thornton is always striking out! I even saved that one bitch instead of stopping a museum bombing, yet no booty! Sad

TheGM

TheGM

I nailed the Asian Chick the 1st time.

Now it is Don't get Seduced.

3 will be Wam Bam Thank you Mams!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Your Celibate Symbol but not for lack of trying Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I still have my copy of reach. I liked firefight and I could play again if you end up buying it.

Anyone getting homefront when it comes out? I keep thinking about going to pre order it but not sure.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

OH MY GOD I LOOOOOOOOVE JUST CAUSE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT

GET IT NAO!!!!!

i also have reach so if you want to do a legendary run through im up for that. one of us will have to be the safety guy to stop us all dying at once but it shouldnt be too hard.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Gandalf wrote:I still have my copy of reach. I liked firefight and I could play again if you end up buying it.

Anyone getting homefront when it comes out? I keep thinking about going to pre order it but not sure.

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum