the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolt Fr0sT Delecious Camel and Khult Squad Deathmatch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Every kill cam i get, Khult is there almost every time to get a knife kill. Rolling Eyes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hrpcfogYY3w?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

a tad smaller, the borders are stretched atm Razz

Judas Iscariot wrote:a tad smaller, the borders are stretched atm Razz

What borders?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the sides of the screen were stretched because the video was too large, but i think a mod has fixed it for you Smile

and hot damn khult is a freakin ninja Razz

Grey

Grey

Now that is how you're supposed to play SDM. You don't sit in every damn corner. You run and gun. That's why I love playing against the SeC. Especially Khult. He always keeps me on my toes when he's on the opposing team.

Why no tom Sad

I have a lot more footage than this one. I plan to put up when i get home. I am on a job and then going on a cruise Thursday. So, it will be a while before i am online playing and editing video's.

sheep

sheep

I do believe there was a decided lack of sheep in this video footage. Sad I guess that's my punishment for having a bed time. Lamesauce. Good fun though.

Loved Bolt jumping out of nowhere/the tank to get some murder on. Also "Oh god, oh fuck" was made of hilarity.

sheep wrote:I do believe there was a decided lack of sheep in this video footage. Sad I guess that's my punishment for having a bed time. Lamesauce. Good fun though.

Loved Bolt jumping out of nowhere/the tank to get some murder on. Also "Oh god, oh fuck" was made of hilarity.

Yea, everyone seems to start playing to late. pale You will be on their msbegotngirl-bear. Yea, Bolt cracks me up because we are all running from the one they call, Khult. tongue

sheep

sheep

Pft. Khult is a myth. lol

Bolt is a very good zombie war dog. Except when he interrupts you with his knife during important business.

sheep wrote:Pft. Khult is a myth. lol

Bolt is a very good zombie war dog. Except when he interrupts you with his knife during important business.

Lol, yea, so we have noticed. Hahaha Laughing

Bolt is known as "Little Shit"!
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum