Symbolic
Honey Badger
Frostbyrn
chunckylover53
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brink info Empty Brink info 2011-04-07, 15:02

chunckylover53

This is something HORSE from gfaqs made a lot of info about brink incase none of you have seen it

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1102014-brink-info-compendium-v2/

2Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-07, 15:07

chunckylover53

"You choose one of two factions, the Resistance or the Security, and work as a team to complete objectives. Each faction has its own Campaign. There is no ‘Single Player’ or ‘Multiplayer’ option. It’s all integrated into a single mode"

I am wondering how that'll work because there is an achivement about completeing the story mode on hard or by playing online versus. Makes me wonder if you can possibly play out the whole story by just fighting other players.

3Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-07, 20:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Apparently the AI will be as difficult to kill as Players and will Even act like people and such like Super Bots

4Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-07, 20:47

chunckylover53

Interesting i actually read it all and its made me more excitied for this game.

It seems like the campaign will play out like multiplayer matches because you'll do the same thing even when offline except with all bots. If you lose the people your playing advance to the next round of their story while you stay at the current you can also skip levels they say you don't have to play them in any order because you'll have a good understanding of whats going on in the story. That sounds a little weird.

Apparently no stats will be tracked except a leaderboard for the singleplayer challenge mode or something like that.

5Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 18:01

chunckylover53

Bump. No one is interested? I thought this was an awesome find.

6Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 18:06

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Im too lazy to read the constant walls of text.

7Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 18:43

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ill probably pass on this. The more I read the less I like tbh. Plus the game will be on Bethesda servers, my best is horrible glitches upon release.

8Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 18:59

chunckylover53

Symbolic wrote:Ill probably pass on this. The more I read the less I like tbh. Plus the game will be on Bethesda servers, my best is horrible glitches upon release.

No servers it will be P2P plus bethedsa is only publishing the game splashdamage is the dev.

9Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 19:03

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ahhhh p2p! Noooooo! Damn I was kinda looking forward to this. Also when you say no stat tracking you mean you cang even see your own stats? If so I dont really like that.

10Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 19:18

chunckylover53

Symbolic wrote:Ahhhh p2p! Noooooo! Damn I was kinda looking forward to this. Also when you say no stat tracking you mean you cang even see your own stats? If so I dont really like that.

I am not 100% sure on that but i think so. P2p can work just fine halo did it great.

11Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 21:03

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its only 8v8 P2P so its not that bad plus their might not even be 8 players just bots

12Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 21:29

chunckylover53

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah its only 8v8 P2P so its not that bad plus their might not even be 8 players just bots

I like how it'll be the exact same with people or not. I think it'll make it that more easier to enjoy just hope its as good as it sounds and looks.

13Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 21:36

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah same here

Though after the last game i brought (Homefront) i dont think i can be that disappointed with a shooter again unless i buy Modern Warfare 3

14Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 21:47

TheGM

TheGM

But you will Brother.....But you will. *out of place giggle*

15Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 21:51

chunckylover53

You will buy Brink too GM it's what all the cool non-communists are doing.

16Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-09, 22:17

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Now why would i buy MW3

17Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-10, 02:37

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

because you want to waste 60 dollars on an piece of shit

18Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-10, 03:15

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Holy hell! There is so much info there I had to give up trying to read it.
Pretty positive I'll be picking this up though.

19Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-10, 03:43

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm not planning on getting Brink otherwise I would read the stuff on it. Hearing you guys describe it sounds kind of strange though. Bots can be good, or really bad.

20Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-10, 11:52

chunckylover53

It does sound strange because it's so different from what kind of FPS's we have. They go over the bots in the article i'd assume you can change their difficulty setting but it was said that they play very well.Apparently some journalist or something like that were playing the game and thought they were playing real people.(Of course no one would say that they play horribly) so thats more of a wait and see part for me.

21Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-13, 15:22

chunckylover53

Just thought i'd bump this one last time.

22Brink info Empty Re: Brink info 2011-04-13, 16:21

fighter4u

fighter4u

Thanks for bumping, sounds like this game will be taking the best of Battlefield and TF2 together and rocking it. Easily a solid contender for FPS of the year what with only MW3 and BF3 coming out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum