Zillah
Grey
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The ultimate MAN question Empty The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 13:45

Grey

Grey

Why do men like boobs?

2The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 13:48

Zillah

Zillah

evolution, they look like a butt

3The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 13:48

chunckylover53

Because they're just fun to play with and toss around.

4The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 13:51

Chewy

Chewy

Well some would argue that they are supposed to be our first food source so we are genetically made to be attracted to them.

But that would also mean that we are attracted to our mom's boobs. And that women are also attracted to boobs.

I'd like to think it's a different reason for a sexual-related attractiveness.

5The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 13:52

Grey

Grey

But why? They are basically fat glands.

6The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 14:33

Tater

Tater

Because when you roll them around in your hands they feel like a bag of sand...

The ultimate MAN question Scbb33

7The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 15:09

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I didn't know I needed a reason....lol

8The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 15:16

I was reading up on this and one of the reasons was that we men were attracted to bigger boobs because it meant the women was healthy and could support children in ancient times. I don't really need a reason though.

9The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 16:53

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

t-800 wrote:I was reading up on this and one of the reasons was that we men were attracted to bigger boobs because it meant the women was healthy and could support children in ancient times. I don't really need a reason though.

That's actually true, at least according to history. As for a personal reason, it's just something else that I don't have, and well like most people you want to play with what you don't have. Besides, I'm more of an ass man myself.

10The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 19:08

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Because they say you can see a woman's soul in them.

11The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-08, 19:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Because the idea of a Rotating 3 Boob nipple Milk Chaingun is hilarious

Imagine one of those in a Blackhawk Very Happy

12The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-09, 19:46

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Because the idea of a Rotating 3 Boob nipple Milk Chaingun is hilarious

Imagine one of those in a Blackhawk Very Happy

13The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-10, 01:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Awesome Terry! wrote:I didn't know I needed a reason....lol

This is what I was thinking. Who cares why?

You forgot this fact though: Girls like them too...

14The ultimate MAN question Empty Re: The ultimate MAN question 2011-04-10, 03:58

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's one kind of fat that I love.

Well, they feel soft, are squishy, are fun to play with, and can cause certain "amusing" reactions in the owner.

Not that I need those reasons to like them anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum