Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those Squad Deathmatch games on Friday were hilarious.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I originally meant to make my own game, so I could play with my two friends J2DAEE and Realsithlord. And I accidentally joined one of you guys.

So my friends joined hoping to join me and we all got put in seperate squads.

God my friends were raging so HARD. And I mean hard.
I still remember what J2DAEE said at one point; "I swear to God if I get killed by a shotgun or a knife one more damned time!!"
About that time he of course got knifed and his only response was "WHAT THE FUCK!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING FIND AND KILL THAT KHULT PERSON!!" WHOEVER HE IS!"

Seriously though, it was hilarious hearing them rage at being knifed so much. Specially whenever Khult killed either of them

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

iv noticed J2D is not all that friendly.
im also extra sad i missed out friday...i cal rematch this saturday.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

LOL. When I first joined, I was in a squad with them. They were dying, a lot. I just laughed.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

All I know Is I kept getting killed by the camper soap! HAHAHAHA

Your friends had no chance. Even our random was knifing! HAHA

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Awesome MD wrote:iv noticed J2D is not all that friendly.

What do you mean?

And Kalei that was our first BC2 game in like a month and a half. After spending 5-6 hours on Black Ops every night throws your BC2 game off a LOT.

But you joined my party at one point, so you can attest first hand how much they were raging.

Oh DL, I hardly camped, except on Harvest Day. And that was only because I knew you guys were tag hungry, so I just let you guys funnel towards me and into my smoke launcher.

Also DL, did you like that awesome headshot I got on you from atleast 75+ feet away with the smoke launcher. TWICE.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I only recall one smoke nade kill from ya last night. I had more shotgun kills than anything last night. A few Kult tags because well I had to get me ration back of 2 to 1 with him, and Tex for turning traitor on me.

camper...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

he was the one from the black ops game the other night yes?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Awesomesauce. Did you just start playing BO?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah he was Epyk.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, breaking up the monotonicity of BC2

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea thats what I did for awhile as well. Not a bad game really. I found it easier than BC2 for the most part.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

The Plutonian wrote:Yeah he was Epyk.

yeah i was surprised at how angry he was at everything...then kicked tall Neutral
i was sad.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Blops is the only game that makes me rage so hard. But I am going to keep playing it till I prestige again, then its back to BC2

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh and Epyk he wasn't serious when he was acting that way in the party when you joined us in BlOps. He does that to everyone, its just him.

Him kicking Tall was just him being a douche. Then again he kicked Tall cause Tall kept getting him killed. And he couldn't stand him being in the party after that.

To be fair though, Tall pissed me off at one point, you both did.

I had Ghost Pro, the enemy team launches a Valkery Missile, BOTH YOU AND TALL RAN TO MY SPOT AFTER I PRONED IN THE GRASS AND STOOD NEXT TO ME!!! BASTARDS!!!!!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Whats this guys tag? I might have to start fuckin with this kid some! HAHAHAHA

Buwahahahahaha

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

sorry dont play BO's very seriously so i dont pay attention that much.Embarassed
to be fair to tall he only started doing that AFTER he was kicked.

he was only in the party for about 15 seconds before he got kicked.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I didn't do anything though!! But you both ran and stood next to me with your big red rectangles of death letting the guy kill me!!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i apologize, i wasnt doing it on purpose. i was just being careless. and not paying attention.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HA When I am with randies that get but hurt by something stupid I follow them around shooting one or two shots every few seconds so it shows up on the radar. THis really pisses people off.

Holy crap... I didn't think there were any people on here that messed around with BlOps for some reason.

Soap: I'm right there with you man. I demolished a headset because of BlOps-induced rage. It's the only game I rage-out on thanks to a horrible spawn system... the childish and asshole-ish people that seem to be the ENTIRE community on there don't help either.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have felt some rage on BC2....

Black Ops... maybe I just don;t take it very serious but I don;t rage on this game for some reason.

It's the spawn deaths that do it to me. I only rage when I feel something is completely wrong with the design of the game itself and it cause me grief. It just feels like there's a lot wrong with the design of BlOps.

Spawn deaths, the shoddy hit detection, knifing is nigh impossible if you have a couple people in the match with crap connections... the list goes on and on.

I also feel like the killstreaks are cheap. When I call in a chopper I feel like I'm padding my K/D with false points. I'm not directly using my skills (poor as they are) to get those kills.

I will admit that these flaws probably bother me so badly because I've only ever played single player games up until a couple months back. So I'm not used to dealing with the flaws that come with MP gaming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum